Herbs package provided by PEM

Hello Mummies,

Anyone here took up herbs package from PEM confinement agency before? Is the quality good? Well, it seems really convenient. But just worried that they give cheap low quality stuff and it will be more worthwhile to buy on our own.

They are offering $390 now for 32 packets of herbs, 28 days worth of 7-ingredients red dates tea and 10 packets of confinement bath herbs.

TIA for advice.

Never tried before so cannot commend on the quality, ingredient, or whether worth it or not. Convenient if u have no idea where to get and what to use. But If you buy your own herbs for sure don't need that price. Actually most common ingredients for tea like red dates, black dates, dried longan, dangshen etc are inexpensive and don't really need a lot to brew until the color of the tea become so dark and sweet... Otherwise can be too heaty.
I think I spent abt 100 odd maybe.. for all the confinement herbs, including 2 doses of sheng hua soup, the rest are ingredients for red date tea which lasted 2 months+ and i just boiled ginger water for bathing.
Recently when I look at euyangsang website they also selling confinement herbs package, can reference for the pricing..

I bought the 28days confinement herbs from newbaby.sg
The ingredients are very fresh and good quality. I boil one packet everyday, very convenient. Due to I am vegetarian, I don't boil the herbs with any meat, I just put water to boil the herbs, it taste good.

Here is their website, u may have a look. I don't know them personally and not advertise for them. Just give u another option.

http://www.newbaby.sg/#!/c/0/offset=9&sort=normal

Back