Any private investigator to recommended?

So, the photo ...was he kissing intimately or holding hands or.. Just having drinks ?

Last edited:
Not trying to rub salt or sound cynical ... I understand from some lawyer fren that such photos are disputable in court but dun know abt whats MOM view. Just sharing hor..

Not trying to rub salt or sound cynical ... I understand from some lawyer fren that such photos are disputable in court but dun know abt whats MOM view. Just sharing hor..

Not all lawyers are saints. most of the times they are the biggest frauds. it is how they use an evidence to argue a case. in fact most lawyers find their clients easier to win than other lawyers. these lawyers are just lousy and irresponsible. Gladjo, when have you heard of a lawyer that says that the evidence you privide is fantastic and they can 100 percent win your case?

If the photo is taken or handled by the wife it might be disputed. But if taken by a pi, then he wouldn't be able to disputed

If the photo is taken or handled by the wife it might be disputed. But if taken by a pi, then he wouldn't be able to disputed
that bitch sent me the pic thru whatsapp and said alot of thing in wa like my hb dun love me already wanna divorce with me blar blar blar...

Dear Wendyho ... FYI...I'm representing myself .. Meaning I do the affidavit n court filing myself n stood before the judges n hv bn arguing with damn judges enough to keep fighting still ... Above as said me 'just sharing' .. :)

Dear Wendyho ... FYI...I'm representing myself .. Meaning I do the affidavit n court filing myself n stood before the judges n hv bn arguing with damn judges enough to keep fighting still ... Above as said me 'just sharing' .. :)

me too, just sharing

looking for PI to check on my hubby. He claims that he is very busy and always meetings. at times, he would come back home late and I mean very late like 3 - 4 am. Anyone have good pi to recommend.... Please help !!!!!!

MOM does not accept the photos I extracted from the video they provided. Cos all blurred, poor resolution and back view. Lucky I supplied MOM my own photos when family spied. The money I spent was not worth given the poor quality. The person I deal with is a co-ordinator who has several investigators doing the trail so I will not not all the names, I liaised with only one person who manage the operation. Word of advice to my own friends to avoid using mine. I will not use them again too. Other mummies here mentioned they got clear photos. My PI assured me videos are much better and so I paid premium for it, as compared to the rates I got from other PI. In the end I got shoots that can be passed off as taken by a primary school kid.
Hi Rabbitz, can you pm me n share more abt the experience with MOM?

Dear Wendy_reborn and Margret, can I pls have the contact of your PI as well? Would also appreciate if you can kindly share with me the costs and other useful information as this is my first time engaging a PI.

Thanks in advance

0cherry, I replied to yr PM.

also, I am very disappointed with the quality of the video recording of my PI, now MOM asked for a declaration letter from the PI to confirm the man captured in the video is the same man mentioned on the investigation report. The video was always shaking and lack of focus with low resolution. If not for the fact I needed to engaged a licensed PI for sake of divorce case to furnish an official report for use, I the photos and materials from my own family's investigation is much better quality. I paid so much for such bad quality work. Haiz....

Dear Wendy_reborn and Margret, can I pls have the contact of your PI as well? Would also appreciate if you can kindly share with me the costs and other useful information as this is my first time engaging a PI.

Thanks in advance
With my bad experience with my PI, I do not recommend the company called Inquiro. Hope my sharing can help fellow women in distress over mistress and PRCs not be further burdened by dealings with poor service and quality. It is a lot of money to spend on PIs so pls choose wisely.

Sharing word of advice to fellow mummies and women who are going to hire PI. Hope you can avoid what I overlooked.

It is critical to ensure that your PI fee/package INCLUDES completing the MOM's declaration. I confirmed with MOM that even with a PI report, they still require the PI to furnish a simple one-page declaration (MOM's template) to confirm the findings in the report. So, if yr PI fee didn't mentioned this or cover this point, pls make sure its included or potentially u will end up with additional fee.

My PI promised me that the PI report and video which they would give me are good for use with file divorce and MOM to cancel the PRC woman work permit. I paid so much but ended up the video was poor quality, low resolution, very shaky and didn't capture critical moments (the camera like suddenly dropped) then didn't capture. Although they document sighting of the subjects checking into the hotel on the PI report, MOM and legal requires a separate declaration or in-person at the hearing as witness because their video was not clear -these costs additional to the PI fee. Despite the poor quality of thee video, my PI is not cooperative to complete the declaration -- even its just simple filling up an a form within 1-2minutes. My PI even attempt to lie to me insist that they cases they dealt with, MOM would approach them to get the declaration but I confirmed with MOM officer otherwise. MOM says they do not deal with PIs, only deal with complainant (we who file the case to get rid of PRC). So it is quite obvious my PI finding excuses to ask for further fee, despite their lousy work. MOM suggested I should file with CASE lor.

