Any Good Confinement lady to be recommend

My mom is a CL and excellent in confinement dish. Experience in take care pre-term, twin babies also.
PM if you needed :)

Last edited:
I contacted one of the confinement lady posted in the forum. She is Aunty Kam and being a busy lady she cannot commit to help me. However, she will get her friend to help. She then asked to me give a deposit of any amount, I decided to transfer $300. Normally, such a thing are bound to have changes, therefore after a few weeks, I asked if I can get a refund IF my mother in law would like to help me. Instead, she blow her top and insisted that she can only refund 50%. I only text her to asked, but I never said I do not want to engage her service or her friend's.... She walked out of me immediately and asked for my bank account. With such a temper, I feel it's good that ultimately she is not my confinement lady after-all. Just sharing my point of view.

hi Audris,

very bad to hear that nowadays are very hard to find a good nanny that's why i need some input from here.

Hi, I engaged Aunt Annie for my confinemt earlier tis year. She took v Gd care of Lo and me. Very hard working and pro-breastfeeding. Doesn't pull the usual trick of getting new mums to feed formula milk at nite Juz so to get more sleep for themselves. Can chk her availability via Uncle Goh @Nine385 2409.

Hi
Let me know if u keen. My cl is very good. She is medan Indonesia Chinese. Have initiative, good cook and even helps w housework and will cook for my parents in law , my hubby and my elder son although is not a duty to do it but she is kind enough to cook for them when my parents in law visit me and baby.
Pm me [email protected] for details.

Hi, i m new to this forum & trying to get good confinement lady for my first pregnancy due in Jul. I search thru the forum, there r many reviews on cl or agencies. Some seems fake, i m very confused, scare i mk the wrong choice.
Can any kind soul recommend me a good cl or agent?
TIA. Cheers.

Hi, i m new to this forum & trying to get good confinement lady for my first pregnancy due in Jul. I search thru the forum, there r many reviews on cl or agencies. Some seems fake, i m very confused, scare i mk the wrong choice.
Can any kind soul recommend me a good cl or agent?
TIA. Cheers.

Hi, as a 2nd time mummy, I understand the impt of a gd cl during ur confinement. My cl, who is now doing my 2nd confinement is gd. She is pro breastfeeding. Helped tc my #1, cook for me, hub and #1, wash all our clothes, mop and sweep floors, fold all our clothes. Can tc of baby at night too. Cook nice dishes too. She's gd that's why I use back her for my #2. You can consider. I think she say she is free in jul since she has a May job. Pm if u want her number.

Oh! nd it in may. Edd is mid may! Im still thinking between getting cl or gtg confinement tingkat..

From what I understand , confinement food catering ALONE is also not much cheaper .... more than 1k+++ for 28days ; and you are left with taking care of everything else by yourself.
IF you have someone to help in the house THATS great but if not ...
By adding another K+ , not only will you get foods that can be adjusted to your likings ; you'll also have someone to help with your baby during the day .
And more importantly for you, it'll allow you to get that much needed rest for speedy recovery during the day .
Congrats !!

Wish you a safe and speedy delivery .

rgds.

I would like to recommend my confinement lady Lan Jie from Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. I engaged her for the month of January 2016.

She is highly responsible, helpful and takes very good care of my baby during my confinement.

When she first arrived at my house, she was taken aback when she realized that I only had an induction cooker with 1 stove. However, she did not complain about it but was flexible and still able to churn out many delicious meals for me. During mealtimes, she would prepare huge portions for me and reserved only a small portion for herself. She is able to cook a variety of meals (no repeat dishes unless I request for it) and nourishing soups to boost breastmilk. I am always looking forward to eating:)

Lan Jie sleeps with me and baby in the same room. She is a light sleeper and can hear baby's cries instantly and also she reacts fast when baby stirs. I had to be woken up to feed baby as I am fully breastfeeding and direct latch. Lan Jie is pro-breastfeeding and encourages mummies to have more rest and drink soups to have ample supply for baby.

As I do not have a maid, Lan Jie always take the initiative to help me with chores such as laundry and sweeping/mopping. She would ensure that the house is clean at all times and the kitchen does not stink after cooking.

Lan Jie always take the initative to help out around the house without me asking. On the day of my baby full month celebration, she woke up exceptionally early to help me put up the decorations and bathe baby and ensure everything is in order. After the party, she ensures that my whole place is spick and span.

