what should i do if my spouse wan to divource with me? can i ask a request from him?

Hi there,

Do you have any facts of the case to share? eg what caused this, kids(if any), are you a SAHM, working? etc...

Hi, my spouse wanna divource with me. Can anyone mummy here had meet this situation give advise for me?

Hi Littleworld,

Are you feeling alright?
It is better if you seek professional opinion from a lawyer rather than seeking PI contacts through this forum.

I understand you are a SAHM, do you have any family members who can support you during this period?

Take care.

Edited: You may seek help from this website
http://www.aware.org.sg/support-services/overview/

We didn't talk to each other for 1yrs. I had moved out of his parent on feb 2015 and he didn't even ask us go back and he didn't even msg me concerning abt his son, he only msg me when once a week bringing son back to let his parent see only

Hmm then shouldnt u be expecting this divorce? Are u looking for tips on handling the divorce? What request do u want to ask ur hubby?

Yes. Due to his ignorance to me and stopped concerning his son. I'm expected 1 days he will filed a divource with me. I'm looking for tips how i should handle this cases. My request for him is ask him don't fight son custody with me and giving me alimony and stopped asking me bring son go back hos parent hse sin e he dun wanna see my son

Hi northern light,
Yes now my son and me living with my parent. They support every needs that my son n me needed.

Look for a lawyer asap, no one in this forum can help you officially on your procedures.
Different couples have different situations, hence his/her advices may not be suitable for your case.

Sorry to say that, but few months back you should have done something about it and not seeking advices / help in the forums where there may be scammer lurking around trying to
take advantage of your situation.

You are a SAHM and you may have a slight disadvantage but that will also depends on your situation. Therefore no one can offers you better advices than a lawyer.

Read more:
http://www.lawsociety.org.sg/forPublic/YoutheLaw/CustodyMaintenance.aspx

All the best.

Hi,
I read that before on that website. It's didn't teach me what i should do, it's only say what will the judge do.

I had called my lawyer but her assistant said only i can do thing when i received my spouse letter if not i cant do anything but just to wait

Hmm.. they should able to do something, are they aware of your situation?

Maybe you may want to seek another lawyer's advice.

yes, some people say they wan to file divorce but its not true. If there is no letter then u go seek lawyer advice is a waste of money.

littleworld, lawyer will only give advice once they know what your lawyer have file. They can't advice u if they don't know what he file for and what he is fighting for. U save cost, wait for the divorce letter if not everytime u go for consulation, u have to pay them.

So if i had receive the letter, i had to go find my lawyer immediately?

If i bring the letter to my lawyer, can i tell my lawyer i dun wanna sign my spouse letter forever?

once your husband really file a divorce, his lawyer will send a copy divorce letter to you.
u have to acknowledge u recieved the letter and have 21 days to reply whether u wan to file a contest for a divorce.
once u recieved the divorce letter then u go see lawyer, by then u can give instruction to your lawyer what u wan to do.

Back