Any mummies live in bukit merah area

I had the same headache as u when I was searching a good trusted preschool in this area..u can try JHS, they have few hours classes, class ratio small but they are at river valley so you may need transport to ferry him

anyone can share their experience who has placed their child in PAPCF Blk 87 Redhill Close?

Do they have playgroup for 2hrs or half day program?

Thanks

Dear Mummies,
Hoho... been looking for this..
Was also looking around for mummies staying around the same area to share updates/get advice :)

I'm staying at Bukit Purmei with a 16months old.
He's in Learning Seeds infant care since 1 year old....

Nice to meet all of you and looking forward to chat more with all of you!

Hi Mummy teng, how do u feel about learning seeds infant care? I'm planning to place my son,10mths old at their centre at 1 at PSA club. Care to share with me your review?

Thanks
happy.gif

Luckybaby,
sorry, just saw your posting....
Have you put your son there?

The teachers are nice, including the principal Ms Gupta.

Once in a while, there will be some hiccups like wrong diapers used etc... other than that, I find the caregivers caring and quite experienced....

Hi Miracle Bebe, thought I replied but didn't see the post here. Well my gal had adapted to the new CC once trf last August. But lately she seems not wanting to go school again... We suspect the cc is too "boring" for her. So we r thinking whether to let her continue as life can't be exciting everyday right? On the other hand I felt kids need a lot of stimulation towards their interest at this age & a change to a more "happening" centre might do more good, still thinking... Also not sure where else is good...

Hi peeps.. Any mummies whose babies are on L size Mamy Poko diapers?

I have a few packs but baby hv outgrown the size. Wondering if any mummies here can do me a favour of buying XL mamy poko diapers in exchange with my L size mamy poko diapers? Mine is all in the new packaging.. Coz only bought a few weeks bk. My mum thought I have run out of supply so bought extras not knowing that I still hv few packs at my own home. I'm staying at Depot Road but wldnt mind meeting any of the mummies ard your area to do the exchange..
Can meet up with you to let you see the BN L size diapers 1st before u help me to purchase the XL size to exchange..

Any nice mummy willing to help? Pls PM me if case I lose this thread..

Hi everyone, i m looking for good playgroup near bukit purmei area. It there any to recommend? Hope anyone can share with me. Thank You.
happy.gif

Sok Leng,
I'm staying at Bukit Purmei too.
Our area, playgroups are quite limited.
There's only Talentplus, Cherie Hearts and SASCO.

Lovepooh,
Mine is in full day infant care from 1 year old and he has since progressed to the playgroup class (my son is 26 months old now).

The teachers are great!!
I actually went to Learning Seeds cos there's no other infant care centres near my place... but overall liked their schedules, teachers, meals etc etc and most importanly, my son enjoyed himself alot....

In fact, I tried changing him to somewhere within walking distance from my block when he turned 18 months (playgroup) but withdrew him in less than 3 days cos he looked so traumatised.... ended up going back to Learning Seeds :p and of cos, he was back to his usual self in less than a day...

---> Fellow mummies near bukit merah....
I was thinking of sending my 2-year old boy to swimming lessons but thought the private lessons sounded better if we can have our own group of 3-4 kids...... anyone interested?

www.swimminglasses.com.sg

Hi Teng,
Just saw your reply. Thank you for sharing. You mentioned that you pull your child out from another childcare then put back in Learning Seed. May i know which CC is that. So that I won't go there too. Hehe....
How is the academic wise of Learning Seed? And the environment there? Hope you can share more with me. Thank You.
happy.gif

Hi Teng,
Just search the web and found that there are a few CC under Learning Seeds. Which one you send ur Child? Do they have school bus to pick up at our area?
Thank You again.

Sok Leng,
My son attended the one at Bukit Chermin --> near Keppel Club.
I like the timetable ad environment.
You can always go and have a look :)
But I heard they are full now... I have a colleague who wanted to enrol her child but is on waitlist since Jan this year.
You can check again.....

I started my son on school bus when he turned 18 months. Pick up point is at my void deck's carpark. They have a number of school buses serving our areas... depending on the timings you want, I think can be arranged bah....

So far, I liked the teachers, got personal touch... and though my son is only in the playgroup class, I have constant/regular updates on his progress from the teachers etc :)

You looking at full day childcare or only few hours playgroup?

If few hours, there's TALENTPLUS near our place (Bukit Purmei).

Teng,
Currently i m still not sure whether to put in CC or few hours playgroup. Where is the Talenplus u mention? Is it playgroup only or they have N, K1 and K2?
Many thanks.
happy.gif

My son is currently on full day program at Bright Kids School House, Leng Kee CC. Recently the school announced that they are closing this centre by end of this year, 31 Dec 2012. Now I am having a big headache because next year is a critical year, K2 for my son. From my understanding, there are a total of 80 over students that will be sourcing for new centre and futhermore most of the centre are running full capacity at the moment. I find that the school are very irresponsible they should have relocate instead of closing down. Anyone with kids at this centre?

i stayed in this area
I can recommend JHS montessori at river valley pt, this school has small class ration & they prepared the kids well academically
bt the fee on the high side
do take a look if you are sourcing

Yes, I am going for the meeting. May I know your son's name? so you will be waiting for the result before looking for centre?

Any mummies staying at Bukit Purmei area looking for nanny? Pls PM me if you are. My mum & helper can "bbsit" your kid + teach/revise work with your kid. I'm looking for a companion for my P2 gal after school everyday
happy.gif

Hi Geraldine,
Sorry, thought this thread was inactive.
Have registered for their assessment test this weekend... you joined LCentral already?

Any mummies staying at Bukit Purmei area looking for nanny? Pls PM me if you are. My mum & helper can "bbsit" your kid + teach/revise work with your kid. I'm looking for a companion for my P2 gal after school everyday
happy.gif
Hi, do you know any nanny staying near Bukit Purmei area? I need for my newborn Son arriving in Jan 2016. It will be best that also can look after my 5 years old Daughter too...

Hi,

Any mummies keen to take up a flexible part time job?
My student care centre is hiring teacher assistants, brief job guide as below:

Our weekday hours are from 1.30 to 7pm.
During school holidays, tutors are required to work shifts as we run full day student care from 7.30am to 7pm.
Morning shift is 7.30 - 1.30pm, afternoon is 1.30 - 7pm.

We are located at Bt Merah Central, and prefer mummies who stay around the area for their convenience.
The number of work days is negotiable.

Pls email [email protected] if keen!

Back