So I do not recommend my PI to any of my personal friends. We are already paying so much but still didn't resolve my problem, never mind, but bad attitude some more. If my friends ask me for my PI, I would tell them the company name is Inquiro.

Rabbitz. Its the mom officer who is lazy. He suppose to contact the Private Investigator n get his declaration. If everything goes thru u, how will he knows it is genuine or not.
The declaration is a must not just because of picture taken shaky or low resolution. Mom requirement that a licensed Private Investigator did investigation n not any family memeber, as they might frame up.
My sister went thru this. Only after several attempt then MOM wan to take action. They contact the Private Investigator and separately deal with them so that the complainants dont create evidence not from Private Investigator.
I advise u to deal with MOM with caution.

Last edited:
I liaised with someone senior from MOM and was being told the same. I tried to explain that my PI, Inquiro, tells me they have handled countless such processes and this is the first time not being approached by MOM directly. The MOM officer made a remark that Inquiro is not a very common PI company on their records so he cannot comment if the claims from the PI is true that they handed 'so many cases'.I do not doubt MOM especially after so much unpleasant dealings with Inquiro, I am convinced it is most likely the case my PI will ask for more money. Regardless of the declaration, the super poor quality of the video is something cannot be excused, it missed to capture critical moments as the camera 'suddenly dropped'. My own SLR captured better and clearer evidences. But bcos I needed a licensed PI report to file divorce and for MOM, I had to spend the money to use one and their 'official' evidence. What to do, picked the wrong one.....

fortunately I closed my case and the PRC work permit successfully terminated. So no need to headache dealing with my PI.

Hi Wendy_reborn and Margret, could you let me know the contact of PI you have good experience with? Thank you so much.

I came across a article to share with everyone here,

Signs He's Cheating

If you suspect your partner hasn't been faithful, there are usually warning signals to look out for. And according to marriage counselor and author of The Truth About Cheating M. Gary Neuman, who surveyed 200 cheating and non-cheating husbands, men who are involved in extra-marital affairs do share some similar traits:

He spends more time away from home. 55 percent said more time spent away from home was a sign that they were close to infidelity, and this rose slightly to 61 percent when they were involved in infidelity.

You have lesser sex. 34 percent of men reported diminished sexual activity as a sign that they were close to infidelity, and it increased to 43 percent once the affair began.

He avoids your phone calls. 29 percent of men admitted to avoiding their partners' cell phone calls when they were on the verge of infidelity, and this dipped slightly to 24 percent when they became involved in an extra-marital affair.

He criticizes you more. 25 percent said they started criticizing their wives, and this decreased to 19 percent once the infidelity began.

He starts more fights with you. 20 percent said they had more quarrels with their wives.

What's interesting, Neuman points out, is that the majority of the men started displaying these warning signs before they cheated. So they indicate not only that a husband is cheating but are also a precursor to his cheating.

"Remember, it's not proof that he's cheating, but it's pretty clear that he's close, and there should be no waiting on talking about changes to make your marriage better quickly," he adds. "If you can catch the signs in time you might avoid the pain of infidelity and be able to repair your relationship," Neuman concludes.
Thanks for sharing, the above is true for my case. Ladies, no matter how busy you are, be sensitive to your partner's behavior.

Sharing word of advice to fellow mummies and women who are going to hire PI. Hope you can avoid what I overlooked.

It is critical to ensure that your PI fee/package INCLUDES completing the MOM's declaration. I confirmed with MOM that even with a PI report, they still require the PI to furnish a simple one-page declaration (MOM's template) to confirm the findings in the report. So, if yr PI fee didn't mentioned this or cover this point, pls make sure its included or potentially u will end up with additional fee.

My PI promised me that the PI report and video which they would give me are good for use with file divorce and MOM to cancel the PRC woman work permit. I paid so much but ended up the video was poor quality, low resolution, very shaky and didn't capture critical moments (the camera like suddenly dropped) then didn't capture. Although they document sighting of the subjects checking into the hotel on the PI report, MOM and legal requires a separate declaration or in-person at the hearing as witness because their video was not clear -these costs additional to the PI fee. Despite the poor quality of thee video, my PI is not cooperative to complete the declaration -- even its just simple filling up an a form within 1-2minutes. My PI even attempt to lie to me insist that they cases they dealt with, MOM would approach them to get the declaration but I confirmed with MOM officer otherwise. MOM says they do not deal with PIs, only deal with complainant (we who file the case to get rid of PRC). So it is quite obvious my PI finding excuses to ask for further fee, despite their lousy work. MOM suggested I should file with CASE lor.

