Harmony Test

Hi

for those who got your harmony gender result. did your ultrasound gender scan agree with your harmony test? i google online... there were false results... not sure how accurate it will be.. i was told i am having a boy (blood drawn at 13 weeks)...

Last edited:

Hi,
The test yields up to 99.9% accuracy for the chromosomal checks as well as fetal sex check. So far, have not heard of any inaccuracy. But of cos, theres always that 0.1% but dont be bothered by that. It's already the most accurate test out there IMHO.

Hi,
The test yields up to 99.9% accuracy for the chromosomal checks as well as fetal sex check. So far, have not heard of any inaccuracy. But of cos, theres always that 0.1% but dont be bothered by that. It's already the most accurate test out there IMHO.

I see ... Just wanna make sure... Later I tell my PIL its a boy, and end up my detailed scan scan at 20 weeks shows otherwise :) Thanks for replying..

Last edited:
Hi @maybe_baby#2,

Hahaha. Okay i uds ur concerns. With PIL. For us, its a babygirl haha. Detailed scan actually is to identify by the organ profile, so that one may have a higher chance of inaccuracy. Congrats on ur boy :)

@SuperBerry hello! How far along are u now? It is my week 34 this week. At my last visit I enquired about Gestational Diabetics (GDm) with my gynae and my gynae bestie, both replied i am of low risk due to age (25), weight profile (abit underweight) and clean family history hence need not do it. The regular pee strip tests performed at the clinic also shows that things are ok. What abt u? Yea, harmony is one of the most accurate tests out there currently :)

Hello @happymok. My results took about 10 days to be sent to the clinic from the states. The nurses did not call me bt my gynae presented the findings and explained to me during my next check up back then (around week 14).

Hi MTBs,
I just saw my gynae today n enquired about the two test; Oscar n harmony.
Was told that harmony was the first version. They have progressed to the third, which is called "verify". Anyone heard of this?

Not sure how much but surely will skip Oscar n do this since I'm not v young ..

NACE (non-invasive prenatal test) test is 100% safe for you and your baby. It is as simple as a routine blood analysis.
A small blood sample taken from the arm that is sufficient to run the test. NACE test is a new type of genetic test
that screens for birth defects and inherited diseases. The NACE is to detect birth defects such as
Down syndrome, chromosome abnormalities, genetic disorders. Find more www.nace.igenomix.co.in

Last edited:

Back