Oct 2016 baby

This was in KKh? What a nonsense! I would have understand if your baby has jaundice or some condition. But 60ml of milk? wow that's a lot, my bub will take longer than that to nurse and i don't think he was able to drink 60ml
+1, i also think 60ml is much to set minimum intake for new born.

This was in KKh? What a nonsense! I would have understand if your baby has jaundice or some condition. But 60ml of milk? wow that's a lot, my bub will take longer than that to nurse and i don't think he was able to drink 60ml
yup. this was in KKH.

Congrats Oscar! same like u, i also have many question in mind? how's ur first baby? Is he/she clingy? I guess u should make ur way to the gynae already. hehe.

Mykloven,

As much as i wanted to, my gynae is only avail on 29 feb. By then i will be 8 wks :( wondering whether i shld see another one in the interim.

Yes he is very clingy. i go toilet only he will cry. Somehw feel a little bad towards him. Afterall he is so small only and he shld get all my attn for now. But good thing is if preg is smooth, i have 9 more mths to focus on him.

Not easy for you, first kid 4 mo only. Will be physically challenging.

Oscar_Lee

Mykloven,

As much as i wanted to, my gynae is only avail on 29 feb. By then i will be 8 wks :( wondering whether i shld see another one in the interim.

Yes he is very clingy. i go toilet only he will cry. Somehw feel a little bad towards him. Afterall he is so small only and he shld get all my attn for now. But good thing is if preg is smooth, i have 9 more mths to focus on him.

Not easy for you, first kid 4 mo only. Will be physically challenging.

Oscar_Lee
yup.. it will not be easy. but i'll try. lucky hubby is supportive. he'll help out with our first baby. hope so all will be well.

the 2 week wait is already a waiting game..now, waiting for the next gynae appt seems so long..haha..anyone gone for their week6 appt?

@qitt123 is this your first pregnancy? I am going for my scan next week ...

Hi Babydust, this is my 2nd pregnancy..lost our first on 8th wk last yr..so very very anxious this time round...went for early appt in wk4 n was prescribed with utrogestan and folic acid..my next appt is next wk..shld b wk6 by then.

Hi qitt123, i'm with you. Really anxious as well. Had a chemical pregnancy last year. went for early appt last week where doc put me on duphaston. Next appt is next week, should be in week 7. Fingers crossed.

Hi qitt123, i'm with you. Really anxious as well. Had a chemical pregnancy last year. went for early appt last week where doc put me on duphaston. Next appt is next week, should be in week 7. Fingers crossed.

not sure whats the difference between duphaston and utrogestan. which gynae are you seeing? I am seeing dr Han HC at TPS,kkh.

i am very scared to pee each time..fear to see something that i shldnt see on my panty...

I'm seeing Dr Wendy Teo at mt e novena.

We'll just have to stay positive and look forward to the next visit!! Worrying too much ain't good.

not sure whats the difference between duphaston and utrogestan. which gynae are you seeing? I am seeing dr Han HC at TPS,kkh.

i am very scared to pee each time..fear to see something that i shldnt see on my panty...

it's okay. Even not so first time moms are afraid too. This is my second but im afraid everytime i pee bec until now im still having cramps. No blood though and my test is still positive. I can't wait for my appointment on the 22nd

hi all.. just tested positive on CNY eve. Still in disbelief as we have been trying for 6 months. I have irregular long cycles ranging from 40 to 50 days and LMP is 28 Dec.. i only tested positive with Clearblue digital stating 1-2 weeks preg a few days ago. Not sure to see gynae or not since still early and i dont want to do the vaginal scan. I had a chemical preg before so i've been quite paranoid whether this baby will stick.. to the extend that i test daily to see if my positive line will get darker or not... Im booked on a holi end of this mth and next mth, shld i see a gynae 1st?

hi all.. just tested positive on CNY eve. Still in disbelief as we have been trying for 6 months. I have irregular long cycles ranging from 40 to 50 days and LMP is 28 Dec.. i only tested positive with Clearblue digital stating 1-2 weeks preg a few days ago. Not sure to see gynae or not since still early and i dont want to do the vaginal scan. I had a chemical preg before so i've been quite paranoid whether this baby will stick.. to the extend that i test daily to see if my positive line will get darker or not... Im booked on a holi end of this mth and next mth, shld i see a gynae 1st?

i think it is best for you to see a gynae before your trip n get his advice.. .i meet my gynae on wk4 and saw our little beanie on screen. as i have history, he gave me supplements to stabilize the pregnancy.

