2016/08 August babies

The long car rides, tiredness, plus most food taste bad, and I would be thankful if I don't feel nauseous
Same here. The first hour or so will be fine. But I will be so exhausted by mid-day I was falling asleep on the coaches and sleeping in car rides in between house visits.

And I'm still on my first tri, so not really ready to announce. But some of the super experienced aunties can tell straight away. I just joked that I ate till I'm super full and they laughed knowingly :)

Same here. The first hour or so will be fine. But I will be so exhausted by mid-day I was falling asleep on the coaches and sleeping in car rides in between house visits.

And I'm still on my first tri, so not really ready to announce. But some of the super experienced aunties can tell straight away. I just joked that I ate till I'm super full and they laughed knowingly :)

Haha. They are very sharp! Don't sleeping in cars make you nauseous?

My whole family knows even though I am still at week 11. My mother in law went round to tell everyone. Good though because I have excuse to leave early and rest at home. The day visiting were not so bad. The night ones made me really nauseous. Came home to puke all three nights

Hi all mom to be ,
Happy new year all.
Can add me in to fb group (jad-e@live)
Thanks .

Edd( 09 August 2016 )

hi all, i have tried to invite everyone who have given their email. please check your email for invitation link, if don't have u need to pm me so that i can tell you my fb name for you to add me as friend then i invite u in

hi all, i have tried to invite everyone who have given their email. please check your email for invitation link, if don't have u need to pm me so that i can tell you my fb name for you to add me as friend then i invite u in

sorry still don't see any invitation.

Hi Arissa, I am not familiar with the PM function. Can u PM yr fb name so tt i can add u? Thanks!

Back