(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Hi mummy.. when do you brush your baby teeth/clean baby's gum ? After dinner? I usually nurse my boy to sleep and he still wakes up few time to nurse and comfort. So wasn't sure when to clean his 2 teeth and gum

Hi mummy.. when do you brush your baby teeth/clean baby's gum ? After dinner? I usually nurse my boy to sleep and he still wakes up few time to nurse and comfort. So wasn't sure when to clean his 2 teeth and gum

I clean morning when wake up and night before sleep

i remember someone here mentioned that they bought their melissa from overseas which is alot cheaper than here
but dun remember who

care to share ?

my gal coming to one soon ... need to start shopping for her shoe lolz

Hello mummies,

Can i just ask has ur baby started babbling? My baby is born end-Jan but has yet to babble! making me worried..... :(

Hello mummies,

Can i just ask has ur baby started babbling? My baby is born end-Jan but has yet to babble! making me worried..... :(
you mean to utter sounds or words imperfectly, indistinctly, or without meaning.or make a continuous, murmuring sound ?
think most BB after 4-5 months will make some form of sound

dont worry too much ..talk to the bb more and she / he wll try to mimic you ...

my mom used to worry that my son cant talk and now he talk non- stop

you mean to utter sounds or words imperfectly, indistinctly, or without meaning.or make a continuous, murmuring sound ?
think most BB after 4-5 months will make some form of sound

dont worry too much ..talk to the bb more and she / he wll try to mimic you ...

my mom used to worry that my son cant talk and now he talk non- stop

Thanks for the reply! I am looking at more of baba, dada, mama etc... Now she is doing more of "ahhh, errrr" sounds...
She is 9+ months now.. according to websites I see, babies her age should be doing Baba, Dada, Mama! Thats why it's making me worried...

Thanks for the reply! I am looking at more of baba, dada, mama etc... Now she is doing more of "ahhh, errrr" sounds...
She is 9+ months now.. according to websites I see, babies her age should be doing Baba, Dada, Mama! Thats why it's making me worried...

IMHO every child is diff ... when it come to internet reading, take it with pinch of salt ..

i guess you can try to talk to her ... introduce baba dada mama by always repeating the sound ... she will pick it up

as mentioned earlier my son talk much when young and now he talk non stop lolz

IMHO every child is diff ... when it come to internet reading, take it with pinch of salt ..

i guess you can try to talk to her ... introduce baba dada mama by always repeating the sound ... she will pick it up

as mentioned earlier my son talk much when young and now he talk non stop lolz

Haha I agree!! My gal can talk non stop... my elder son started talking quite late as he doesn't interact much with other kids until he goes childcare

so now the 2 of them chattering non stop when my hubby driving. Until he Buay tahan. Plus my bb learn how to scream n he can't stop once he start ..

My bb 10 mths old. He know how to call papa mama n when u ask him call mama he purposely call mama n he laugh... he also know how to say neh neh when he is hungry.

I guess it's due to having older siblings n he tend to learn faster...

Different kids different speed. I have relatives whose kids only speak when they enter childcare..

How?
I am still using a cloth to clean the gum and teeth

IMG_20151115_234029_1447602123748.jpg

Any mummies's LO prefer their caregiver over their own mum? Have been spending all my waking moments with LO but he still prefer caregiver over me. He even cried when i tried to carry him away from his caregiver. Super heartbroken. Sigh. Hw do i deal with this?

Any mummies's LO prefer their caregiver over their own mum? Have been spending all my waking moments with LO but he still prefer caregiver over me. He even cried when i tried to carry him away from his caregiver. Super heartbroken. Sigh. Hw do i deal with this?

I read about there is times lo prefer one over the other.
In fact sometime i can make my lo sleep but when he is super cranky only my helper can do the magic.

I read about there is times lo prefer one over the other.
In fact sometime i can make my lo sleep but when he is super cranky only my helper can do the magic.

try to spend more time with your LO ..
they spent most of the day time with caregiver so naturally they are closer to them so the only way to make up is night time after work ..drop everything and jsut spent time with them til sleep time and on weekend ... give the caregiver day "off" and you spend your time with LO

Hi~
This is my first time to join the chat here. My baby is now 10 month old now.
I have been feeding him chicken, pork or fish porridge with some different veggie. Ex, tomato and onion with cod, chicken with mushroom,etc. I also give him fruit like cooked apple, cooked pear and other soft fresh fruit or mashed potato with formula milk as dessert in meal or afternoon snack. I often make steam egg too. He is not very interested in eating so far and make me very frustrated when it's meal time...
Can anyone share secret recipe to make him like to eat?
He is only 8.2 kg now... I feel very stressed especially when my mom and dad in law ask about his weight and saying he is getting lighter to me...

Hi~
I have been feeding him chicken, pork or fish porridge with some different veggie. Ex, tomato and onion with cod, chicken with mushroom,etc. I also give him fruit like cooked apple, cooked pear and other soft fresh fruit or mashed potato with formula milk as dessert in meal or afternoon snack. I often make steam egg too. He is not very interested in eating so far and make me very frustrated when it's meal time...
He is only 8.2 kg now... I feel very stressed especially when my mom and dad in law ask about his weight and saying he is getting lighter to me...
Change the timing of his meal time?
Or sit together while you having dinner and feed him at the same time?