Hi Babydust, this is my 2nd pregnancy..lost our first on 8th wk last yr..so very very anxious this time round...went for early appt in wk4 n was prescribed with utrogestan and folic acid..my next appt is next wk..shld b wk6 by then.

Hi qitt123 & thotties,
I'm with u too. Miscarriage last mth & was v anxious this pregnancy. I have spotting for this pregnancy, scared to pee/poop for fear of wiping & seeing the spotting. I already seen gynae last Sat at A&E. Was given progesterone jab & Duphaston pills to consume 2 thrice daily. Was told to go back to see gynae this Friday to scan if could see sac. Gynae didn't do vaginal scan last Sat to avoid aggravating & increase the spotting since it's still too early to scan for sac. I'm week 4+, going week 5 this Fri. So anxious my hcg level dropping that I used preg kit to test daily.

Hi qitt123 & thotties,
I'm with u too. Miscarriage last mth & was v anxious this pregnancy. I have spotting for this pregnancy, scared to pee/poop for fear of wiping & seeing the spotting. I already seen gynae last Sat at A&E. Was given progesterone jab & Duphaston pills to consume 2 thrice daily. Was told to go back to see gynae this Friday to scan if could see sac. Gynae didn't do vaginal scan last Sat to avoid aggravating & increase the spotting since it's still too early to scan for sac. I'm week 4+, going week 5 this Fri. So anxious my hcg level dropping that I used preg kit to test daily.
Ladies, I understand how it feels. I had a blighted ovum last year too. Started having nightmares about loosing this pregnancy too when I first found out. I can only say that stress ain't good for both the mother and the baby, try to relax and take it easy even though it's hard. There's nothing much we can do but to stay positive about it. Happy mummy equals to happy baby. I feel so much better after letting go and thinking that everything's gonna be ok.

Yes yes.. im so super paranoid, i still cant accept myself being pregnant until i see the heartbeat..

If my LMP is 28 Dec, but i conceived on 23 Jan (i monitor ovulation and tried on that day), I am only 4-5 weeks now right? I wanted to wait till like 7-8 weeks to see doc when we can see the heartbeat.. go now also cant see anything except the sac if lucky? and if anything happens during this period, there is nothing much i can do anyway.

Yes yes.. im so super paranoid, i still cant accept myself being pregnant until i see the heartbeat..

If my LMP is 28 Dec, but i conceived on 23 Jan (i monitor ovulation and tried on that day), I am only 4-5 weeks now right? I wanted to wait till like 7-8 weeks to see doc when we can see the heartbeat.. go now also cant see anything except the sac if lucky? and if anything happens during this period, there is nothing much i can do anyway.

truly depends on you. coz if got history, gynae will prescribe something to stabilize it. =)

Hello qitt123,

I am planning to se Dr Han too. As my best friend recommended him to me. Have not made any appointment yet. But will you be able to share his charges with me? Thanks a lot!

Hello qitt123,

I am planning to se Dr Han too. As my best friend recommended him to me. Have not made any appointment yet. But will you be able to share his charges with me? Thanks a lot!

hi isabao! thats great! he is gentle and passionate! my first appt with him was $264 (consultation, routine test, medicines). He is only available at TPS on Mon, Wed, Thurs evening and Saturday morning only.

hi isabao! thats great! he is gentle and passionate! my first appt with him was $264 (consultation, routine test, medicines). He is only available at TPS on Mon, Wed, Thurs evening and Saturday morning only.

Wow! Thank you qitt123! Not sure if you know about this, but does the extra $40 apply if we were to see him on evenings and weekends?

Wow! Thank you qitt123! Not sure if you know about this, but does the extra $40 apply if we were to see him on evenings and weekends?

nt sure abt the extra $40..I visited on wkday evening..let me know if ur price differs from mine if u visit on saturday ok! i understand subsequent consultation visit will cost lesser.

