Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Hi Lady,

Yes, they are indeed fast and professional. Really thumbs up for them. Btw, How much did they charge you?
Can not agree with you guys, because I used their service twice, paid 18/hr, first time Sam came here on her own did 5 hrs, washed 1 toilet 40 mins and organized my kitchen general ly by putting things away ard 3 hrs and still left some cupboard completely empty and ruined several pieces my cooking tools by putting them into my dishwasher which she spent like 15 mins to work out how to put the detergent tablet in for washing. And 1 hr floor cleaning. Second time, she came with her partner, work for 2.5hrs, when she is cleaning my common toilet, her partner already finished the other parts I pointed out to be done when they arrived and searching for more work to do by herself. Her partner is very efficient and experienced cleaner because she even knew using newspaper to clean window which is an old method. When Sam cleaned my window, left marks and dirt on it. And one thing I am very unpleased is that the mirror in the common toiled become completely blur afte Sam "cleaned" it in her special way for 45mins. Anyway just to share with you my experience from using their service. I am willing to pay more to have her partner engaged for a long term PT service, but unfortunately her partner has other work to do, only helping Sam out on certain weekdays.

Hi all..juz to share with all.i hv a helper that hv been doing cleaning for me almost 2years..she's very reliable n quite flexible.can do almost very chores i ask her to..she quite young ard 30+..bt the only thing is she's a malaysian..bt her mom is Singaporean..
She only do cleaning on weekends n monday afternoon..if anyone interested i can recommend her..
hi
hi may i know how much she charge per hour and can i have her contact number?Thanks for sharing..

Yes you are right.
MOM has strict rules on hiring freelance foreign part time maid.

Read the facts about part time maid in Singapore:
http://www.absolutesolutions.com.sg/news/6-facts-about-hiring-part-time-maid.html

Remember to check for work permit if you are hiring foreign workers.

This china lady at 82268554 refuse to answer my question if she is PR or holding what pass and arrogant tell me her whole family is in singapore, so
what that does not mean she is legal to clean house. Still want to charge $20 a hour

Hi all..juz to share with all.i hv a helper that hv been doing cleaning for me almost 2years..she's very reliable n quite flexible.can do almost very chores i ask her to..she quite young ard 30+..bt the only thing is she's a malaysian..bt her mom is Singaporean..
She only do cleaning on weekends n monday afternoon..if anyone interested i can recommend her..

Can i have her contact please?

I've had a similar bad experience with a part-time helper whom I tried to engage. She goes by the name of San. She told me she's Singaporean Indian and she asked if I was okay with that. I replied that of course I don't mind. She said that her rates are $18/hr. Knowing that the going rate is actually $15/hr, I asked if $15 was doable. As she lived in Tampines, she said that getting to my place was near and hence she agreed on $15/hr.

When it came to arranging for a suitable timeslot, it was quite appalling as she made no less than 4 changes to the slot, always at the last minute.

Anyway, the end to this is that San never turned up at my place. If she was unhappy with the agreed rate, she should have said so in the first place, and not make people await her arrival. Tried calling and texting but she ignored them. San's contact number is 8617 7655
Hi I am glad you share this. I have bad encounter with this person too. I mean if she is unhappy she should just reject or say it out. She wants to be paid in advance for the services just after 1 visit which I of cos refused (thank god). After that she made some excuses not to come anymore. I know instantly that this person is unreliable and not honest.

This person comes highly recommended by few users on hardwarezone and HERE so be careful ladies.

Omg, I just engage her service

surprised to hear so many demands for part time maid.
is it really better?
i tot of hiring a full time maid, but my hubby also suggest part time

whoooo guess i better read up more

Omg, I just engage her service

Blacklist San 86177655 - local indian

I should have pick up the advice from 2 bad reviews after reading from here but i thought everyone deserve a chance. She didn't turn up for 3 times after reschedule again and again, always so last min she claim she is not well need to rest but the 3rd time she have one whole day to inform me but she did not, she refused to pick up my call and my whatsapp and only reply so much later asking for another chance. I dun think i should waste my time with such irresponsible person

Hi, I am looking for a part time helper who can come on every Fri 2-5pm, $15/ hr. Currently staying at Holland Drive. Basically I need someone who is reliable to do -ironing, washing of toilet and bathroom, mopping, folding of clothing and changing the bedsheets every 2 weeks.