Hi~
Don't be stressed, especially with the comment from in laws or even strangers. I've learnt to brush it off or totally ignore after becoming a mom. For baby below 1 year old, main food is still milk. As long as he is drinking his milk and healthy, weight is just a number game. They have a whole life to eat solid. I think you are already doing a very good job by creating a variety of solid food for your baby. Keep it up! I need to learn from you. We (as bb's mommy) know what is the best for our baby. We don't need other people to give us their 'friendly' advice.

Any good suggestion on cooking egg for lo to eat?
steamed -beat 1 egg yolk and add in some water(fill 2 halves of the egg shell w water and pop tt in ). u can add bits of chicken inside. u can use stock in place of wa ter

u can also lightly fry - add milk to beaten egg yolk and then fry

hard boiled egg also can..

Hello all mummies out there. I need some advise from you ladies. My baby is 3.5mths old now, just wondering how much breast milk should she be drinking? I need to go back to work and put the milk in bottles. Just wondering how much do babies this age drink.
Thanks in advance for your advice =)

Hello all mummies out there. I need some advise from you ladies. My baby is 3.5mths old now, just wondering how much breast milk should she be drinking? I need to go back to work and put the milk in bottles. Just wondering how much do babies this age drink.
Thanks in advance for your advice =)
my lo has been drinking 125ml of milk every 3 hourly. u try say 100 ml, then u adjust accordingly.

Thanks a lot gammahedging, yes I tried over the weekend and baby drinks between 100-130ml.
Have this week to monitor before I return to work:(

After giving birth and stop breastfeeding my menses came. But always irregular. Last month was late by two weeks. This month it seem late again but I having cramp on off.
Any mummies facing the same situation as me?

After giving birth and stop breastfeeding my menses came. But always irregular. Last month was late by two weeks. This month it seem late again but I having cramp on off.
Yes! Me too... Still irregular and I am still monitoring. Will go and see my gynaecologist by first quarter of next year if still persist. Sigh...

I had this issue after I gave birth to #2. N i had irregular or no menses for around 2-3yrs. . N i Kenna my #3 in the midst of no menses period.

Now my menses is consider quite regular.

heard theres a birthday party for all jan sg50 babies. any idea where n when? i think in fb. anyone can add me? i wanna join!
Now is too late to join...there is time open for grabbing to register first come first serve basis as they ordering clothes for the party...that's what I know la

Hello mummies! Any one looking ard for child care centres alr?
I'm starting my search soon and am quite lost with so many choices. Lol
Just to chk, if my LO turns 18mths this yr, can I enrol him to start class mid of this yr or I got to wait till Jan 2017?
And usually what are the programmes for playgrps?

Hello mummies! Any one looking ard for child care centres alr?
I'm starting my search soon and am quite lost with so many choices. Lol
Just to chk, if my LO turns 18mths this yr, can I enrol him to start class mid of this yr or I got to wait till Jan 2017?
And usually what are the programmes for playgrps?
Can enrol this yr mid.

In fact there are long waiting list every where already as there is baby boom in sg 50:) .... do check out the cc asap..

Lucky for me, I have priority as my 2 elder kids is already in the cc. But the principal told me I have to let my bb go to cc at the age of 16 mths instead. Coz there is already a long queue. Thus she can't reserve the slot until 18mth. ..

I 不舍得my bb go cc so early. But looks like no choice ? N bb is Jan bb leh.. got so 夸张can't reserve slot till 18mth ?

I m still here :) silent reader ... not much post nowadays ... most mummies bz with bb i guess...

i am going crazy too. my bb is testing his limits nowadays ... terrible one haha .... and somemore he is the youngest bb at the moment in my family... so all pampered him. spoilt brat soon

I m still here :) silent reader ... not much post nowadays ... most mummies bz with bb i guess...

i am going crazy too. my bb is testing his limits nowadays ... terrible one haha .... and somemore he is the youngest bb at the moment in my family... so all pampered him. spoilt brat soon
Same!!! I'm surprised babies this age will trow tantrums. I always tot tantrums will only start ard the age of 2. Lol

I'm starting work next week after resting for a year. Need to order lunch tingkat for my helper. Any recommendations? For 1 pax only.

Testing limit like?
Haha mine is 11months now
Share what I be expecting in the coming months leh
2 days ago mine learnt how to climb down from my king size bed. N he started exploring n pulling down whatever he can in the house.

Yesterday he learnt how to climb up the bed. So he spent his time climbing up n down n also giving me heart attack

N he has a bad temper. Insist to wear his shoes that his ah ma bought for his 1st bday (Chinese tradition) but problem is ... he dun even know how to walk! So he wants to wear the shoes n ask us to hold him to walk which is quite tedious due to our height difference.

If anything doesn't goes his way.. he will throw temper. Faint! I dun remember my 2 elder kids have this problem.... my ah ma says the youngest the most terrible

Hi wveryone! Long time never came in as it was pretty quiet recently. @xicloudix, your baby v smart know how to climb up and down bed! I always scared my baby fall from bed as he likes to scoot to edge and I will grab him. How to teach him to climb down har. *troubled*

Hi wveryone! Long time never came in as it was pretty quiet recently. @xicloudix, your baby v smart know how to climb up and down bed! I always scared my baby fall from bed as he likes to scoot to edge and I will grab him. How to teach him to climb down har. *troubled*
Mine like to head down first
Cold sweat.. Must think twice faster than him on what he is going to do.
Else sure head to the floor

Back