2WW - for those TTC-ing

It lasted 5 days to be cleared totally but my flow is not heavy how is ur flow like for ur entire period typically?

it is heavy 1st 2 days then middle flow 3rd day then light flow 4th day then i got dark blood on 5th day.

but now it is starting to look different. it now starts with spotting.

Yeah! I hope for the best too..when is ur o according to the chart? Mine is cd 19

Mine is really v low chance since I m sick n on antibiotics. Doc also say if sick can fimorget abt wanting to concieve. .then always during critical period either I will be sick sicko hubby sick or is too tired to bd:(
Hi joyousbb,

I am using WomanLog. This app predicts ovulation using average cycle length - 14 and adjusts the ovulation when I update my next af start date. Since my luteal phase is not the typical 14 days, I have been ignoring my app's prediction. Based on my gut feeling, I ovulated on cd 18. :p

Hi simbb,

U mentioned that you are also slow rise bbt. Do you have spotting before af? I have it 3 days before of af. Google that is sign of low progesterone level? Do you know any effective way to increase the progesterone level naturally?
Hi angle bb,

Yes, I spot 2 days before af. I did not quite associate my slow rise in bbt with low progesterone level. Here's what I read. Anyway, if you suspect low progesterone, you may wish to ask your doctor for a blood test. :)

hey buddy, how are you doing? am at cd30 today. af going to report these days ... feeling really bloated :oops:
Hi reaxys,

I am not hopeful and can only wait for a miracle to happen. Not sure about the reason, I am constantly waking up in the middle of the night and difficulties falling back to sleep for the past 1 week. *Yawn*

Hi reaxys,

I am not hopeful and can only wait for a miracle to happen. Not sure about the reason, I am constantly waking up in the middle of the night and difficulties falling back to sleep for the past 1 week. *Yawn*
maybe u r too stress? try to drink sth warm b4 u slp .. maybe it will help :) for me, my office aircon went crazy and i feel very cold everyday. Its Monday, im feeling extra slpy and lazy =X

Hi ladies,

I have some leftover ovulation strips, willing to let go at very low price. Bought a pack of 35 strips (30 ovulation strips and 5 pregnancy strips) at $18. Used a few and got pregnant. Currently left with 26 O strips and 1 pregnancy strip, willing to let go at $10 and hoping to spread some baby dust to everyone.

Let me know if u're keen. Good luck to all ladies here.

Hi
From where u bought the pack? And is your offer still available?

Been 4 weeks since my D&C procedure, no signs of AF coming yet.... I've been trying again since 2 weeks after the procedure and this is just such an annoying wait. I should be praying for AF to come so that I can officially date my cycle, but then again if AF doesn't come then I may be pregnant again!

Such a confusing wait........

Been 4 weeks since my D&C procedure, no signs of AF coming yet.... I've been trying again since 2 weeks after the procedure and this is just such an annoying wait. I should be praying for AF to come so that I can officially date my cycle, but then again if AF doesn't come then I may be pregnant again!

If so u might be same as my gf.. she mc then followed by af din come and she was pregnant. Hope it is the same case for u and it will be triple +ve since I join this topic chat. Will be such a joy!

Hi Cressymama,

Yes, it is indeed confusing. Nonetheless, I still hope that you will get what you wished for. Good luck. ;)

My AF came 7 weeks after DC. My gynae said usually it comes around 6 weeks. Did you test for ovulation? Might make the wait easier and also you will know when to BD more to catch the egg. Good luck.

My gynae mentioned to me it'll be about 4 to 6 weeks for AF to come, but if I ever get preg before the 1st cycle then thats ok too! haha.

I don't test for ovulation though, but previously I did notice clear stretchy discharge which should be a sign of ovulation. Hubby and I are quite active anyway so we didn't test.. just try our luck! haha.

My gynae mentioned to me it'll be about 4 to 6 weeks for AF to come, but if I ever get preg before the 1st cycle then thats ok too! haha.

I don't test for ovulation though, but previously I did notice clear stretchy discharge which should be a sign of ovulation. Hubby and I are quite active anyway so we didn't test.. just try our luck! haha.
All the best Cressymama! :)

My AF report 2 days earlier and am on cd2.

