Anyone using Nespresso milk frother

tianyun

Hi,

Anyone has experience of burnt milk when using? I've difficultly cleaning the burnt marks and I used a sponge which is claimed not to be used for this kind of product.

Anyone can share? TIA!!

Hi, I've been using Aeroccino for many years and haven't experienced burnt marks. In fact, the milk is heated by the Aeroccino to about 70°C and should not burn.

But someone told to use a damp cloth and salt to clean burnt pots, which you may wanna try :)

Hi, I've been using Aeroccino for many years and haven't experienced burnt marks. In fact, the milk is heated by the Aeroccino to about 70°C and should not burn.

But someone told to use a damp cloth and salt to clean burnt pots, which you may wanna try :)

Thank you! I think it's because I didn't thaw the milk. I put the milk in the microwave to heat up before pouring in that lessen a lot of the burnt.

Thank you! I think it's because I didn't thaw the milk. I put the milk in the microwave to heat up before pouring in that lessen a lot of the burnt.

No worries. I use cold milk all the time and have no issues. If still under warranty, you may wanna send in for repair. :)

Back