(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

Hi, February mummy-to-be
I have the following items to let go as I've brought too much or unused. All are BN
If you are interested, pls pm or watsapp me at 93676645
1. Huggies newborn - 3 pack for $20
2. Mummy poko newborn - 2 pack for $25
3. Disposal panties - 2 pack for $5
4. Maternity pad $6
5. Medela purelan nipple cream $10
6. Avent nipple protector $10
Disposable panties is cotton or paper?

Hi, February mummy-to-be
I have the following items to let go as I've brought too much or unused. All are BN
If you are interested, pls pm or watsapp me at 93676645
1. Huggies newborn - 3 pack for $20
2. Mummy poko newborn - 2 pack for $25
3. Disposal panties - 2 pack for $5
4. Maternity pad $6
5. Medela purelan nipple cream $10
6. Avent nipple protector $10
Ur nipple cream still available?

Hi moms to be, I'm a jan 2015 Mom and recently delivered on 7 jan -2 weeks ahead of my edd. I have hired a confinement nanny to replace my current starting feb 12 as as I thought my confinement would run over cny. As I would have finished confinement by early. Feb, I plan to release the nanny I have hired from 12 feb onwards. I am willing to subsidize some of the deposit Amt i paid w the new mom taking over. If anyone is keen do pm me .

Thanks ;)

Hi monsterbaby84,

Haven't been added to the group, please add me! I just added you on FB.
Name: Adeline Wong
Edd: 16th Feb 2015

Thanks!

hi fellow febulous mommies:)
how ru all coping so far? bundle of joy is going to say hello soon! so exciting!
how many kgs hv u all gained? i have gained about 19kg!o_O superly heavy and round in comparison to my previous pregnancies.

im on my 33rd weeks T3, count down to edd in feb, so anxious..so heavy, cannot sleep and breathless, dry mouth, chapped lips, dark patches appear...yikes so many problems all sudden!...does anyone have the same problem?
pls share~thanks☆

Hi ladies i'm from the august thread.

Due date 3aug..

Have a query here.

Did my 14th weeks genetic scan wif dr. Ananda abt 2 weeks back.

Yesterday my gynae explained to me some of the findings from the scan.

He say bb left kidney is slightly bigger (swollen) than right kidney. Is known is renal pelvis dilatation..

Something to do with urine in the kidney so hence the swelling.

Gynae keep telling me dun worry, but seriously how not to??

Anyone has any knowledge on this issue can share wif me??

Thanks in advanced..

Hi all, I'm a May mummy.

I have been hearing feedback that Mt A is undergoing reno and is very noisy with drilling and piling. Any mothers gave birth there recently care to share your experience with this and if you know when the reno will end? Thanks!

I jus got discharge from there 1 week ago... Only delivery suite was affected but tat day when i was admitted they were doing painting by portion.. Not much on noise issue..

I jus got discharge from there 1 week ago... Only delivery suite was affected but tat day when i was admitted they were doing painting by portion.. Not much on noise issue..
Aiyoh the suite was affected?! Pay so much for that and got noise! Which ward were you at btw? Thx

Hi Mummies,
Congrats to your little bundle of joy. Hope u are coping well. Am a silent reader here, only occasionally pop by...
Is anyone with Dr Tan Heng Hao at KKH throughout delivery? Can share your experience with him? Thanks so much in advance!

Hi Mummies,

Do u have any good &helpful nanny to recommend in AMK area? chinese aunty? I m thinking to seek help to take k my newborn in coming May 2015. Not really newborn la...almost 2 months now...

Or if I post wrongly, let me know. Thanks much

hi all, need some advice if any bb can sleep through the night now already? how did you all do that? my bb vomits if i give her abit more than the normal amt and she would go cranky after drinking her milk at night, none of the comfort methods work (like in the day time)...still getting so much sleep deprived.

hi all, need some advice if any bb can sleep through the night now already? how did you all do that? my bb vomits if i give her abit more than the normal amt and she would go cranky after drinking her milk at night, none of the comfort methods work (like in the day time)...still getting so much sleep deprived.
Im a jan mummy and my LO still doesnt slp thru the night. Still nursing my LO every 2 to 3 hrs.

my gal sleeps later n later these days. initially it was 4 or 5 am. now its 9 or 10am! whole night refuse to sleep despite finish milk, diaper chg, apply ruyi oil, turn dwn lighting, rm temp ok. we had to carry her whole nite, sing song, to coax her to sleep. pd prescribe medi for reducing gas, it helps but i dun wana give so much. any others hvg similar sleep issues? any advises?

my gal sleeps later n later these days. initially it was 4 or 5 am. now its 9 or 10am! whole night refuse to sleep despite finish milk, diaper chg, apply ruyi oil, turn dwn lighting, rm temp ok. we had to carry her whole nite, sing song, to coax her to sleep. pd prescribe medi for reducing gas, it helps but i dun wana give so much. any others hvg similar sleep issues? any advises?
Same same! My LO also behave exactly the same way when he was a newborn. Had to carry him for at least 3 hrs every night and got to wait till he's v v deep aslp b4 we can put him dwn. Super tiring, bt he's outgrowing the phase alr.
Dont worry, babies are always changing their pattern. :)

Same same! My LO also behave exactly the same way when he was a newborn. Had to carry him for at least 3 hrs every night and got to wait till he's v v deep aslp b4 we can put him dwn. Super tiring, bt he's outgrowing the phase alr.
Dont worry, babies are always changing their pattern. :)
when did he outgrown? im waiting for the day to come...zzzzz

Why you dun wanna give much?
Is it the rid water?

May I know who else needs to be added to facebook but have not been added yet? Please give me the email address of your facebook account. Email invite will be sent there.

Anyone using Hegen milk bottle? If any mommies here have used it before, I hope I could have some review here before I buy for my baby which is going to be due soon. :) thanks in advance!

hi.. anyone keen to take photoshoot be it familyshoot or baby shoot? I need to gather another 9 more mummies who is interested to enjoy $75 off the package? anyone keen?

10 mummies and above for Package A or Family.

*Package vaild for 1 year from date of purchase.

Pls note that discount 10% off is for package price only, discount not applicable to the optional charges, additional softcopies, prints, surcharge, additional pax etc.

Spree perks : 10% off package price
Spree perks
: $300 for all remaining softcopies ( UP$350)

Package A is for 1 child if both parents would like to join in for family portraits the additional charges is $50.
Package A ( at least 8 months old, the baby must be able to sit up independently)
- Package price $150
- Up to 1.5 hours of studio session
- 5 selected images softcopy
- 1 child
- 4 outfits (own)

For the package (family), it consists of solo shots for individual child, siblings shots as well as family shots within 2 hours session.
Depends on your preference to either focus on family or children for the session.
Family Package
-Package price $250( For baby at least 8 months old, above to sit up independently)
- 2 hours of studio session
- 5 selected images softcopy
- up to 4 family members (2 adults + 2 children)
- 4 outfits (own)

Optional:
- Express Service of 7 Days at $50
- Public Holiday and Weekend Surcharge at $50

Additional Soft Copies:
$350 for all remaining softcopies
$30 for additional softcopy.

** All images will be processed, it includes cropping, sharpening, white balance etc. It does not includes facial retouch, remove of scars, alteration of body parts etc.
** Images will be in Jpeg format only.

Kindly note that images will be ready for viewing/selection in 3 weeks time after the session.
The viewing will take place in our studio.

Back