Ladies, I understand how it feels. I had a blighted ovum last year too. Started having nightmares about loosing this pregnancy too when I first found out. I can only say that stress ain't good for both the mother and the baby, try to relax and take it easy even though it's hard. There's nothing much we can do but to stay positive about it. Happy mummy equals to happy baby. I feel so much better after letting go and thinking that everything's gonna be ok.
I'm having nightmares too about this pregnancy probably bec im having cramps unlike my first pregnancy. first one was a negative test result, then bleeding while peeing, blood in underwear, blighted ovum. I'm trying to stay positive as much as possible but i wont have peace till i get into that first appointment

I'm having nightmares too about this pregnancy probably bec im having cramps unlike my first pregnancy. first one was a negative test result, then bleeding while peeing, blood in underwear, blighted ovum. I'm trying to stay positive as much as possible but i wont have peace till i get into that first appointment
Hi Chiching,

sorry to ask. once tested positive, how does one know if blighted ovum is happening in them?

i'm feeling exactly the same way... my 1st preg was smooth, my 2nd one ended to be a chemical, 3rd one i had so many complications including spotting, bleeding, threatened miscarriage and was on bed rest. Fortunately i delivered a healthy baby full term. So now my 4th preg, i somehow worry a lot. i know i shouldn't stress myself, but i am so afraid the moment my boobs suddenly dont hurt, and my pregnancy tests until now still isn't as dark as the control line. my period is 5 days late, so i was expecting very dark positives, but still not... since last night i felt slightly more cramps. well i decided to see my gynae on the last week of Feb, hope all will be well.

Hi Chiching,

sorry to ask. once tested positive, how does one know if blighted ovum is happening in them?
The only way is through ultrasound scan, where you will see an empty sac. That can't be confirmed until about week 7. I went to see doc at week 5 previously and doc say may be too early to see the fetal pole but during week 7, it was confirmed it was blighted ovum.

what does chemical pregnancy means?

It's like you got a fertilized egg that shows a positive on pregnancy test but due to some chromosomes abnormalities, the egg didn't make it. so when u scan there's nothing to be seen. eventually u will have bleeding like menses. usually in cases of chemical preg the test on the pregnancy test will slowly fade or it just doesn't get darker.

however according to my gynae it's just our body's way of rejecting something that isn't viable. usually in such cases just treat it like menses and can TTC again after that cycle.

Pardon my very layman explaination.. :X

what should i expect to see during week 6 or 7? the sac, embryo and yolk? m confuse seeing the photos online. at wk4 during scan, i saw what i believe as a sac.

nt sure abt the extra $40..I visited on wkday evening..let me know if ur price differs from mine if u visit on saturday ok! i understand subsequent consultation visit will cost lesser.

I am seeing him this sat, the customer service officer told me first consultation will be $150, subsequent visits will be $121 all prices are inclusive of the $40 as he only sees his patients on evenings and Saturday slots. :) will update again after I seen him on sat!

I am seeing him this sat, the customer service officer told me first consultation will be $150, subsequent visits will be $121 all prices are inclusive of the $40 as he only sees his patients on evenings and Saturday slots. :) will update again after I seen him on sat!

sure, my receipt shows 210 for new consultation, 12 for routine test and 24 for prescriptions..price before tax

Hi Chiching,

it happened to my sil in her case they cant detect a heartbeat. They see sac/embryo but there was no heartbeat. plus, when they did the hormone test the positive line bec fainter and fainter.

hi
I just tested using clearblue today and it's positive 1-2weeks. I keep a record of all copulation deeds so conception should be around 24 Jan which means EDD around 16th Oct 2016.
Having mixed feelings... this is #3...and unplanned.

it happened to my sil in her case they cant detect a heartbeat. They see sac/embryo but there was no heartbeat. plus, when they did the hormone test the positive line bec fainter and fainter.
but does she experience any cramping or bleeding? This is my second one. but also worried for blighted ovum. haisssh.. :(

hi
I just tested using clearblue today and it's positive 1-2weeks. I keep a record of all copulation deeds so conception should be around 24 Jan which means EDD around 16th Oct 2016.
Having mixed feelings... this is #3...and unplanned.
Congratsss!

Just seen a gynae today after testing positive on 5 feb. Based on first day of last menses, i should be 6 weeks now. However the scan showed tht sac is only 0.52cm, which gynae said is too small and he worries tht it cld be ectopic pregnancy. :(

Did a blood test and results will only be in next monday. I am so so worried :( :(

Just seen a gynae today after testing positive on 5 feb. Based on first day of last menses, i should be 6 weeks now. However the scan showed tht sac is only 0.52cm, which gynae said is too small and he worries tht it cld be ectopic pregnancy. :(

Did a blood test and results will only be in next monday. I am so so worried :( :(
Same like u, I saw my gynae today & did ultrasound scan which she said my sac is too tiny for 5weeks gestation. Was given progesterone jab again & repeat hcg blood test. The clinic send the blood test in as urgent & hopefully this evening can know the result. I didn't base on first day of last menses but based on when I was positive using my ovulation strips as last mth I ovulated later than usual.

Back