2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi everyone! It has been a long time since i chatted here. And there i saw many new names. I would like to spread my baby dust to any one here. Please pm me your name n address and i will send u the pregnancy test or the ovulation test kit.

I have always wanted to send out the kits but has been really busy and hectic thus e delay.

Last but not least, having a baby is not easy to come by and i do hope every one here will be patient, love yourself, be postitive and most of all be happy! It's a really tough journey which many of us went thru together!!!

I will mail out the kits after cny okie? I will also try my best to find time to drop by here. Happy cny everyone!

Emily_Emily! I remember you! You remember me???

How are you? Given birth?

Hope all is well!

Happy Chinese New Year!

Think conceive gold has more vitamins.. That's what a lot of moms take before pregnancy confirmed. After that can change to the normal one ..

Can see gynae during af la . But what's the reason for the visit ? If doing Pap smear better wait till af over . Sometimes with blood can obscure reading ..

it's good to top up your black mores with folic acid. we need loads of it. just dont exceed the maximum that we can take.

actually it is better to see gynae during af. gynae can get a more detailed scan as you have fluid inside you. and also for gynae to monitor your cycle days (af starts = day 1 anyway)

any other methods to know that we have ovulated? like a short pain on my left or right hand side?

i keep forgetting to use my opk. v busy with my son.

Hi hi all.. Happy cny and hope everyone had a good rest over the long weekends. Saw many new names here :)

Sorry, i really need a ranting space so pls pardon me if I'm affecting your mood.

Currently pregnant :) and it's supposed to be such a wonderful and happy event but dh is so unsupportive and not understanding towards me. It hurts me badly that he doesn't care how much "difficulties" I'm going through. I vomited quite badly during first tri, feel giddy and tired easily and even had bleeding (was even admitted to hospital). But he just ignored me and said that these are all very small matters and i should not worry nor be bothered. I'm very upset lor. These are definitely not small matters and anyway all i ask for is a caring husband. Is it so hard?

We had some very heated agrument during cny day 1 and 2 and it affected me a lot. Thought pregnancy will cause a woman to be more emotional but dunno why our case is dh more emo. Sigh...

I hope my bb is healthy and not affected by our agrument cuz i cried really badly and a lot these 2 days.

Sorry for the rantingI wish all of u a smooth ttc journey and happy pregnancy once strike :)

Hi hi all.. Happy cny and hope everyone had a good rest over the long weekends. Saw many new names here :)

Sorry, i really need a ranting space so pls pardon me if I'm affecting your mood.

Currently pregnant :) and it's supposed to be such a wonderful and happy event but dh is so unsupportive and not understanding towards me. It hurts me badly that he doesn't care how much "difficulties" I'm going through. I vomited quite badly during first tri, feel giddy and tired easily and even had bleeding (was even admitted to hospital). But he just ignored me and said that these are all very small matters and i should not worry nor be bothered. I'm very upset lor. These are definitely not small matters and anyway all i ask for is a caring husband. Is it so hard?

We had some very heated agrument during cny day 1 and 2 and it affected me a lot. Thought pregnancy will cause a woman to be more emotional but dunno why our case is dh more emo. Sigh...

I hope my bb is healthy and not affected by our agrument cuz i cried really badly and a lot these 2 days.

Sorry for the rantingI wish all of u a smooth ttc journey and happy pregnancy once strike :)
Big hugs. First trime is really trying for mummies and I also wished you could have gotten all the TLC and support from your other half.

May I ask could he be facing any personal difficulties at this point? Maybe something else is bothering. Or maybe prenatal blues happen to the daddy to be too.

Hope things will be better for you soon. Keep talking happy things with bb.

Big hugs. First trime is really trying for mummies and I also wished you could have gotten all the TLC and support from your other half.

May I ask could he be facing any personal difficulties at this point? Maybe something else is bothering. Or maybe prenatal blues happen to the daddy to be too.

Hope things will be better for you soon. Keep talking happy things with bb.

Nothing personal but maybe a bit overwhelming that he has to take leave every now and then to accompany me to see gynae and since dr instructed minimal movement, he needs to help out with majority of household chores and help me tabao meals, esp during dec when i was on bedrest. Sigh.. But he shouldn't anyhow throw temper at me. I'm just as tiring..