I know I wouldn't strike as DH was down with fever and flu last cycle. New cycle new hope.

I hope all of us will graduate from 2WW soon. Jiayou!

my cycle is 28-30days ...
based on 28, im 3 days late while based on 30 im 1 day late .. lol .....
but i dono isit jus the usual late af ... or would i have any chance ...
i dono what/how to feel and look out for :oops:

my cycle is 28-30days ...
based on 28, im 3 days late while based on 30 im 1 day late .. lol .....
but i dono isit jus the usual late af ... or would i have any chance ...
i dono what/how to feel and look out for :oops:

Wow buddy @reaxys, it is good sign that you missed af. :D Maybe you should be look for a hpt test instead? Haha. Good luck. Hope to hear good news from you soon.

hey all.
i just had long gan red date tea. the heatiness is really no joke. i am starting to feel phlegmy in my throat and breath is starting to stink. zzz~~

Hihi ladies . How do we analyse our body temperature ?up or down is the right time
Hi shirley84ger,

I temp too and couple it with opk, ewcm observation and norms from my past bbt charts to 'predict' ovulation. I read here that bbt tells you that you have already ovulated which I kind of agree. One's bbt will rise after ovulation and remains there. So for me, I will cast my vote for when bbt is down and you can bd actively until you have been a substantial increase in your bbt from your low range.

Hi shirley84ger,

I temp too and couple it with opk, ewcm observation and norms from my past bbt charts to 'predict' ovulation. I read here that bbt tells you that you have already ovulated which I kind of agree. One's bbt will rise after ovulation and remains there. So for me, I will cast my vote for when bbt is down and you can bd actively until you have been a substantial increase in your bbt from your low range.
Hi simbb ..so we should bd when the temp increase or decrease?

Hi simbb ..so we should bd when the temp increase or decrease?
Hi shirley84ger,

I apologise if my sharing is like a wet blanket to you.

I read from another topic that you just started temping for 2 days. I would recommend that you let bbt charting take a backseat when it comes to predicting your ovulation for a start. Getting too stressed over day-to-day temp fluctuations is probably not helpful while you are on a ttc journey. Perhaps, ewcm observation and a more direct digital opk testing would be more suitable for you this month?? My two cents worth. :)

Hi jayjayqueenie. .so we should actively make baby when the temp goes up or when it's down ?

If you're trying to get pregnant, it's helpful to know exactly when you ovulate so you can time sex accordingly. Many women have had success using ovulation predictor kits (OPK), which are handy because they tip you off before you ovulate. Others prefer to track their ovulation cycle by charting their basal body temperature (BBT) and monitoring their cervical mucus (CM).

What is basal body temperature?
Your basal body temperature (BBT) is your lowest body temperature in a 24-hour period. To get an accurate reading, you must take your temperature when you first wake up in the morning, before you even sit up in bed. And you'll need to use a basal thermometer, which is sensitive enough to measure minute changes in body temperature. Try to wake up and take a reading at about the same time each morning.

Record your daily basal body temperature and look for a pattern to emerge. Your basal body temperature may increase slightly — typically less than a 1/2 degree F (0.3 C) — when you ovulate. You can assume ovulation has occurred when the slightly higher temperature remains steady for three days or more.

You're most fertile about two days before your basal body temperature rises, but sperm can live up to five days in your reproductive tract. If you're hoping to get pregnant, this is the time to have sex. If you're hoping to avoid pregnancy, unprotected sex is off-limits from the start of your menstrual period until three to four days after your basal body temperature rises — every month.

you need to chart for maybe a few cycles before you see the pattern. good luck.

Hi shirley84ger,

I apologise if my sharing is like a wet blanket to you.

I read from another topic that you just started temping for 2 days. I would recommend that you let bbt charting take a backseat when it comes to predicting your ovulation for a start. Getting too stressed over day-to-day temp fluctuations is probably not helpful while you are on a ttc journey. Perhaps, ewcm observation and a more direct digital opk testing would be more suitable for you this month?? My two cents worth. :)
Hi simbb. .no worries.
What u mean by direct digital opk?