So I do not recommend my PI to any of my personal friends. We are already paying so much but still didn't resolve my problem, never mind, but bad attitude some more. If my friends ask me for my PI, I would tell them the company name is Inquiro.

My PI is good but at times he is busy involved with police raided activities. He will tell me inadvance that he can't handle my case for certain days. My lawyer recommended this PI. But I didn't use this lawyer as I did not filed for divorce. This PI is very experience and gave good advice. He did mentioned that we have to be the one to file the complaint with his PI report. But he will appear in court should the PRC contested on their report. This is the assurance he gave.

As I am dealing with PRC holding student pass who freelance as KTV hostess & prostitution, the PI report was later submitted with a lawyer letter to ICA in order to get her out of Singapore. It is important to collect evidences Showing her freelance activity and most importantly how she involved with my hubby to break out our family. I have engaged this lawyer who is ex-police officer to draft the letter for me as they are very experience in handling the PRC who are providing illegal services.In addition, the lawyer has advised me to use his letter with the PI report to send to MOM and some of the MPs who are the head of all the relevant department. This is ensure that the PRC slut has no way of getting into Singapore again after repatriation.

The painful part is it is difficult for me to forget the ordeal though I have forgiven my hubby.

I wish you all the best.

I also need the info.. my hubby tat bitch also from china... working in KTV
There are many KTV at peace center flooded with PRC KTV hostess/Prostitutes. You can go there to take a look. Nobody will stop you looking around. I went there personally and have approached a PRC if she willing to keep me accompany. She quoted $250 for the session. (6 to 9.30pm) the second session is from 9 onwards ($300 or more). The PRC uses we hat too keep in touch with the men so that you can never find out her real name and telephone number. This PRC said she can take man or woman so long we paid them. Those PRCs are under butterfly system, they suck and **** moving among those three KTV. They ladies toilet have lockers for them to keep their clothes where they changed to an underdressed slut.
Club Jade, Chinadoll KTV, Dynasty Classic KTV.

They are also videos posted in the website showing these PRCs gave blowjob to the man in the toilet. This is how they excite those men who used dick to think!

Ocherry, u need to get evidence of them having affair then bring the evidence to MOM, they will blacklist her.
Many PRCs are holding student pass with lame reason of studying English Course in Singapore. This is a loop hole for PRC to enter Singapore and they will not study, only mark attendance and fail the exam inorder to keep repeating their exam and get the pass to stay here.

They act like friends of the male customers going KTV. The clubs are happy to have so many PRCs freelance since they don't have to apply work permit nor pay them. The stupid men flooded there thinking they can just go round fucking them. Some got hooked and being cheated coz they will thought they are the one flirting with them not realising these 18-20 year old prc are already been used by the PRC back at home where they started this type of work as young as 14. They are too professional in cheating the men feelings and money. Whereas the men thought these are fresh from oven and fell into their trap. They will start to pity them for coming here with reasons like parents sick at home, they need to earn medical fees and the list goes on etc.

They can easily convince singapore men as I have heard too many cases where the man gave up the family for them and later return when their money are used up. My hubby is one of them when I show him the PI report what she is doing behind him. He thought she only slept with him!!!!

once you obtaied the evidence,Send the evidence to ICA, MOM, MP etc. Don't give the slut a chance.

Hi,

I am new to this forum. Am desperately in need for a PI to check on my husband. He has already file for divorce and don't give me any reason. We are married for more than 5 years and on the 3rd year of marriage, his attitude suddenly changed. Very impatient and secretive.

Recently I suspect he is seeing someone in his office. My neighbor saw him with a lady coming back home and he claim is a colleague. I couldn't confront him because I have already moved out of his place

Really need a good and affordable PI

Thanks

If there are no children involved, I don't see the point to carry on with him. He don't deserve your love! Don't waste the money to hire PI to check on him. If he is driving, place a recorder in his car, you might be able to find out some information.
Wish you well and good luck.

I think depressed39, need a answer and a closure. Whether he deserved her love or not its another issue.

95huili, u can forgive your husband n continue with him after he hv affair with PRC, does he deserves your love.

Wat I wan to say is, its not easy to let go, whether deserves love or not depend on oneself

I think depressed39, need a answer and a closure. Whether he deserved her love or not its another issue.

95huili, u can forgive your husband n continue with him after he hv affair with PRC, does he deserves your love.