If you wish to engage her for your own confinement, please contact her at

Singapore number: 8258 7522

Malaysia number: 60173930801

Hi all the cl recommended here r stay in? Any recommended jyz for the day oni?
I think PEM confinement agency should have day nanny only as I recently enquiry for their nannies, one of the question they ask me is :-
> Looking for stay-in nanny or day-care(9am-6pm) nanny?
Maybe you can check with them for more info :)

May I know what is the current market rate for confinement lady?
It seems like free lance CL is much more expensive than from agency, was quoted ranging from 2.5k to as high as 2.8k for free lance whereas agency quoted $2250 + $56 (levy) + 2 red packets (total abt $80).

I think PEM confinement agency should have day nanny only as I recently enquiry for their nannies, one of the question they ask me is :-
> Looking for stay-in nanny or day-care(9am-6pm) nanny?
Maybe you can check with them for more info :)
How is pem services so far? Saw bad and good reviews about it.. anyone tried gladys yip or star confinement?

Hi all i juz wrote to gladys yip n got her quote for liveout nanny at 2.8k. Is it exp? Excluding tpt chrg ,levy n 2angbao

Last edited:
I would like to recommend my CL (Auntie Lan) who has helped to look after my baby in Jan 2016.

She is a simple and easygoing lady who can be trusted to take extra care in looking after your baby, especially during the night where the mummy is able to sleep well and have a good rest.

She cooks good confinement food with healthier choice in mind (less salt, less oil, etc). Before she left, she even prepared chicken in portions to make it easier for me to brew prepacked soup.

Her contact is:
Singapore number : 9890 7889
Malaysia number: +60 16 666 9594

You may want to contact her directly on her availability .

I would like to recommend my confinement lady Lan Jie from Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. I engaged her for the month of January 2016.

She is highly responsible, helpful and takes very good care of my baby during my confinement.

When she first arrived at my house, she was taken aback when she realized that I only had an induction cooker with 1 stove. However, she did not complain about it but was flexible and still able to churn out many delicious meals for me. During mealtimes, she would prepare huge portions for me and reserved only a small portion for herself. She is able to cook a variety of meals (no repeat dishes unless I request for it) and nourishing soups to boost breastmilk. I am always looking forward to eating:)

Lan Jie sleeps with me and baby in the same room. She is a light sleeper and can hear baby's cries instantly and also she reacts fast when baby stirs. I had to be woken up to feed baby as I am fully breastfeeding and direct latch. Lan Jie is pro-breastfeeding and encourages mummies to have more rest and drink soups to have ample supply for baby.

As I do not have a maid, Lan Jie always take the initiative to help me with chores such as laundry and sweeping/mopping. She would ensure that the house is clean at all times and the kitchen does not stink after cooking.

Lan Jie always take the initative to help out around the house without me asking. On the day of my baby full month celebration, she woke up exceptionally early to help me put up the decorations and bathe baby and ensure everything is in order. After the party, she ensures that my whole place is spick and span.

If you wish to engage her for your own confinement, please contact her at

Singapore number: 8258 7522

Malaysia number: 60173930801
Hi,

Is she really gd? How much is her rate?

Yup she's very good. But of course, different people have different standards and expectations of what's good. $2800 for the month I engaged her.

Looking for confinement nanny too :) any good recommendations? Prefer 9-6pm arrangement for the confinement nanny as my family can help to look after the baby at night. But open to exploring stay in nannies too.

Yup she's very good. But of course, different people have different standards and expectations of what's good. $2800 for the month I engaged her.
I tried calling her spore no. Cnt get through n call her Malaysia no. No 1 pick up.

Hi, as a 2nd time mummy, I understand the impt of a gd cl during ur confinement. My cl, who is now doing my 2nd confinement is gd. She is pro breastfeeding. Helped tc my #1, cook for me, hub and #1, wash all our clothes, mop and sweep floors, fold all our clothes. Can tc of baby at night too. Cook nice dishes too. She's gd that's why I use back her for my #2. You can consider. I think she say she is free in jul since she has a May job. Pm if u want her number.

Hi

Can you please share with me your CL's contact?

Thanks!

Hi
Let me know if u keen. My cl is very good. She is medan Indonesia Chinese. Have initiative, good cook and even helps w housework and will cook for my parents in law , my hubby and my elder son although is not a duty to do it but she is kind enough to cook for them when my parents in law visit me and baby.
Pm me [email protected] for details.
Hi Joy
Saw your posting on CL.
Can tell me more about her?
e.g. style, cooking, need permit, charges

thanks a lot
Ada

Back