Confinement Food Home Delivery...

mummy96

Hi Mummies,

I'm planning to cater for the Confinement Food delivery package..for the whole month..

Has anyone ever tried it before...or any good recommendations...?

thanks for any feedbacks

ive tried natal essential before. not bad. big portion. comes with reddate soup as well. price is abt 30$ per meal? they have delivery timing n depend where u stay. since I ordered with them before I think I will do so again if I need.

i've recently ordered a trial meal from New Baby. food is yummy, n i like the fact that they alternate their menus. i've confirmed my order with them. they have anniversary promo for their packages right now, trial meal at $15, u can give it a try before deciding. =)

Anyone tried the confinement food delivery service from TMC? Pls share your experience. Thanks in advance :)

I don't mind home-based ones if they are recommended by someone I can trust.. For credibility and food safety.

Anyone tried TMC confinement foods? Those who delivered at TMC, any comments on the hospital food you had while in TMC?

natal essential is nice. i was asked CL to leave earlier and natal essential kick in immediately.
various menu, nice food, big portion, money worth.

Chilli padi is really good. Nw doing my confinement and high possibility will cater their buffet during baby shower : )

i just ordered from natal essentials for my #4 baby due end april.. been ordering from them since my #2 in 2009 and this is my third time ordering..

overall good service since they remembered me and even offered me an additional $28 off (on top of early bird discount of $38) for my 3rd time ordering..

i enjoy the food a lot... but i'm a sucker for confinement food lah.. lol.. coz i love sesame oil and ginger.. portions are big, lots of herbs in the soup, hence i decided to go with them again for my last bb..

hope the above info helps. :)

The food at richfoodsg is huge but I notice that the pork in some soups the pig hair has not been removed. There were two times where the meals were delivered to wrong place. Would not order from them in future.

Hi

For mummies who ordered from Natal Essentials before what is the delivery time for your meal? Does the food delivery come at the same time slot everyday?

Is the soup diluted or rich?

Thanks for advice.

I had trials with rich food n natal essential. .hubby tried the food thou he say both ok but natal essential overall taste nicer n soup is generous (got papaya soup n a medium size fried fish inside) but portion saw lots of mummys comment it huge enough to share but I don't think so it's not small portion but I don't think I am able to share lol....will get natal essential for my confinement in august. Price is pricy than rich food but I will go for the quality. .hope my one cents opinion helps :)

Hi lovemyboy, Can share your experience with Natal essential?
I m thinking to order for my coming confinement on Nov..

Hi i try before the Natal Essential very nice.thinking to reorder with them on Dec. But the price also very expensive but its very good.:)

Hi hi had my confinement lunch/dinner meals with them this August. Had requested pork all the way coz I had c-section but didn't knew after 2 weeks can have chicken hence called them up to change back to normal menu. They changed for me thou request can only made once.

Food wise was relatively more than what I can consume, soup are always rich n tasty. Timing wise lunch will be mostly 6+ dinner the earliest I received is 5 pm latest 7pm n they are quite flexible when I need to go for appt n cancel my meals on the day itself which will be replaced. Overall nice experience with natal essential.

I ordered from Natal Essential for 14 days lunch for $447.26 so far no complains. And food are warm. Usually around 12 plus the food will be sent over.

Attachments

• 1411984078268.jpg
    1411984078268.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 3,195
  • 1411984097521.jpg
    1411984097521.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 2,765
I am a mother of 2 kids, my younger daughter was born 2 months ago. I had ordered my confinement meal from Richfood catering as I chanced upon their booth during the baby fair at Singapore Expo. Well.. I must say I am super impressed with their sevice, menu varieties and quality of food. I am a fussy eater and they actually take note of my food preference with patience and care. On top of that, they are generous with their food portion and delivered my meal on time. Food tasted fresh, neither salty nor oily and most importantly yummy.
In addition, the reason why I decided to order food catering over confinement nanny was I have a helper at home.. she could help me with all the household chores..therefore I figured out it is more economical to order confinement food than a costly confinement nanny.

