Baby Plus Prenatal Education System

Hi,

Im currently in my 32nd week and have been using it since 18th weeks.

Wont know the results till bb is out, but heard great reviews from friends and colleagues who swear by it.

Hi Joeles,

Thanks for your advice.

Have decided not to use it after reading some negative reviews from amazon which scares me off. Their bb was born with hearing loss after using it.
Anyway, reviews are very subjective too. Btw, my friend in US suggest me to buy online from Amazon n ship it in. it might be cheaper than buying in Singapore.

hi,
i tried this before during my pregnancy.. n my bb is very alert at birth till nw.. my friends n colleagues who came for her bb shower claimed that she's very alert.
happy.gif
not sure if it will help in their milestones development, but i thk somehow it has....

Just bought at the taka fair. Retail price $300plus...can't recall exact amount but we decided to buy locally cos online even though the set is cheaper, the UPS charges is another $100, which comes to the same price is convert to Sing dollar. And need to wait for shipping time somemore.
So in the end hubby went to taka fair to buy it.

Hi

I have a preloved baby plus. Come with original pouch and user manual. Pls sms me at 91888114 you are interested.

hi...mommies I have a pre loved baby plus.w box n instruction manual.working condition 8/10. pouch was gently hand washed.selling $180 (no neg pls )...collection at woodlands mrt or my house (street 83)...if interested, pls sms me @ 97805428

<font size="+1"> <font color="0000ff">Hi mummies, I ordered from Amazon and used it for my baby as well. Was a bit worried about the hearing loss feedback so stuffed socks into the pocket to cushion the sound a bit. Anyway, baby is fine, she's been ahead on her milestones. She's only 8 months old now so can't see if there's any profound impact actually
happy.gif

In any case, if you are keen to get from Amazon, I have set up a business and with my Amazon PRIME free 2 day domestic shipping, I can get the items to you within 2 weeks of ordering. International shipping will cost S$10-15.

Do visit my site for more information. You can whatsapp, SMS or email me. http://iwannaspree.com/spree/amazon

7601594.jpg

Amazon Babyplus</font></font>

hi mummies I have a pre loved baby plus.w box n instruction manual. working condition 8/10. pouch was gently hand washed. selling $180 (no neg pls )Collection at City Hall/Marina Square or my house (Pasir Ris)...if interested, pls sms me @ 98200295

Hi,

I have a preloved BabyPlus to let go. Used it for both my pregnancy and my children are doing well. Great self soothers and sleep through the nights.

The unit is in great condition. Still working great. The pouch had been hand washed so it looked used as it should be since it is preloved.

Please WhatsApp me at 97992597 if interested as I am seldom on this forum.

Thanks.

Back