Good confinement lady

Thanks to xinmak for the recommendation of Auntie Chua. She is good and experience in handling our baby. That's always her priority. Of course she also took good care of my wife and gave proper advised in what to do and avoid. Our family like her very much as she is now part of the family member. I personally like her cooking, especially the delicious fried salmon cube and broccoli. She will prepare the dinner for us before she went back. Her cook is fantastic and I really want to prolong her service just because of that. Hahaha... we are very happy to have her as CL. I would recommend her to all go to be mummies, especially those staying at Yishun. Her contact remain the same 83735573. You will not regret with her service.

Hi, What is the rate you paying for Aunty Chua? thanks!

Hi there

I'm looking for a daytime confinement lady (8am-6pm, flexible) for 28-day confinement period. I stay at Punggol. Any recommendations for less than 2k? Agency daytime services are at 2.8k which is rather too high for me. Otherwise, any suggestions for confinement food catering instead?

EDD is June 2016.

Thank you!!

Hi all,

I just want to share my experience with my confinement lady, Auntie Chong. She’s amazing! She comes from Malaysia and prepares traditional confinement food. Auntie Chong’s not stubborn in her ways and doesn’t make you abstain from shampoo-ing for a month. (I won’t be able to take it :/) Although I did abstain from shampoo-ing my hair for seven days but that's because I’ve always suffered from terrible headaches pre-pregnancy and I didn’t want to have more “wind” in my head later. She’ll also always prepare a bucket of herbal bath for you daily.

I had blocked ducts on some days which were hindering my milk flow. I’m so thankful that Auntie Chong had taken a course in massage. She knew exactly how to massage my breast and it made the milk flow a lot better. It was really really painful, but it’s still better than paying $150+ to get a lactation nurse to massage for you.

She’s pro breast milk and will boil big pots of soups for you to help you build and maintain your milk flow. Within the first few days of her arrival, my milk increased dramatically after drinking all her herbal soups. My baby’s on full breast milk and he is given formula only when I feel like he's still too hungry after drinking my milk. Longer sleeps for baby = longer sleeps for adults! :)

Auntie Chong has amazing knowledge in Chinese herbs (her brother has a medicinal hall that she helps ou at) and she has taken a course to learn how to massage baby too. I firmly believes that massages will help the baby sleep better and it's also some bonding time for us.

She cooks for you and your hubby. She also takes effort to mop the kitchen floor after preparing her meals. I also give her free reign to make my kitchen hers. I personally think that if she’s comfortable, she’ll be able to take care of you and baby better. After all, she’s going to be working with you for a month!

Overall, she's a real gem and I'm so thankful that I found her to help me in my confinement. I'm completely clueless cos this is my first born and my parents, in-laws weren't able to help much. She is very responsible and sincerely cares for me and baby's well-being.

If you’re interested to engage in her services, you can contact me at [email protected] or call me at 93886999 :)

Here's some pics of the yummy food she made!
Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture5-1.jpg
Hi, what are the charges like for Auntie Chong? And does she do daytime only confinement? Thank you!

Hi All,

Looking for a confinement nanny for a shorter period (1 or 2 weeks) just as a start help for my baby. EDD is 17 of Feb 2016. Appreciate your recommendations in advance. Thanks.

Dear all mummies,
My aunt confinement nanny. She is from malaysia.
If your interested may give her a call. Below is her number.

Ai li 81926553 (sg)
+6010-8832729(malaysia)

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi there

I'm looking for a daytime confinement lady (8am-6pm, flexible) for 28-day confinement period. I stay at Punggol. Any recommendations for less than 2k? Agency daytime services are at 2.8k which is rather too high for me. Otherwise, any suggestions for confinement food catering instead?

EDD is June 2016.

Thank you!!
Hello did you have any luck with the daycare lady? I got quoted 2.8k for daycare 9-6pm by gladys yip.

My confinement nanny was Janet from Ipoh, Malaysia. She took good care of the baby, taught me how to bathe, change diaper, feed, soothe etc and is a very good cook. Knowledable about Chinese herbs to ensure speedy and complete recovery from pregnancy and childbirth.

Both my sister and I hired her for our confinement.

Her contact number is +60125930298.

My CL, Auntie Chua, took good care of me and baby during my confinement period. Very patient towards my baby. Her contact is +60179891771

Hi,

My CL is good, responsible , reliable for mummy to rest soundly at night.

I google online and strike jackpot with her.

I was lucky as I read many online bed review on CL.

She has at least 20 yrs of experience.
Aunty Lanjie
9 149 1959
+60 13 935 9336

wish you happy confinement too

Hi All, just did my confinement and I like to recommend my confinement auntie from Malaysia. She's very good with taking care of babies, easy going and cooks some really good chinese and tcm dishes. Her fried kway tiao, fried rice, ee mien, sweet sour pork ribs and salty sweet chicken are all very delicious! You can request for her to cook these for you :) She's very experienced (10 years), pro-breastfeeding, knows how to massage for engorged breasts and relatively young (50s) hence more energetic. She will provide advice to you but don't force it if you have your own thoughts - Example: my baby had jaundice and the level hovered around 12-13 for 2-3 weeks so every week i had to bring baby to hospital to monitor his jaundice level. Auntie recommended to bottle feed/formula so that jaundice level would drop quickly but i insisted on latching for the 1st month. She was still v supportive :) I know some CL who insists that you go for bottle feed...

As my mum comes over to my place everyday, she also cooks for her and that was very nice of her!

For mummies who intend to do full-time latching for first month, you can safely let her take care of your baby at night and she would bring baby over to you for latching when baby needs so that you can catch a good night rest :)

Her charge is $100/day so $2800 for 28 days. You can Whatsapp or Wechat Auntie Evon @ +60 163308664. From what i know, she's packed till Oct 2017 so contact her if you're interested! I posted this cause I don't seem to find post about her (her clients now are via verbal intro). Hope you will have a chance to do your confinement with her!

Back