(2011/04) Apr 2011

E lazy

Yup can start on tofu already [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

My boy also super sticky at first is muc c me den donno y suddenly wanna b carried everytime n worse is I carry den will stop crying. Now hb still around next wk he start work I think I will die

Btw some baby will have diarrhea when teething normally the diarrhea will b how long huh? My boy having diarrhea for a wk already n I realise when he shit he donno will jux carry on sleeping. Bringing him to doc ltr hope nothing serious n will have med to stop.

Morning mummies

Piggy and Sandy,

Thanks! Yay!!! then got new things to let him try. Today we tried apple and banana mix. As usual, his face all screwed up when he tries new things... so funnie!! Lol

Sandy,

Ya, same leh. I carry hor, then he will stop. Sometimes, even if my hb carries, he still cry non-stop. Very tiring for the mummy lor...

Nowadays my boy poo poo during sleep also continue to sleep too. Last time he will still eh eh eh... Oh, hope ur boy is ok and speedy recovery.

pink,

I'm thinking of starting cheese with R too. but am sure ILs sure flipped. same with eggs. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

E_lazy,

yeap! can start tofu already. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

going to hold R's 1 y o at my new place at SK. yay!

super cute seeing R go mama, mama, mama, when he sees me and eye my boobies. I think he has grown an attachment to them. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

also his poo poo sometimes like stones etc.. any idea why like this? taking not enough fluids or fruits etc?

Hello mummies.....E_lazy...

kekekek...how is everyone?

Btw...wanna get ideas for 1st yr birthday...any venue to share? Those like cafe with buffet type if any?

Lynn,

R is so cute!!! Can call u mama and look at the most impt asset at the same time lol

Bb N stools now also round round one, but I touch b4 not hard, feels like playdoh texture. So I just leave it haha. I thk once they start solids, poo will not be as watery as b4.

Halo LS

Ya, I also want suggestion on venue leh... So tou tia

Hanor....E_lazy...

Headachessss.........on the location........

My Justus only look at daddy and keep calling dad-dy or ba-ba....but never even once call me mama or mummy....Sighhzzzzz.....................

1st year Bash

How about we meet at a park (botanic garden)? Evening time ? Easier, no need coordination, collection of $$ , preparation of food etc..

We just bring our picnic mat and own food.

1st year Bash in month of March ?

Hallo everyone! How's everyone and their cute babies?!

Its been a while since I log in here, so many new mommies!!!

Everyone gearing up for first birthday already?!

hello mummies,

are all the babies crawling properly??

Kasper stil commando crawling..

hope he doesnt miss that step and skip to walking first...

1st year bash

did that for my #1

it was very nice... or we can do it at jacob ballas..

i have no idea whether to do birthday party anot..

my relatives like not keen in comin to attend leh..

Long time din come in liao...

Can see that many of you hav starting to plan 1st birthday. Me still thinking want to organise or not... I very lazy to plan.

Meals have been giving my baby porridge with 1 or 2 ingredients (such as sweet potato, pumpkin, pork, chicken,tofu, spinach).

elazy, there is kiddy pasta? What is the difference from normal ones?

Just checking,since our babies become more mobile now, does anyone here uses play yard? Is it useful?

Hi hi so long no come in Le.

If you want to buy baby pasta there is a heinz brand which can be bought at ntuc about $4.20. It's soft so babies can eat. Organic brands like Bellamy also have pasta too.

Oo I have start on chicken yet but I think I am giving minced chicken porridge soon.

Got bash? I definitely will try to make it.

Thanks for your info Vivi.

For chicken, I din mince it. I cooked as whole piece in the porridge, then take out when its cooked and shred the chicken finely.

Lynn - poo poo like stones? So cute. My girl's poo poo is like erm her food? it's wet and soft and runny! (Sorry for being disgusting). she's on HA milk and i read that it's normal. In fact her poo poo is so runny that it usually leaks out from her thighs or up to the tummy if she poos alot! So i think harder poo poo is soo good! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Smiggleprincess - my girl can't crawl yet too. She can only push herself backwards. Is your Kasper big size? Ava is about 9.5kg so I suspect weight is a factor

Hi mummies

how's everyone? it's almost CNY soon! bought a china doll top and bubble shorts for my girl's first CNY. Very cute but on hindsight might be very warm. Expect her to sweat buckets!

Ava is also showing signs of crawling now (finally). She can now move backwards and can lift her stomach and go on her knees and hands. Almost 9 months end of this month. Just started her on egg yolk in prep for her 9 mth jab. Can i find out if you guys opt in for optional jabs? She had a 10 day diarrhea recently and heard from a friend that there was a jab she could have taken at 6 mths to prevent this but I didn't know and so didn't opt in. Do you go to your PDs to ask for optional jabs?

BTW i am delivering my #2 this july and was wondering if anyone of you has a good CL to recommend? My previous one was terrible and i fired her after 3 weeks. I am also considering PEM since i heard agencies will change nannies if they are unsuitable. i don't want to be stuck doing my own confinement like i did with my #1 for 1 week.

TIA!

Knock knock! Where is everyone? Bz stocking up on all the cny goodies? kekekekeke

Hi Aylie,

Some of my frens bot qipao for their gals. So pretty! that's the thing about hvg a gal, can doll her up! haha

What is the 9mth jab that Ava is taking? for the diarrhea jab, are u referring to rotavirus? Ya, that's optional, oral vaccine, in 2 doses and taken before 6mths.

As for CL, mine was so so only, so I'm not gg to recommend to u. My fren has one whom she has used for both#1 and #2. I will PM u her contacts via FB. But she's really hot, not sure whether booked already or not....

Hi all mummies, long time no post, how is everyone?