If you're trying to get pregnant, it's helpful to know exactly when you ovulate so you can time sex accordingly. Many women have had success using ovulation predictor kits (OPK), which are handy because they tip you off before you ovulate. Others prefer to track their ovulation cycle by charting their basal body temperature (BBT) and monitoring their cervical mucus (CM).

What is basal body temperature?
Your basal body temperature (BBT) is your lowest body temperature in a 24-hour period. To get an accurate reading, you must take your temperature when you first wake up in the morning, before you even sit up in bed. And you'll need to use a basal thermometer, which is sensitive enough to measure minute changes in body temperature. Try to wake up and take a reading at about the same time each morning.

Record your daily basal body temperature and look for a pattern to emerge. Your basal body temperature may increase slightly — typically less than a 1/2 degree F (0.3 C) — when you ovulate. You can assume ovulation has occurred when the slightly higher temperature remains steady for three days or more.

You're most fertile about two days before your basal body temperature rises, but sperm can live up to five days in your reproductive tract. If you're hoping to get pregnant, this is the time to have sex. If you're hoping to avoid pregnancy, unprotected sex is off-limits from the start of your menstrual period until three to four days after your basal body temperature rises — every month.

you need to chart for maybe a few cycles before you see the pattern. good luck.
Hi hi jayjayqueenie ..thanks so so much for ur sharing

Hi simbb. .no worries.
What u mean by direct digital opk?
Hi shirley84ger,

You may wish to get the clearblue digital ovulation test for prediction. It gives you a smiley face when it detects the rise of the ovulation hormone LH prior to ovulation. I am currently using the internet cheapies where I need to look at it for a long while and ponder if the lines are of the same colour or not. I bought the clearblue digital ovulation tests for my next cycle.

af still haven't report at this moment I'm typing (3days late). This is gonna be a slightly long post as I rant :p

I mentioned b4 that my office is super cold. So I'm defeated by the aircon again on wed, and caught a cold. Had a bad fever saga on wed after work. Fever, cramps, vomit, etc..

Den u know, women think too much in general, dono shld c gp or not, cause scared the medicine will be harmful IF I'm preg. N I dono IF I'm preg or not ... So I did a preg test ytd morning and got a bfn.

I dono to trust the test fully or not cos I tested at 2days late. Many of my frens advised to test at least 1week late to be accurate ...

But well to play safe, hubby suggest to see our tcm instead of gp. And then tcm says I catch a cold and the chill went to my stomach :(

I updated him my af is late this month. He then ended off saying the pulse of cold and preg is very close. Both cases will have "floating pulse" which I have. But becos I'm having cold he cannot confirm. He ask me to treat it as just a cold, don think too much, we will know the ans soon.

I dare not pin my hopes too high, especially after the bfn test, but I'm rarely late for af, and really wonder what causes it to be late. *confused*

af still haven't report at this moment I'm typing (3days late). This is gonna be a slightly long post as I rant :p

I mentioned b4 that my office is super cold. So I'm defeated by the aircon again on wed, and caught a cold. Had a bad fever saga on wed after work. Fever, cramps, vomit, etc..

Den u know, women think too much in general, dono shld c gp or not, cause scared the medicine will be harmful IF I'm preg. N I dono IF I'm preg or not ... So I did a preg test ytd morning and got a bfn.

I dono to trust the test fully or not cos I tested at 2days late. Many of my frens advised to test at least 1week late to be accurate ...

But well to play safe, hubby suggest to see our tcm instead of gp. And then tcm says I catch a cold and the chill went to my stomach :(

I updated him my af is late this month. He then ended off saying the pulse of cold and preg is very close. Both cases will have "floating pulse" which I have. But becos I'm having cold he cannot confirm. He ask me to treat it as just a cold, don think too much, we will know the ans soon.

I dare not pin my hopes too high, especially after the bfn test, but I'm rarely late for af, and really wonder what causes it to be late. *confused*
I think it's fairly normal not to get positive if you are just a few days late. Just wait for two days or so and test again. Meanwhile take care of yourself and just treat it like you are already pregnant.

Back