Interested pls PM me. Thanks :)

my pt helper is very good, for weekdays, 4 hrs per session. she sweeps and mop the floor super clean! a lot of initiatives and doesn't mind working past the time if needed. can pm me if keen :)
hi clody, can i have your PT helper contact ? i need someone to help to clean my place in Woodlands. Thanks :)

Hi Beehives,

Can you please give me your helper's contact?

Thank you.

Hi Beehives,

Can you please give me your helper's contact?

Thank you.

Hi beehives, can you share your helper's contact with me too? Thanks!

I have tried contacting Sam at 82429294. But, I think she's too busy to reply to new customers despite having seen the messages. So, I think better dun try to contact her anymore.

Still on the lookout for good part time helpers. :)

Just tried Lisa. Worst ever. Late for an hour. Clean for 1.5 hr say finish. Say faster hand etc. then i check, toilet got area not clean. Anyhow mop with miss area. Wipe furniture n fixture without moving things, just wipe around it. Some didn't even clean. Then complain my house too dirty and got dog etc.

Wow I wish I had read this earlier. I tried her for nearly a month before I realised that she had literally been cutting corners. Constantly late. Cleaned for less than 3 hours (hired for 4), left behind unironed laundry. Discovered dirty toilets - after 3 weeks found mould in my shower bc it had never been scrubbed. Damaged my bathtub by using abrasive cleaner (even though I had bought organic shower spray). Did not bother mopping the corners of the house - found cobwebs and layers of dirt in corners, as well as a layer of dirt under the beds. Did not roll up the carpets / rugs, just mopped around them. Damaged my iron. Did not bother to dust kitchen counter tops (literally found a pile of dust collecting in a corner) or any of the furniture in the house. Each time I tried to teach her, but finally realised it was plain sloppiness / laziness. Her name is LISA, she has set-up a cleaning company called CLEANUPS. 85237025. AVOID her.

No, she walk off complaining that she sweat so much to clean etc etc. end up I must finish cleaning myself.
Oh, and I had the same experience. When I told her that the work was incomplete, she also said that the house was too hot (I have fans and AC...) and that she sweat too much. Very frustrating.

I have tried contacting Sam at 82429294. But, I think she's too busy to reply to new customers despite having seen the messages. So, I think better dun try to contact her anymore.

Still on the lookout for good part time helpers. :)
Hi are u still looking a partime helper pls reply me in my inbox

Dear all,

I came across this forum and would like to share about my experiences engaging part time maid.

I have been engaging a pair of part time domestic helpers (Choo Jie, 53yo and Sam, 35yo)for months to help me with my housechores. They are both Singaporean. They are very friendly and chatty. I really must introduce them because they helped me to save my time for my kids on every saturday. 4 hours work can be complete in 2 hours.

I must say they really worked well as a team in a fast, effective and professional manner. They make sure they complete their task before they leave my place. My place is always clean and tidy after they left.

And also, I really must praise them for their honesty when I tested them with a stacked of 10, 5, 2 dollar notes and coins placed messy on my study table. What they did was placing all the money in a container and inform me after that. Nothing went missing when i counted them after they left.

Their rates are also reasonable and affordable. I am paying them $20 per hour per person on a weekend (I thinked they charge $15 to $18 per hour per person during weekdays depending on the location).

They are very useful for working mothers like me who need more personal time with friends and families. Also those who need more time for rest. Like me, I am spending the same amount of money weekly but require half the time to complete my housechores.

Please note that I am recommending them here because they are very good in cleaning and really can save my time. Anyone who want to engage their service can call or whatsapp Sam at 82429294.

Try to avoid this part-time cleaner called Sam, just realize she has slashed my new carpet by opening the plastic cover with a sharp Knife. Very careless!!!! Cannot believe she did this besides ruined my other few cooking tools by insisting washing them in the dishwasher even I told her not to.

Awful!!!

Blacklist Sam at 82429294, if you don't want to wast 40 mins for one simple toilet to be cleaned and left with a completely blur mirror, or if you don't want any of your cooking tools, furniture or carpet to be ruined or slashed, try to avoid this part-time cleaner. Choo Jie is excellent, while
this Sam is completely a joke! Unfortunately, Choo Jie only work with Sam for some special work days. Be careful of this Sam!

Mind to share her contact?

I need a part time cleaner to help me on my house chores. Including:
1. Cleaning / rearranging my store room and service balcony
2. Washing / scrubbing 2 toilets
3. Cleaning up 1 bedroom plus changing bedsheet
4. Cleaning up living room and kitchen
5. Machine wash all curtain.

