Dr Wong Heng Fok- any reviews?

wt81

hi any1 has engaged dr wong heng fok from thomson womens clinic in tampines? any reviews on his service and pktg? thanks!

I am currently under Dr Wong for my pregnancy. He is quite good and most importantly very patient and concerned. He even give patients his private number just in case of emergency. I called him once at ten plus at night because of spotting in early pregnancy. He answered and advised me accordingly. Glad to know he is always ready to help.

I'm with Dr Wong too.. Very patient and caring. Will always call you to follow up to check on your health if u had any concens when u previousely visited him.

He did a keyhole surgery for me when i was diagnosed with Ectopic 4 mths ago and am pregnant now, so i'm definitely going back to him
happy.gif

I am with Dr Wong too! veri nice and friendly guy. But if he is serious, he is serious, no play play.
i went down to see him two days in a row cos i had spotting. on my second visit, he saw tat i was so scared, tat he patted my arm and tummy and told me not to worry. i feel reassured under him.

Btw, his package starts at 12 weeks. not sure if should disclose price here. prolly can call clinic to check? i have not signed up yet, cos onli 6 weeks.

Any mommy with Dr wong B4 can share more about him?

Thinking to changes gyne. My #1 i delivered in KKH. I choose the private suite which don't have package so till birth i spend about 1.4k for just consultation fee + normal scan and KKH is quite far from my house. As for Dr Wong clinic is just near my place.

i am with dr wong right now and am super glad that i had chosen him to be my gynae. he is a v genuine doc who cares for the patient and is ever willing to answer to your queries. this is especially helpful for me as i am a 1st time mum. besides, he provides his mobile number just so that his patients can reach him in cases whereby they need his help. very few docs do that!

i am def sticking with him for my next pregnancy :)

Hi April, thank you for replying. What's his charges and he only deliver in Thomson?

I stay in Tamp so thinking of a gynae around this area. Tot will be much convenient for me.

Hi April, thank you for replying. What's his charges and he only deliver in Thomson?

I stay in Tamp so thinking of a gynae around this area. Tot will be much convenient for me.

His charges not ex.. affordable and package also cheap.. I wanted ask him about this also coz I plan to pop in Mt A or Glen E.. I dun have pleasant experience with TMC

His charges not ex.. affordable and package also cheap.. I wanted ask him about this also coz I plan to pop in Mt A or Glen E.. I dun have pleasant experience with TMC

I don't like TMC also lor. Been there for visiting be4 and did some research as well. I am looking at Mt A and Mt E Novena.

Pls let me knw once you check with him hor.

Hi, first time mum here. Just had a positive pregnancy test at home today. Totally clueless what to do next.
Pls advise Dr Wong Heng Fok's charges and package items etc. Is he pro C Section and is his stitching good? Where can he deliver?

Hi, first time mum here. Just had a positive pregnancy test at home today. Totally clueless what to do next.
Pls advise Dr Wong Heng Fok's charges and package items etc. Is he pro C Section and is his stitching good? Where can he deliver?

Hi.. his package is $600 before GST... forgotten his charges but is not very expensive. He prefer TMC

Hi may I know Dr wong's delivery charges? For both vaginal and c-sect. Tried calling his clinic but bz bz

Thank you in advanced!

Back