BB hasn't gone for 9 months jab, i can't even recall what that is. LOoking forward to CNY too , especially pineapple tarts hehehe

BB is crawling very well but she likes to scream, especially when she's happy. its making me crazy but hubby finds it entertaining....gesh wonder where she learns it from...

MORNIGN LADIES...

gosh i haven stock up for CNY lo v busy... hopefully can stock up some food these few days..

Aylie,

i went to GP for jabs and she will recommend me the recommended jab... hmm got 9mth jab meh? i only know the mmr at 1 YO n mus tried egg with no allergy den can take.

aiyo CL u mus engage v early den got gd 1.. i know 1 v gd n popular 1 if u interested i can PM u the contact u can try ur luck wat ur name in f/b?.. ya i also dun like agency 1 no doubt can change if no gd but keep changin also no gd n disturbing.. n those agency 1 alot not v gd..

9 months got jab?

the nurse at polyclinic tells me my boy only left with the 18months jab?

piggy,

mmr at 1 year old? I cant remember when jab what siah.

piggy,

lol!

anyone brought baby for the 6 to 10 months developmental checkup? suppose to go every month or only at 10 months?

I tot polyclinic will sms when its time for jab??

Lynn

Kasper is premature so he goes every 3 mths for checkup at kkh

MMR

previously there was a bit of hoohaa on MMR..

so i only let #1 took it at 1.5yrs

CNY

Poor kasper.. not a girl.. cant buy new clothes..

my maid leaving so getting lazy.. ask her spring clean also so slow..

haiz..

i have to take leave to look after the kids as new maid only arriving aftr cny..

SORRY mummies! I caused a confusion. The 9 month is to start egg yolk and the 9th month assessment, I confused it for her MMR scheduled 9th September. Sorry, too many 9!!

I went to the polyclinic for her jab (don't know why, but that's what KKH recommended). I have a separate PD which i bring her to do checkups when she's sick but the PD never recommended optional jabs! She's almost 9 months end of this month, so I can't go for rotavirus jab anymore?

Piggytoh and elazy - yes please i looking for good CL but can you all tell me why you recommend your CLs? My previous one also came heavily recommeded by my SIL and her friends, but it turns out we really cannot get along. They only recommended her because she cooks well, but she didn't cook confinement food for me and she got serious attitude problem!

Aylie,

actually egg yolk can start at 8mth.. i din bring my bb for detail assessment only during injection let the dr see see... no time keke..

hmm this CL was highly recommended by my friend n i have recommended to my friends all say gd infact many forum mummies tried her no complaint so far wor.. i tried to book her for both my preg but either she was booked or schedule cannot meet.. but no harm calling her to check.. i heard her cookin is gd v pro breastfeedin n take gd care of the mummy.. ya some recommeded 1 may not be up to our expectation but u nv try u nv know.. n gd 1 usu taken up v fast..

Hi mummies

Happy CNY! this thread is so quiet. Hmm. I have a question, wondering if you mummies have a solution for me.

Bathing. Before 6 months, we bathe my girl in a baby tub. However now that I'm preggy again, i can't bend and sit on the small stool, and my hubby complaint of back pain from having to bend over to bathe her. After she turned 7 months, we switched to holding her straight up (ie standing) while supporting her by the armpits but my hubby had to squat to hold her while i shower her. Both methods leave our back aching in pain.

How do you shower your 9MO? Please share your experience?

Halo mummies,

Happy Chinese New Year! Huat ah!

Aylie,

Some mummies put the tub on a table and bathe the bb while standing up. Maybe u want to try that.

hi mummies.. pls submit ur order for the bash tee if u r interested and haven done so.. details are posted on FB.. cheers~

Last call for bash tee.. Pls submit yr orders n payment tml.. If u r interested n need more time, u can let me know too.. Cheers!

Dear mummies,

My daughter is turning 1 yr old soon, thinking of enrolling her in some enrichment classes so that she can interact with other kids and learn something at the same time.

Hope you can recommend some classes for my reference.

Im looking for babies 6-36mths to form a swim class at NTU family pool. We are short of one more participant. If keen pls pm me for details. I can't wait to start the class for my boy.

It also comes with free thermal wear and family underwater album. Thanks!

mummies, just to share in case you keen to get cheap supplements or baby snacks from overseas on your own - iherb having free international shipping now

www.iherb.com

use discount code: XEB299

for $10 off first purchase of $40 or more, or $5 off any first purchase less than $40

**Free Airmail for international orders over $40.00! Ends April 30th, 2012 **

Receive parcel within 8-10 days, just make sure your total weight is less than 1.8kg

Dear mummies...

I also have a discount code for you to get $5 off your first purchase:

KOD198 --good for $5.00 off first order.

With free airmail delivery till Apr 30th.

Hi I'm looking for play dates for my 13 month old boy. He hasnt had a chance to interact with babies of his age. We are staying near commonwealth area. Pls let me know if you are organising any! Thanks. We are available on wed and Friday's.

Hi! I am looking for a swim group during weekdays after 5pm for my 20 months old daughter preferably near to Woodlands. Anyone keen to form a group?

I can't find any toddlers swim group in the north and all instructors asked me to form a group to start.

Hi mummies,

I would like to let go of the following:

1) Red Mini Cooper (Kiddy Ride). Battery operated. Comes with AMFM radio, pedal, and remote control. Bought for my girl but she doesn't like it, so it is sitting brand new in my house. Bought from Kiddy Palace at $330. Letting go at $280.

2) AVENT milk powder dispenser. Brand new with tags on. UP$11.50. Letting go at $8.

3) Avent Advanced 125ml milk bottle (Brand new in box). Colour: Honey colour, not the blue plastic one. UP$17.90 Letting go at $12.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are keen, thanks!

Back