(2014) ivf mummies support group

I also give laughing cow the cube cheese. I am going oversea soon and i am going to bring my yoei electric lunchbox, mini chopping board, mini knife, salt and light soya and rice there. I staying in normal hotel only and i can get fresh food from their supermarket to cook. Haha headache to pack oversea for winter season.

Btw ladies you all can join fb 'healthy food for baby' group. They have a lot of recipes and teaches bring what cooking own oversea to cook and etc..

Lynn, can bring mini knife overseas? When custom scans, they won't confiscate? There was once I brought a pair of scissors and when they scan, they saw it and they asked me to throw away on the spot.

Iwahb yes my twins still on stroller n baby wear. Short outing will use the single stroller. If for long outing will use double stroller as they will sleep. Still bf too dunno when to stop too

Faith I brought them on a cruise last nov. I bought a variety of heinz bottled food n the jap prepacked baby food. Gave them bread n rice n veggies from the buffet too. After they r 1 yr old, I more relax on the non home cook food when out.. so long is not salty n sweet i will let them eat.

My gal has started walking without support. Boy walking with support.

Last edited:
so good cheery your twinnies can sit even sleep in stroller. so all your los watching tv show already? my girls is when hear certain songs in car will laugh and clap hands.

Iwahb, yap cos they use to it only boy sometimes will refuse got to use food distraction to con him into sitting. Both of them like fast music will start dancing n shake their heads n clap their hands..

Faith both mine also love trivago... seems like it's the favourite of young children

oh no I dun even know whats trivago cause we seldom on tv.

ladies check with you all how to remove or lighten those scar that already heal on kids. for example they fall and bleed after skin heal will have scar how you all lighten it.

My girl recently walks without support! So cool!!! Then last year I bought those non slip shoes (not the real shoes). Today I let her wear and oh gosh, the shoes are too tight for her. :(

Cheery, yes after she turns one year old, I'm also less strict on her food. Like you, as long as it's not too salty and sweet, I'll let her eat. She even tried hor fun, pineapple rice, tung hoon already. I also let her eat Heinz bottled food when I'm really lazy to cook. LOL!

Okay at least now I have a rough idea how to settle her food when we are overseas. Planning one trip soon. Now everyday very busy with packing and moving house. It's really real madness to move house when you have a young one! But I must praise my girl that she's really a tough one! Hehe!

But we will definitely miss this current house because there are so many memories of my girl's first year in this house.

faith time flies.. u r movin alread! those bottled cereal n pasta r really useful when u no tim 2cook or when outside.....

Yeah check in luggage can bring mini knife.
The problem is my girl don't eat can/pk food. She only wants real food. I scare hk the food too tasty so maybe i will just cook for her.
Now she only wants to eat rice, pasta and etc. Porridge she don't want to eat.
Haha my girl also likes the travigo advertisement also.
My girl is the slowest. Still don't dare to self walk.

Yeah lor...moving far away from the expo baby fair. :(

Now closer to town area. 3 minutes car ride to Orchard.

Will have to explore and get used to the new area again.

how is preparation for cny ladies? I got a feeling my girls wont enjoy the cny gathering cause they are not very good when crowded, especially when everyone wants to carry carry.

Is hard to go for no 2 if u are a SAHM which I feel. Need to insert the medicine n bed rest as often but with our lo ard u can't do it at all. Need to cook n do house chore n the emotion plays a part also. When ur lo fall down, get naughty or cheeky u start to get angry or upset. All these affect the embryo

Joy, I haven't really officially moved in. Looking at all the barangs to be unpacked, I just want to faint without any helper.

Joy, I wish you BFP for your upcoming cycle.

Snow, I agree with you that it's hard for SAHM with no helper to go for #2.

Happy cny to all!

Sorry Long time no post.

Still a sahm. Thinking of sending my boy to childcare when he turn 18 months. Hubby worry that my boy will get bully or not use cos now I m main caregiver. So still thinking if I should wait till 2 year old? Any feedback for those who send ur bb to cc? So far so good?

For me, I m Not going for no.2 at the moment... I have to go for fresh cycle if I want. No point trying for natural for my condition. And nobody to take care of my bb.

Happy cny to all!

Sorry Long time no post.

Still a sahm. Thinking of sending my boy to childcare when he turn 18 months. Hubby worry that my boy will get bully or not use cos now I m main caregiver. So still thinking if I should wait till 2 year old? Any feedback for those who send ur bb to cc? So far so good?

