Looking for a transfer maid for my baby

ada0064

Dear Mommies:

I am urgently looking for a reliable transfer maid.

My mother in law is unable to stay in Singapore anymore due to visa issue, both my husband and I are doctors working in Singapore General Hospital, we live nearby to the hospital but our working hours are long. We really really need someone to look after our 4 month old daughter. We are hoping to have the maid before the end of this year, preferably a transfer maid with experience in taking care of a baby, that way it is easier for them to start working.

As mothers, we all know the importance of getting a RELIABLE maid to take care our little ones. Thank you in advance for your help! :)

Aida have been with me for 4 years now. Have been taking care of my 2 children (17 months old and 3 years old) since newborn. Before working for me had been working in malaysia for 6 years mainly doing cooking for a restaurant. Love my kids and can leave my younger one at home alone with her. Had to transfer her because i am migrating to australia. $600 with 1 off day a month. Her work permit ends 7th Jan 2016. can interview her personally tml and sunday. Pls call me at 93290880

Back