IVF Thomson Chinese Medicine with Thomson Medical Centre

What do u think of Dr Seah? patient in answering your questions and Is the treatment effective? =)

She is gentle n friendly and yes patient in answering my queries.
As for treatment, i only do acupuncture. She said she'll not give me chinese med as I'm currently taking lotsa supplements from my gynea.
The package price i gave earlier is for acupuncture only. I'm unsure the pricing if chinese medicine were to be prescribed. Sorry for misleading info. :(

Thank you for providing me with all the informations. :)
No, I am currently with Dr Sadhana kkh for ivf.
Just arrange an appointment to see Dr Seah next week.;)

No problem at all. :)
Btw Dr Seah is only available mon and thurs. Maybe next time we will bump into one another. :)

Hi @BabyBabyOoh. Like patn, I'm with Dr Seah Ai Wei and am doing ivf at TFC under Dr Loh.

Dr Seah is very patient & gentle. She may seem quiet but if you ask her any question, she will always explain her answer or opinion/ advice and address your concerns. I've been with her for about 10months & she's been through the roller coaster ride of ivf journey with me. Apart from her conscientious efforts to customize her acupuncture treatments based on specific conditions, I also found her compassionate listening and encouragement very comforting.

My hubby is consulting Dr Gee at Thomson Chinese Medicine at Katong I12 branch as he could only make it on Saturdays and that is near our place. He has excellent review of Dr Gee. I believe that apart from seeing improvement in his health as well as sperm anslysis results, Dr Gee's chatty personality & initiative to explain her treatments, e.g. the acu points she used & their purposes, has kept my hubby's interest in following through the weekly TCM sessions. I have a couple friends doing ivf at SGH and TCM under Dr Zou YM@Ang Mo Kio previously but have switched to Dr Loh at TFC and recently switched TCM doc to Dr Gee. They have also feedback great reviews on Dr Gee.

Thomson TCM physicians only precribe herbs as needed and during ivf cycle, they will not precribe any TCM herbs so as to avoid any risk of unknown contraindications with the ivf western medications. If needed, the TCM meds are standard price at $10 per day (excl. gst) so 7-days meds will be total $74.90.

All the best to you! Jia you k!

Last edited:
Hi..I am 48 I really really wish to get preg. Does anyone same age with me and got lucky abled to conceive? Can recommend me a good gynea? Tks

Hi patn,
Sorry for my late reply. I am going to see Dr Seah tomorrow.
Yeah, we may bump into each other there. =)
am a little scared though… never been to TCM…
All The Best To You! Jia you =)

Hi DawnBB,
WoW! Thumbs Up!!! =D
Thank you for all the good & helpful informations you shared with me. =)
Now I can better prepare myself for my 1st appointment with Dr Seah tomorrow.
All The Best To You too. Let's Jia You together. =)

Hi Mirtia,
All The Best to you. Jia you =)

Hi patn,
Sorry for my late reply. I am going to see Dr Seah tomorrow.
Yeah, we may bump into each other there. =)
am a little scared though… never been to TCM…
All The Best To You! Jia you =)

Hi DawnBB,
WoW! Thumbs Up!!! =D
Thank you for all the good & helpful informations you shared with me. =)
Now I can better prepare myself for my 1st appointment with Dr Seah tomorrow.
All The Best To You too. Let's Jia You together. =)

Hi Mirtia,
All The Best to you. Jia you =)

Hi baby baby
My appt is tml as well :)
dun worry cos i also first time to tiao my body with acupuncture. But im getting used to it now.
Take care n maybe will really see you tml :)

Back