Home based job

cytra I sell things or provide services in my free time.. will pm you

but my company may be looking for finance or credit control personnel.. I pm you where to send your cv k? :)

cytra I sell things or provide services in my free time.. will pm you

but my company may be looking for finance or credit control personnel.. I pm you where to send your cv k? :)

Hi does this side line require to buy products upfront and sell? If we are not good in promoting the products how?

Im interested too. Can I know more? Tks.

You have to be licensed in order to be recruitor now. I was a full time recruitor before I decided to do homebased. I wasn't pregnant that time. But I wanted to plan earlier so I can take care of my kid myself. I dun like the idea of having someone to take care of my kid. My personal preference .

You have to be licensed in order to be recruitor now. I was a full time recruitor before I decided to do homebased. I wasn't pregnant that time. But I wanted to plan earlier so I can take care of my kid myself. I dun like the idea of having someone to take care of my kid. My personal preference .
oh i see...

If u still do not understand how it works, I strongly suggest u meet me in person :0)

I have some plans and suggestions for u catered to ur needs as a home based mother part time work. Do u wana meet me? I can show u my office and give u a tour.

But I am a ftwm. I just looking for earning extra income during weekends. Cannot focus on doing full time. However, is this a sure earn things? What if beginner cannot earn $3k?

working from home - it can be tough as it requires alot of self discipline.
but the flexibility is something that all mommies crave for - income, flexible timing, and can take care of kid(s)!

I just received a warning message from this forum's administrator about spam and inappropriate advertising which I do not understand what I have typed "wrongly". To avoid misunderstanding ,any mothers who wish to contact me can email me at [email protected] or u can call me directly on my phone at 94520398.

hi all
I don't want to inbox the wrong people if you are not interested... do feel free to PM me if you would like to do what I'm doing :)

I sell a few product lines on the side. all don't require you buying stock (unless you want to). you just need to join as member $38 per year.

training and advice are provided to help you in selling. you sell to strangers, friends, family... up to you.

you don't need to recruit members to earn. you earn by selling the products at a profit and if you have any recruitment, it just adds to your income.

no target. how much you earn is up to you. so no pressure.

PM me if you are interested :)

Hi Guys,
I'm really interested to join in this great company in which we can earn an income while being able to use their products for our daily household usages, including our daily usages. I do fancy of its concepts. So, you can either be its Affiliate or its Preferred Customers. The usual registration fee is $29 which is a one time fee, but they are currently having a promotion which is merely $1 till end of this month. Apart from paying for this $1, we just need to purchase for their products ( around $100/month ) which each and everyone of us are using in our daily lives. So, who doesn't want being able to use for those products and yet, able to earn an income at the sametime. There would be a presentation on how to be able to earn as well as showing us a demo about their products on this coming Saturday (30.04.16) at Somerset. Those who are interested, do give me a call at 8338 7640. So,let's go there together and Let's get busy earning money together while using for their products :)

Hello - chanced upon this thread. So am selling my baby products business, it's established and positive cash flow for over 2 years. All the complex stuff is established (set up website, create catalogues, agreements and relationships with distributors, analysis and google ads keyword review).

Am going back to full time work for an amazing opportunity so am wanting to focus therefore giving up the business.

Asking price: SGD15,000 + Inventory cost as at the point of sale & transfer cost. You can recover this within 1 year of the business based on historical results.

Key Features:
- Easy to use e-commerce platform
- Ready catalogue with appx 500 items
- Established and respected supplier contracts (includes drop-shipping) with top brand names
- Established fulfilment channels at the lowest cost
- Real Customer database - 600+
- Requires minimum time
- Business can expand its catalogue quickly by buying inventory from other suppliers
- Business registered as a sole proprietorship
Business is ideal for:
- min 2-3 hours a day commitment, <15 hours a week
- Easy management and easy cash flow
- Stay at home mums / work at home mums
- An easy to manage business on the side
What you get:
- a ready business ( distribution channels, supply chain management, inventory, the whole A - Z!)
- business training and support from existing owner
- established accounting system

You can email me at [email protected] for more information. Thanks.

K.

Last edited:
Hi mummies,

My company's app is launching to the public soon and we are now looking for pioneers to join our launch project.

If you are open to the idea of having an additional source of income, please PM your profile (Name, Age, Occupation & Nationality) so that I can arrange a free information session with you.

Cheers! ;)

hi all
I don't want to inbox the wrong people if you are not interested... do feel free to PM me if you would like to do what I'm doing :)

I sell a few product lines on the side. all don't require you buying stock (unless you want to). you just need to join as member $38 per year.

training and advice are provided to help you in selling. you sell to strangers, friends, family... up to you.

you don't need to recruit members to earn. you earn by selling the products at a profit and if you have any recruitment, it just adds to your income.

no target. how much you earn is up to you. so no pressure.

PM me if you are interested :)

Hi purplespree
Can pm me the details? Im keen to explore.
Thanks.

Serene
Https://beezmombazaar.wordpress.com
Www.fairyangelshop.com

Back