Horrible cramps

Hello all MTBs!

I've been having cramps and sharp aches around my lower abdominal area since the past few days (ever since menses was scheduled to turn-up but didn't). They keep coming and going but just never seem to go away completely. I tested with a pregnancy kit today and it was positive.
However, i am very worried about those cramps and aches. Are they normal during early pregnancy?
Could it be a sign of further problems? What should i do now?
My gynae is only available to see me on 21st Jan.

TIA!

I had the same experience and the resulted in biochemical pregnancy. Tested positive on 25 Dec but hcg was Low. Doc advised me to test again 2 days later and well.. I started spotting n then hcg dropped. Menses came. Not successful.

Hi..
I'm also having cramp too. But the pregnancy test was negative. Additionally my menses have late for 5 days already. Why??

Google biochemical pregnancy. Sometimes the chromosome pairing is not right, body condition not right... then didn't proceed on. Positive thinking, QC process.

Hello all MTBs!

I've been having cramps and sharp aches around my lower abdominal area since the past few days (ever since menses was scheduled to turn-up but didn't). They keep coming and going but just never seem to go away completely. I tested with a pregnancy kit today and it was positive.
However, i am very worried about those cramps and aches. Are they normal during early pregnancy?
Could it be a sign of further problems? What should i do now?
My gynae is only available to see me on 21st Jan.

TIA!

It's normal in early pregnancy. I had cramps until I was about 5 weeks. However if it's very bad, it could be sign of ectopic as well. If you are worried, then bring your appt forward.

Last edited:

Back