I highly recommend richfood catering to all mummies to be and will definately order from them again if I am going for the 3rd one

Oh yes, I also ordered buffet from them for my daughter's baby shower and received overwhelming feedbacks from my friends and relatives Kudo to them for job well done!

Ermmmm....interesting, I've noticed new member who especially register to recommend or bash other confinement co ..........:rolleyes:

why dont u order from good confinement lady. i did mine with mdm lee. she is gd. dinner comeswith dessert too. u could look for her at 86235388,cheaper than those company n food is nicer too. plus u could request specific disges...which i like it. like her specialty walnut paste dessert.

why dont u order from good confinement lady. i did mine with mdm lee. she is gd. dinner comeswith dessert too. u could look for her at 86235388,cheaper than those company n food is nicer too. plus u could request specific disges...which i like it. like her specialty walnut paste dessert.
Is there a food license? I am quite skeptical about the hygiene level.

Not as i know off,as my friends uses her as a confinement lady and i tried her cooking before. So i ordered from her.

but if u are worried,u should get those prepacked daily ingredient to cook yourself. easy too if u have help.

Not as i know off,as my friends uses her as a confinement lady and i tried her cooking before. So i ordered from her.

but if u are worried,u should get those prepacked daily ingredient to cook yourself. easy too if u have help.

I've compared the menu and reading the reviews of various sources, decided on Natal Essential.

My mum wanted to help me to cook but she needs to make daily trips to the market, cook 2 meals, mop the floor and clean kitchen after cooking. It will be very tiring for her.

Moreover food cost and herbs are not cheap too, u make a trip to the market and u will know how expensive fish and meat are.

To cook ourselves and catering should add up to be around the same $. Not much savings.

thats true. its hard,the only way to make sure taste is to get trial. but if hygience level,its hard to judge even with license nowadays.

thats true. its hard,the only way to make sure taste is to get trial. but if hygience level,its hard to judge even with license nowadays.

True also... cause we r not there to see how they prepare the food unlike home cooked food but for the sake of convenience, gotta compromise just for those with license, in case of food poisoning can hold them for liability :)

Hi, which catering u all highly recommend? My mil suppose to do confinement for me but she may not be able to cook for me as planned. So thinking of ordering the tingkat for one of the meals.

I recently have chance to try out Q'zin catering for my friend's baby birthday party.
The food was very good. Quality is there and importantly they don't have MSG.
2 thumbs up to them.
Setup was done very nicely and professionally..
www.qzin.com.sg

Ermmmm....interesting, I've noticed new member who especially register to recommend or bash other confinement co ..........:rolleyes:
Not sure if you are referring to me. My baby is currently 8 months old and yes i DID order catering from chili padi back then and stick through eating oily food for 1 month! Im not the kind who would normally leave comments behind. But their food was really that bad so i took the effort to register an account to leave my comments. I even got ggallblader issues and all after a month of oily food. Please dont assume things here and take it as some business gimmick so easily. My comment is meant for everyone's reference. You are very welcome to try chili padi anyway.

Not sure if you are referring to me. My baby is currently 8 months old and yes i DID order catering from chili padi back then and stick through eating oily food for 1 month! Im not the kind who would normally leave comments behind. But their food was really that bad so i took the effort to register an account to leave my comments. I even got ggallblader issues and all after a month of oily food. Please dont assume things here and take it as some business gimmick so easily. My comment is meant for everyone's reference. You are very welcome to try chili padi anyway.

It has been really long and I cant rem who I refer to :p
Anyway I've already booked Thomson confinement food, tried it and suits my taste.

1st time taking confinement catering as previous are home cook. Seen many good comment on natal essential. No regret taking it as price are reasonable as I took 28days potion are big and everyday different dish so u won't feel sick having same daily. :)

1st time taking confinement catering as previous are home cook. Seen many good comment on natal essential. No regret taking it as price are reasonable as I took 28days potion are big and everyday different dish so u won't feel sick having same daily. :)
the food when delivered is warm? their food suitable for breastfeeding mummies since they used like hua diao wine for some dishes i supposed?

First timer here, though still far away from my edd but would like to settle everything before hand. Cannot decide Natal or Rich Food any recent try out from either of them?

Back