Baby for adoption.

Hi there,

I'm a Chinese female age 21. Recently I found out that I'm pregnant and Doctor give me a rough estimation of 9 weeks. I don't wish to abort my baby, he/she deserves to live. I'm currently jobless due to some slight depression but still I want the best for my baby. I'm hoping to find my baby a good caring and loving family who will pamper, love and care for him/her.

Do chat me back if there's any questions regarding this.

I assume you doc is at Kkh? Please approach the social worker there for help or call Touch Adoption Service for assistance. Touch is a voluntary welfare organization that assesses and recommends suitable couples to adopt children. Take care.

Hi there,

I'm a Chinese female age 21. Recently I found out that I'm pregnant and Doctor give me a rough estimation of 9 weeks. I don't wish to abort my baby, he/she deserves to live. I'm currently jobless due to some slight depression but still I want the best for my baby. I'm hoping to find my baby a good caring and loving family who will pamper, love and care for him/her.

Do chat me back if there's any questions regarding this.
My husband and I are looking for a baby to adopt. Can we contact you to find out more?

Back