Mummies, please do not consider this myanmese maid named Myo Pa Pa

Hi all, my former myanmese maid by name MYO PaPa aged 24/25yo who asked to return to her home country after 13mo mid-dec 2015. Bought her an air ticket for the next day and did a quick check of her personal belongings before she left, she took a pair of diamond earrings, a gold chain, and money too. She did not admit initially she stole the diamond jewellery until I brought her to the jeweller for verification in front of her. Was not at all apologetic and no sense of remorse. The gold chain was returned to us after we came back from the jeweller. Went to police with the evidence but did not lodge the report as the process of investigation according to the police takes time (the police saw the evidence and asked me whether they need to go down with me back home should she turn uncontrollable). After considering that I have already cancelled the work permit after buying the air ticket, and did not want see more of her, I sent her straight to the airport. At the airport, she still maintained her straight face with no remorse before check in and during check in.

There's no way I can blacklist her at MOM except for being a character referee.

Guess what she has just submitted her request to work in Singapore again as per the Url.

http://253.mm.netmaid.com.sg/253/1451544510/371929p.jpg

On a separate note, she is also not 24/25yo as claimed. She is only 18yo as she told us when she came to work in our household. She only did general housecleaning, did not look after 2yo and no marketing as claimed in her latest bio data.
Bio data -
Date of Birth 04/05/1990 (age: 25 yrs)
Place of Birth KYEPWE
Height/Weight 156 cm / 50 kg
Experience EX -Singapore
Ref: CL011

Please do not consider employing her as she may return to her stealing habits.

Back