any1 blessing kids school stationary brand new and breastpad. as on tight budget.

hi any1 willing to bless me preloved bt looks new stationary item for my 2kids age 4&8yrs old as im on tite budget only able to collect at amk or tpy..im currently 7mth pregy and a few pcs breastpad.

Last edited:

hi, i have unused packet of pigoen breastfeeding milk storage bag and also friso milk storage cups brand new to give away. if you want, i can give to you. i can meet u at AMK on sunday to pass to you.

please text me at 96943120 as i seldom check this site. if you want infant toys i also have.

Sunrise mum.
I hav stationery set to bless
I would like to bring my 4 years old kid along and pass it to ur kidz as im actually wanna educate my kid to help ppl who in need or tight budget.
If u r fine with it. I can meet u at amk or tpy
Beside. Whats d gender of ur baby ? I might hav some mittens booties and accessories to pass on.
Hav a nice day!

can sure we mit amk mrt can tis fri. my bb is boy nw 7mth plus...i will bring my other 3kids along to mit u.can i hv ur no. i pm u

I have some stationary and breast pads that I can pass to you. But pm me your add as I'm also 8 month preggy. Will post it to you instead. :)

Back