Btw @redvel congrats on your BFP. :D Just noted that as i haven't been online for quite a while :)

Hi all. Quick check. Do private gynaes do fertility tests? I called my gynae and the reception doesnt understand! Thinking of going to a hospital to do instead but does that mean I have to change gynae?

@ttc2016 private gynae should be able to arrange for fertility test. they usually will provide inform, fix the appt for you and the results will be sent back to the gynae directly.

Hi all. Quick check. Do private gynaes do fertility tests? I called my gynae and the reception doesnt understand! Thinking of going to a hospital to do instead but does that mean I have to change gynae?

sometimes if the front desk does not understand, u can just make a trip down to the gynae. which is what i did.

Hi all! I'm new here! May I know what is 2WW and what is it about? I am TTC for the first time and straight after my menses, I have been making love every 3 days. I find that these few days I'm having some discharge and also legs sore, don't know is it AF or early symptoms of pregnancy??!! I tested with pregnancy kit and it was BFN. My first love making was 1st Feb, anyone can advise??

Hi Phantom, what is the 2WW about? When does the 2 weeks begin?

Hi @CTTC,

2WW or TWW refers to the period after ovulation to the estimated arrival of your menses. Different people have different length for luteal phase and online sources quote the average being 14 days which makes it 2 weeks.

Hope this is the month for you!

Hi all! I'm new here! May I know what is 2WW and what is it about? I am TTC for the first time and straight after my menses, I have been making love every 3 days. I find that these few days I'm having some discharge and also legs sore, don't know is it AF or early symptoms of pregnancy??!! I tested with pregnancy kit and it was BFN. My first love making was 1st Feb, anyone can advise??

haha legs sore probably too much on the love making. not necessary to do it every 3 days although it is true that sperms reproduces in 3 days on the average. u can concentrate to do the deed (dtd) on your ovulation period. do u roughly know when u ovulate?

2ww is 2 weeks wait. 2 weeks before your menses starts. that is if your cycle is regular, average 28 days cycle. u can google trying to conceive terms or short forms or abbreviations.

May know if during TTC, can I do exercise? I love to go aerobics twice a week and there are bound to have jumping exercise. I remember reading on other thread that to minimise exercise or don't do at all. I asked my instructor and she said no jumping if TTC. Is this true?

Update: went for aerobics class and did a light jump (not like star jump) and realize my panty liner got red discharge. Not much but little. N I also have red long strip of mucus when I wipe. Has anyone experience this before? Last few month there wasn't like this. Please advice.

Last edited:
haha legs sore probably too much on the love making. not necessary to do it every 3 days although it is true that sperms reproduces in 3 days on the average. u can concentrate to do the deed (dtd) on your ovulation period. do u roughly know when u ovulate?

2ww is 2 weeks wait. 2 weeks before your menses starts. that is if your cycle is regular, average 28 days cycle. u can google trying to conceive terms or short forms or abbreviations.

Hihi! Hmm not sure leh. My jelly discharge seems to be coming out often. I not sure how to count the ovulation date so I just do every 3 days lol until one week before my next menses. Very tired leh

May know if during TTC, can I do exercise? I love to go aerobics twice a week and there are bound to have jumping exercise. I remember reading on other thread that to minimise exercise or don't do at all. I asked my instructor and she said no jumping if TTC. Is this true?

Update: went for aerobics class and did a light jump (not like star jump) and realize my panty liner got red discharge. Not much but little. N I also have red long strip of mucus when I wipe. Has anyone experience this before? Last few month there wasn't like this. Please advice.

it is not found that jumping exercises affects your ttc. however, if it is not your style to do jumping exercises often, then best is to avoid. atheletes can still get pregnant despite strenuous exercises because their body is accustomed to it.

if you visit tcm doctor, they will tell you not to do jumping.

Hihi! Hmm not sure leh. My jelly discharge seems to be coming out often. I not sure how to count the ovulation date so I just do every 3 days lol until one week before my next menses. Very tired leh

do you plan to buy an ovulation prediction kit (opk)?

H
ImageUploadedByForum1456030268.235543.jpg

Hi all, I've been TTC-ing for the past 2 years and is a silent follower of this chat group. I am late for 2 days and decided to do a test this morning. This is the result. I'm in disbelief, is this a positive? What are the chances that the test kit may be faulty? Sorry, I'm in confusion and disbelief now because I've been experiencing failure after failure.

