Reliable Plumber in Singapore

Reliable Plumber Reliable Plumbing
Replace Basin Mixer
ImageUploadedByForum1454646321.006960.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1454646329.106240.jpg

Please Call Me @ +65 92279333
For more Comments on Sgplumbing Please Visit : www.sgplumbing.sg/reliable-plumber-in-singapore
www.sgplumbing.sg/emergency-plumber-singapore

On the eve of lunar new year night, i had a very bad chokage in one of my toilet, however no one was willing to take the job and i understand that. But i still insisted to use william's service because of his reliability. William said he will give me an appointment on the 3rd day of chinese new year. After much pursuasion as a regular of his, he decided come over at a reasonable price to clear the chokage. Attitude was very positive even though he has to work on the eve. Thank you so much william. May you have a smooth sailing year ahead and happy chinese new year! ;-)

Thanks for the swift and excellence service the other day after a bad internal leakage on my toilet bowl. William arrvied 30 minutes earlier than scheduled timing even though it is already late at night. He explained thoroughly exactly what causes the problem and made sure i understand it. He replaced the parts very professionally and charge at a very reasonable rate for an emergency plumber service. Thnks william.

Bought a few taps and asked for william's help to fixed up in my house the other day. All was going smoothly until there is one tap which does not fit. William explained slowly to convince me to use a tap of his at a reasonable cost. He would have know if he did not explained properly to me, i will never accept the decision to use his taps because then i would have an extra tap (which i do not want it to happen) Turns out a month later, the taps is still working fine. i am very very satisfied. Have already scheduled this reliable plumber to do another repair work for me the next week. Looking forward to his services. Happy chinese new year william :)

Called them out to fix a leaking bath on a Saturday morning & William was there within 20 mins. He was friendly and knowledgeable.So impressed with the professionalism that we went on to use William to install a new heater at a very reasonable price! Very impressive service! Would recommend them for not only emergency plumbing services but for general plumbing needs as they are very reliable & efficient.

William thoroughly explained to me in details from what causes this chokage to what can i do to prevent it from happening it again. I am very glad i hired William for this job, a very reliable plumber and replaced my previous plumber who could not solve this chokage problem every time i paid for his service (and after hiring William, i feel that i have been ripped off by the previous plumber) Its been 2 weeks or more now and i dont see any uprising of the problem. All thanks to William advices. Have already recommended him to my relatives in Singapore. Thumbs up!

Very fast and quick response during emergency cases. William has solved many of my clients emergency problems at late night and they praised him for his good,positive and humble attitude. Keep it up william! Look for emergency plumber William for your emergency needs! Happy new year :)

Back