Year 2015 IVF mummies- to-be

Help!
How much should newborn drink? Diff people gave me mixed opinion.
If breastfeed I know is by demand.
But how abt for formula & pumped breastmilk?

Hi ladies, I received a call from TFC who advised that I needed to renew storage of frozen embies at $898 per year. This is such a huge amount! My sister who did hers at Kkh was only $100+/year but this is likely outdated as her kids are already 4 years old now. Can anyone advise me on the fees, transfer fees, procedures? Thank you

:(:(

If I don't rem wrongly, KKH charges less than $500 for a year storage. I have 14 frosties with them and just paid for the year

Help!

@remembeRainbow, from what I understand.... Day 1 should be at least 20ml and then everyday add 5ml as they are growing up.

Some formula milk container would State like 0-3 mths 90ml that kinda of thing... But it really depends on how much your LO can drink... The definition of newborn drinking sufficiently is looking at his/her output...

Hope this helps!

Help!
i feed also by demand even on formula and ebm..cos every baby different. newborns usually cries for milk say ard every 2-3hrs , it's ard 30ml at each feed..slowly increase if they seems to be hungry again after drinking, usually they will cry to 'tell' you..even after burping not helping..

Hello ladies, I called Nuh and kkivf centres and was told that they don't accept transfer of embryos from other clinics. I can't get through to Sgh. Anyone has any experience with clinic-to-clinic transfer for storage of embryos?

Busy with the LO. Congrats for reaching full term of week 37. What is your birth plan? Everything so far so good?

Also, you intend to transfer your embryo from TFC?

Congratulations Chubby:) When did you give birth? Slipped my mind, is yours baby girl or boy? Mine is a girl. Trying to go for natural for now, until Dr advises otherwise because I don't know whether I can endure the pain or not. Baby was low weight initially but durian helps thankfully. How about you? Yes, trying to do embryo transfer but apparently, I didn't know that clinic-to-clinic transfer is not allowed for KKH and NUH. Not sure about SGH. The storage fees at TFC is really expensive, so I am considering transferring to public hospitals for storage.

Dear ladies, do anyone have any idea if there is any need to engage a paediatrician while being admitted at TMC, to check on baby? I know that KKH has a set of compulsory screening tests, e.g. hearing test to do on baby before. How about TMC or do we have to separately request for the tests to be done?

Dear ladies, has anyone started opening the Child Development Account? Would like to find out if anyone know the difference between DBS, OCBC and UOB? Which is better? As for the cash gift, does anyone know if the cash gift can be used for anything, as long as it is for the child? Do we need to justify for the use or keep receipts?

Dear ladies, do anyone have any idea if there is any need to engage a paediatrician while being admitted at TMC, to check on baby? I know that KKH has a set of compulsory screening tests, e.g. hearing test to do on baby before. How about TMC or do we have to separately request for the tests to be done?
A pd will b assigned to u During delivery. Normally it will go by the pd who has clinic nearest to ur house. They will ask u whether u want to do the test once u deliver n warded

Congratulations Chubby:) When did you give birth? Slipped my mind, is yours baby girl or boy? Mine is a girl. Trying to go for natural for now, until Dr advises otherwise because I don't know whether I can endure the pain or not. Baby was low weight initially but durian helps thankfully. How about you? Yes, trying to do embryo transfer but apparently, I didn't know that clinic-to-clinic transfer is not allowed for KKH and NUH. Not sure about SGH. The storage fees at TFC is really expensive, so I am considering transferring to public hospitals for storage.

Few days ago via natural delivery. All the best to you ya. If can, ask Lambi to add you in Facebook , we can share !

Hi Mummies, i have a preloved Breastfriend nursing pillow to let go at reasonable price.

Condition 8/10. Lightly used (<10x). Washed once before. Kept in packaging. Baby is 2mths old. Able to nurse properly w/o nursing pillow.

Interested party, kindly PM me. Thank you.

Back