Myanmar transfer maid from 4 December 2015.

camcari

Hi,

I've a young transfer maid (her name is Win) to be house in United Channel @ Bukit Timah Shopping Centre from Friday Afternoon.

She has work with us for 1 year. The reason we are returning the maid because we do not need her services anymore as our big household have been split into small ones as our flats have arrived. I've explained to her and she understands. We usually communicate in English and she can listen simple Chinese. Although she work as a domestic maid in Singapore, I've always treat her like my friend so I'm trying to get her a good employer hopefully in here. When we go out, we would also let her dine the same with us.

Her responsibilities was for 7 person of us.
1.Dusting and Cleaning house (40%)
2.Laundry washing and ironing (40%)
3.Cooking (10%)
4.Wash car (5%)
5.Take care of baby (5%)

According to agency she came in 2nd of few hundreds of domestic maid when she was in training.

As I'm her primary employer during her work here every 2,3 months I would give her work assessment to improve her work.

I would rate her the following after these period with us.

Honesty - 9
Cleaning - 8
Cooking - 6.5
Communication - 6.5

Due to her young age and first time working overseas, I believe in patience nurturing. I do not believe and expect her to be like superman\women to be able to do\cook\perform like our parents (patterns) which have been on the job for 20-30-40-50 years.

If you guys need a good and honest helper, I believe she can do a good job for you.

Do not hesitate to look for her @ United Channel Bukit Timah Shopping Centre from 4 December 2015 3pm onward.

Thanks.

Back