For me, I m Not going for no.2 at the moment... I have to go for fresh cycle if I want. No point trying for natural for my condition. And nobody to take care of my bb.

I'm sending my boy to cc once there are vacancy. Let him go there to have interact skills n learn more things otherwise at home only me n him. N my boy is driving me crazy at times. My previous frozen embryo failed bcoz of my emotion n frustrated of my boy. So nw decided to wait till he get into cc then see how.

I'm sending my boy to cc once there are vacancy. Let him go there to have interact skills n learn more things otherwise at home only me n him. N my boy is driving me crazy at times. My previous frozen embryo failed bcoz of my emotion n frustrated of my boy. So nw decided to wait till he get into cc then see how.

Can share which cc u are waiting? Enrol half day or full day?

I heard some teacher will not console bb if they cry n cry so that they will learn independence? Is it true?

My boy is full of energy, I also wonder how to keep him occupied. Some activity can only entertain him 10 min.

My girl going in cc in May.. pray hard she will be ok.
I just came back from oversea with my girl. Brought electrical lunchbox, knife, chopping board etc to cook. Successful trip. I also brought potty for her..
Btw ladies what diaper brand you all using. I am using dryper night also not enough. Now are days the pee a lot..

My girl going in cc in May.. pray hard she will be ok.
I just came back from oversea with my girl. Brought electrical lunchbox, knife, chopping board etc to cook. Successful trip. I also brought potty for her..
Btw ladies what diaper brand you all using. I am using dryper night also not enough. Now are days the pee a lot..

Im also using drynight for night only. My boy keep sleep facing down so he always wet the lower half body haha... Day time im still using huggies tape n pants when out

Mine is go oversea or go out only i use the dryers night but still cannot last.now the urine one time a lot..anyone know what other brand can absorb the most besides dryers night?

Hi everyone, how's the weight of your little one. Mine seems to hover below 10 kg. Not much increase for the past few months.

Mine only 9.1kg when she measured last month.
Hmm.. last time i tried momy poko before ok ok only as compare to drypers night.

hope all who go for #2 will get a bfp. anyway I think with #1 around the good and bad comes in. some will take 2nd pregnancy lighter not so protective compare to 1st. just take things step by step. my girls in ifc so auto upgrade to cc once they reach 18mths. changing environment (class and teachers) they might not get used. sure cry.

my girls stranger anxiety never go away. now still very bad. don't know how to improve.

im using moonies pants when out and I feel better than goon but goon is thinner maybe not as bulky. lynncandy try changing your girl diapers every 1.5hr. maybe she pee few times within an hr and not one shot a lot and flood the diaper.

I haven't start potty training for my girls, at what age you all intend to start? have your lo wean off milk bottles? or milk? at what age you all intend to stop giving fm?

Lynn, I have been using Merries diapers since my girl was 8 months old onwards. I had tried Merries, PETPET, MamyPoko, Huggies, Drypers, and Pampers but I still find Merries is the best for my girl.

Reviews:
PETPET - cheap, and economical but absorbent wise is not very good. It tends to leak at the sides, and back. The clothes will get stained too.

Pampers - good absorbent but a bit narrower on the absorbent pad so it tends to leak at the sides for poos if babies poo a lot.

MamyPoko - only tried the pants type. Absorbent wise is good but I find it a bit stiff on the material.

Huggies - my girl always has some tiny rashes and redness after using Huggies.

Drypers - Drypers night is good but same as MamyPoko, I find the material very thick and stiff.

Merries - I'm currently using tape diapers for my girl. So far no leakage problem. Love the soft material. Had let her try walkers but both size M and L leak when she starts to be very mobile.

I haven't started using toothpaste too but I intend to bring my girl to see a dentist for a routine checkup and hear from his advice.

I don't need to wean my girl off milk bottles because she doesn't drink from milk bottle. Think my issue will be to wean her off from BF.

Iwahb, I think your twins could be shy in nature so when they see strangers, they are more reserved.

My girl is like a little tyrant now. 大姐大。LOL!

I using merries or Goon for day n dry nights for night only.

I start using toothpaste for half a month ago. The banana apple flavor floride free.. Aquafresh first year toothpaste for 6-24months that can be swallowed. :)

Last edited:
My girl is a destroyer... she just simply go here and there to open cabinet and take out things. Even with tape up cabinet she can take out.
Anyone sending lo to playground soon?

Back