Reliable Plumber in Singapore

Reliable Plumber Reliable Plumbing
Replace Spraygun
( Geylang Serai )
ImageUploadedByForum1448593891.250739.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1448593899.625072.jpg

Please Call Me @ +65 92279333
For more Comments on Sgplumbing Please Visit : www.sgplumbing.sg/reliable-plumber-in-singapore

Hi William , wish to check with you regarding my kitchen sink below the 2 stainless steel thing . Because I see all my friend house is those white colour plastic type and look bigger than my stainless steel , so will mine get choked easiler ? And does it have difference among stainless steel and plastic type ?

Hi Josh Kay,
Thank you for the enquiry. My advice will be that for stainless steel bottle trap I will usually do not recommend for kitchen sink as it has a smaller diameter and will causes choke easier due to grease, food and etc which will go down the kitchen sink. The maintenance for stainless steel bottle trap can be a bit more hassle compare to plastic bottle trap.
As for now you may want to consider to change it only if it has leakage or chokage issues.
Nevertheless do feel free to contact me for a quote or further clarification.
For more Comments on Sgplumbing Please Visit : www.sgplumbing.sg/reliable-plumber-in-singapore

Thanks for the prompt reply. William and also would like to check is there difference between the grey plastic pipe below my sink ? Because i notice most of the household is white plastic pipe .

Hi Josh Kay,

For the grey colour pvc waste pipe belongs to code (AE) mostly used 20yrs ago n for white pvc waste pipe belongs to code (213) which is a newer model . If you want to connect your existing grey pipe to the newer white pvc waste pipe you'll need some modifying of the pipes due to grey pvc pipe has the smaller diameter than the white pvc pipe .

Replace of basin tap due to leaking. Fast service. Contacted them on sat and they came on sun morning. Done within 30min.

Back