Wat I wan to say is, its not easy to let go, whether deserves love or not depend on oneself

Margret, yes you are right. I need a closure. Whether is it infidelity or something else, at least I know the reason. Is painful not to know what is it and he is the one dictating the entire episode. I've been through a lot with this man before we can be together after so many years. He had totally changed to a new man after his career took him off to a high level. His perspectives are different now. I am totally disappointed with him. He had forgotten what I have been through with him when his career is at his lowest.

Why should I allow this person to go easily? I deserved to know an answer simply because I am part of this episode.

many wan to get divorce fast as they are afraid of the wife finding out things regarding their infidedlity. they wan to file divorce base on other thing other then having affair as they wan "face".

Hi could you pls recommend reasonable price & responsible PI pls? My hub is always missing, I'm very heart-broken, I dunno what shld I do.
Thank you very much!

I can forgive but I Can't forget and I live with pain and hurt. I have promised my Son to stay with his Father and I can't bear to see my Son feeling the pain. I gave birth to my Son and I am responsible for his life.

It is not easy! My Son frequently asked me why my eyes looked sad! I may collapse anytime, I struggle to live so that I can take care of my Son. When the PI reported my case, he told me to stop the investigation and it is not worth to spend such money when I told him how bad my hubby is treating me when I stopped him seeing the PRC. The PI told me to save the money for my Son and no point holding on to this stupid man.

When I was going to give up my life and my marriage, I used the last bit of my money to check on the PRC and let my hubby know his PRC is actually a prostititue. He later check it out himself and got depressed when he himself found out he had been cheated.

He finally woke up and decided to stay with us. There will not be another chance, we are staying at the edge. This is how we live our life now!
You can try to stay with him, but will you be happy? I hope you can find your happiness one day. It is easier when there are no children involved.
Sorry that I couldn't you a better answer to your problem.

Last edited:
95huili, I know it's not easy, but if really if u really can forget, then it's better to let go instead of suffering. Your son is young, he may not know what is best for you and him. Especially, your husband treated you so badly when u stopped him from seening the PRC.
Even if u manage to get rid of this one, how many will come along.
Better to be happy and move forward then to suffer to be with him.
Divorce is not the end, it's a beginning of a happy life if u know how to manage it.

95huili, stay strong. Decide for urself what you deserve ultimately. Everyone can give you suggestions and you must know what is best for you. Remember, you must be happy. You have only this life. Do you want to always fret? Always run after people who don't care a damn? Being taken advantage of? You have dignity as a human being regardless you are a normal housewife or super successful business woman. All are equal. When there is a will, there is a way.

many wan to get divorce fast as they are afraid of the wife finding out things regarding their infidedlity. they wan to file divorce base on other thing other then having affair as they wan "face".

Yes, agree. Men's ego are as big as a rock. If you strike the right chord in his face, his ego is tarnished and he will hate you to the core

Hi all...my bf have been behaving suspiciously recently mainly like he is always messaging but because of thumb print lock I can't access even if I want to. But because we are not married yet so I don't need extensive PI to have those kind of documents or proof. I just want myself to have a peace of mind also to tell myself if he worth the one. Anyone can recommend PI or people you know who don't charge much and can help me?

what type of recorder to use for in the car? sigh... and about the child custody, base on what criteria will the judge announce who the child should follow?

I have sat in court where mummies n hb said they had this and that tape recordings but ..the judges don't hv the time to explicitly listen. They dun listen... Really... What constitute justifications of minor custody is ..can you provide for the child? Can you attend to the child's need of home and an environment for him to grow.

The tapings are good for Police, they hv time to dig nose n listen but not in court. This is the honest truth. Each case KPI is 10-15mins ..anything beyond that the judges get frustrated n they start shouting n raising they voices. Try. ...go attend a session if you dun believe.

Pictures ...the judges love cos it take only 1 min glance.

So mummies, find out first before you all go barking wrong direction and wasted $$ n time.

God bless ya all

audio recording are not admissible in court.

Judge don't listen to just oral evidence, they look at Private Investigator report and transcript and also advafit.

Last edited:
Yr affidavit is look upon only at trial ..not at Mediation or status conference. All recordings have to in transcripts n printed out n file with affidavit as sworn statements ...u print 5 page nonsense n judge will miss that one line that will discriminate....printing u hv to print the main pint n not the whole conversation whereas Pictures tell a thousand stories

can jus go attend a court hearing?? how to know if there is one? if all along the mummy is the main caregiver and is working high chance the child can follow her?

Really dint wat happen to you. Just because u went court once doesn't make u a expert. Not all lawyer are bad, n not judge are like wat u say.

Back