I should arrange for a scan for the 8th week, right?

@veromon this is definitely a positive to me. You can test with the advanced clearblue to tell how many weeks are you along. Yes you can call gynae to make appt.

HView attachment 624226

Hi all, I've been TTC-ing for the past 2 years and is a silent follower of this chat group. I am late for 2 days and decided to do a test this morning. This is the result. I'm in disbelief, is this a positive? What are the chances that the test kit may be faulty? Sorry, I'm in confusion and disbelief now because I've been experiencing failure after failure.

HView attachment 624226

Congrats!!!

@veromon this is definitely a positive to me. You can test with the advanced clearblue to tell how many weeks are you along. Yes you can call gynae to make appt.

Thanks grace. I bought the digital test stick and got my results. Pregnant:) so surreal. Will be booking appt to see doc tomorrow. Hopefully all turns out well. Cannot believe this is happening. No symptoms thou. Hopefully this doesn't mean anything.

@veromon I rem you vaguely when the rest of them are still active here like emilyemily, etc. Finally the moment you have been waiting for is here. Very very happy for you!!

Don't worry so much ok. Some ppl just dun have any symptoms at all but some have it rough. Most impt thing is, speak to your beanie and tell your beanie to be sticky sticky and remain positive!! I think a positive deposition is the most impt!! Jiayou give us some bb dust!!

Thanks grace. I bought the digital test stick and got my results. Pregnant:) so surreal. Will be booking appt to see doc tomorrow. Hopefully all turns out well. Cannot believe this is happening. No symptoms thou. Hopefully this doesn't mean anything.

HView attachment 624226

Congrats! It's a true blessing.. ;)

@veromon I rem you vaguely when the rest of them are still active here like emilyemily, etc. Finally the moment you have been waiting for is here. Very very happy for you!!

Don't worry so much ok. Some ppl just dun have any symptoms at all but some have it rough. Most impt thing is, speak to your beanie and tell your beanie to be sticky sticky and remain positive!! I think a positive deposition is the most impt!! Jiayou give us some bb dust!!

Wahaha thank you! Yes I was around for that long! Really praying for a sticky beanie. Thank you for the suggestion, I will speak to my beanie:)))) really really feeling so blessed

Congrats veromon! I still remember u welcomed me here when i first joined this forum in March last year... :) Happy for u and i hope to draw some baby luck from u..hehe

HView attachment 624226

Congrats verome. Can you share what different things u did on the month that u strike? When did u start bd? Did u lay down on the bed for very long? Did u raise ur butt etc?

Congrats verome. Can you share what different things u did on the month that u strike? When did u start bd? Did u lay down on the bed for very long? Did u raise ur butt etc?

Hihi:) I just slept more this month and tried not to overtire myself. I literally slept through my weekends and took occasional naps. And I distracted myself with other stuff and tried not to think about the TWW too.

Hi every one! I will be sending out my baby dust soon. Hope u receive by this week. Running out of stamps. Need to buy.

Whole family including my baby were sick. Had a hard time. So busy too.

Congrats veromon!!!
Hi graceakaclouds, glad that u still rmb me!

Jiayou. Keep going every one!

Last edited:
Hi every one, i am going to mail out tmr to those who requested my baby dust

Sorry for e delay. Trying to squeeze out some time to write to u girls. I have checked n check thru e address to make sure and also dropped a handwritten note to every of u. Good luck!

Hmm but all e kits are expired. Hipe u girls don't mind. But actually it is still effective even after it has expired. But i urged u not to use it bcos it brings baby dust to u especially when it is stored longer, more dust lol. Ok lame. just wanna cheer u girls up.

Good night!

hi, anyone cycle of average 28 days?
usually on which CD is your predicted ovulation day?
i might have "tuned" my cycle back to 28 days but i lost track of when was my usual ovulation period after my cycles went haywire.
so need your help so i can standby my opk for that week.
thanks ;)

I'm on a 28 day cycle too. Past opk will usually show positive on day 13. So i will try BD on that night and day after as ovulation should happen within next day. Even when i when i did my 2 iuis this year, it took place on day 14. So for me, i take it that my O is on day 13/14.

Back