Preferably msian/ local chinese, can do it tomorrow (1Nov). Call/sms me at ninefoureighteighttwotwosevenfive.

Blacklist Sam at 82429294, if you don't want to wast 40 mins for one simple toilet to be cleaned and left with a completely blur mirror, or if you don't want any of your cooking tools, furniture or carpet to be ruined or slashed, try to avoid this part-time cleaner. Choo Jie is excellent, while
this Sam is completely a joke! Unfortunately, Choo Jie only work with Sam for some special work days. Be careful of this Sam!

my pt helper is very good, for weekdays, 4 hrs per session. she sweeps and mop the floor super clean! a lot of initiatives and doesn't mind working past the time if needed. can pm me if keen :)
Hi cloudy, could you kindly pm me your helper number? Thanks!

Looking for reliable part time help for weekday evenings, preferably thur evenings. Stay in tampines. Please PM if you have any to recommend.

Hi clody,

Is ya helper do ironing also. I need a helper ard YCK area.. is she keen. Can give me her contact? Thank you

Hi i looking for a domestic caretaker to look after my 4yr old boy over the weekend. (Sat & Sun) for 4-6hrs Only. Location Punggol. Just cook for him, shower him and abit of cleaning. Pls kindly share with me if u have anyone in mind for recommendation. Thanks

Hi, care to share your pt maid contact? Does she mind bukit panjang area? Thanks!

Hi, I'm staying at bukit panjang (5 room flat), looking for a reliable part time helper for 3 to 4 hours on Saturday morning, once a week.

Task required to perform:
1) Mop floor
2) Wash toilet (common and masterbed room)
3) Clean window (Living room and 3 bed rooms)
4) Clean kitchen Cabinets
5) Iron clothing

Willing to pay $15/hr.

TIA! :)

Looking for reliable part time help for weekday evenings, preferably thur evenings. Stay in tampines. Please PM if you have any to recommend.
Hi can I recommend.What time possible to startat night.Just same place tampines. Can work during night time.Thanks

Hello, I am staying around Bouna Vista area, looking for part time cleaner on weekends once a week.
If you have any recommendations or interested parties, please drop me a pm for details. Thank you

Hello, I am staying around Bouna Vista area, looking for part time cleaner on weekends once a week.
If you have any recommendations or interested parties, please drop me a pm for details. Thank you
Hello can I recommend you? Every sunday is better.Pls let me know.Thanks

hi, I am looking for part time maid twice a week. Once in weekday and once in weekend. Pls recommend if you know of any reliable part time maid.

I can recommend Singaporean part timer for general cleaning. can sms me at 90825016 for her contact number. she can work in east side of Singapore if other parts of Singapore, preferably within walking distance from MRT.

Oh dear I just considered booking an appt with her too. Has anyone tried Lisa cleaning / Cleanups service? 85237025 Had a bad experience - wondering if others have had the same.
I have engaged Lisa's services previously, and she turns out to be an absolute fraud. She insisted on a package of 4 sessions to be paid upfront.

Her first session was underwhelming, floors were still dusty, toilet cleaning was cursory only, window wiping was done only for form, not function at all. Very poor results.

On her second session, she showed up in a mini skirt and did an even poorer job despite my supervision and guidance. I found that I could not make her improve, short of doing the housework myself. I would point out something, and she would respond positively, but nothing would improve. After her house cleaning on the weekend, I found that I had to do my own vacuuming and mopping over a couple of weekdays, for the sake of basic house hygiene.

On her third session, she showed up in booty shorts and heavy makeup. Half her butt was hanging out of her tiny shorts. Needless to say, my house did not get any real cleaning done at all. I started to feel unsafe to allow this character into my home any further, and I fired her after this third session.

Lisa not only fails to perform her basic job, which is house cleaning. She also gives me a deeply uneasy feeling about her character and safety of my home. She clearly did not deliver the services that she was paid for. I strongly discourage anyone from engaging her "house cleaning" services.

Looking for part time maid. Once a week at Bishan. To vacuum and mop the house, wash toilets, wash curtains, wash fans, wipe windows/ any other adhoc duties. Budget: 13/h, 5 hours per session.

Hi may I know if your helper still has available slots?

Looking for part time maid. Once a week at Bishan. To vacuum and mop the house, wash toilets, wash curtains, wash fans, wipe windows/ any other adhoc duties. Budget: 13/h, 5 hours per session.
hi u still looking for pt i reccoment to my friend...this is her #98904847

Back