Confinement lady to avoid

hi all,
Writing this to alert everyone on my confinement lady CL Ah Xiang from Johor baru, JB. Her contact number is 9867 0456 and 60 12 727 7026.

She painted herself as a very professional CL. Said she knows how to massage engorged breasts, upgraded herself by going for lessons and got over 10 years experience.

But when she came over, it was good initially for first 2 days even though she reached 4pm due to our late hospital discharge. She kept asking if food is ok, too salty. Helped me massage my engorged breasts. And empty my toilet dustbin full of pads on her own initiative. Always asked if I needed more red dates tea by afternoon or checked if the flask is almost empty.
But 3rd day onwards, she started slacking. She stopped massaging my breasts. She said she shouldn't be massaging, baby should be the one suckling the engorgement. Ok fine, anyway I engaged massage lady so she helped me anyway. By 3rd night, I had a very bad nose bleed. I am not used to heaty food at all. She saw my nose bleed n Still cooked mee sua with excessive sesame oil for my breakfast. Really want to faint. She also stopped throwing out my toilet dustbin. Even though I tied it and left it aside. I must take out to kitchen then she throw. Red date tea flask still full in afternoon but she still boil again without asking or checking and I had to ask my hub to drink.

Most importantly, told her to wake bb every 3 hrs during daytime to feed as she got jaundice. Night do cup feeding cos I'm afraid nipple confusion. Initially I latch at night but I was really lack of sleep due to frequent feedings which contributed to my nose bleed I think. She kept saying bb won't have nipple confusion (bb only 5 days old). Cup feeding very messy and slow blah blah. I tried cup feed before. I can do a better job than her. The angle she holds baby and cup is totally wrong. Didn't she said she went for lessons to upgrade?

Worse still, she gotten lazier and don't want to wake bb up during daytime. She simply lie there and said bb don't want wake up. As I'm having my massage soon, I don't want bb to go hungry, I had carry her to my room on own.
The last straw was she reheat the meat she cooked for lunch as dinner for me!! If I want to eat reheat food, I might as well order tingkat!

on the 7th day, When my husband came back, she said she got persistent headaches and wants to quit!! She had been using her handphone alot lately and she told us her grandson is born recently, so we suspect she either got a better offer or she went to take care of her grandson. But still if u have plans to take care your grandson, shldnt have taken our job and left us in the lurch. I still gave her $50 ang bao when she came and first day and last day she only worked half day! What crappy service. Last day didn't even cook my lunch. And she even told my hubby on her last day if we really cannot handle, she will come back and help us. What a hypocrite!

Please avoid her if you want good service!

Last edited:
Found her namecard

Attachments

• 1448965743390.jpg
    1448965743390.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 233
Hi all,

I would like to share my bad experience with one CL as well. Her name is Sitoh Siew Kim, a Malaysian. Ppl called her Siew Qin aunty. She was recommended by an aunty. She's one terrible CL . I engaged her and paid her a deposit of 300 in the month of Jul 2015 as my edd is in sept. She was so quick to get the deposit as I thought it's a norm to confirm the placement. However, in Aug she called and asked when is my EDD again and is it confirmed that I will deliver during my EDD. I told her it has be to plus minus 2 weeks before and after as I'll be delivering the baby naturally. When she received the deposit, she also agreed that she will stop work and be standby 2 weeks before my EDD. However, during the call in Aug, she actually taken another couples job and said she can only come on my EDD day itself. I asked what if I delivered early. She said she will ask her friend to stand in for her but I disagree as hubby and I don't like the idea of having different CL within the 28 days period. In the end, 10 days BEFORE my EDD, she went to request the aunty to find another CL for me. OMG! I was so frustrated by this as I know this Siew Qin is unreliable and irresponsible to do such a thing. She causes me so much of stress as I will be delivering soon and having a risk of not having a CL. I told her to return my deposit if the aunty is able to find me another CL. At last, aunty really managed to find another CL for me. I thank GOD for that. Then I went to request this Siew Qin to return my deposit. Her behaviour was so bad that at first she agreed to pay, but the next min, refused to pay anymore. I chased her a few times and she don't even wanna pick up my call! I went for police report and even to court! I told her about the court case and she even dare not to attend the consultation at court. See how daring this woman! As a result, till now I did not get my 300 back. It's not a big amount to me but to her, after foreign exchange, she can easily earn RM 900!! As a conclusion, I advice all mother-to-be to beware of this aunty and don't be cheated. I heard from a previous couple whom she worked before that this aunty is doing a lousy job as a cl too. She's one greedy and irresponsible person. Already engaged me first and yet last min taken another couple's job. This is her picture and beware! The worst thing that I can't tolerate is she still think it's the right thing to keep my deposit and blamed me for finding another CL whereas she's the first one to initiaite and ask aunty to find a replacement for her! She's even challenged me and told me that she agree to come and work for me for 28 days and it's my problem now for not able to accept her as a cl. Isn't this ridiculous??? I told her I do not need 2 CL for my confinement. Who dare to take her as CL when she is behaving weirdly this way and with no integrity at all?? I'm truly unlucky to have met her in the first place!

Her SG number : 9131 0287 , Msia hp: 014 722 5882

upload_2015-12-11_14-45-14.png

Last edited:

Back