2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi jay,

I have spotting on the first day. Stop for 2 days. And the forth day only normal flow. .

Everytime I hope the spotting is implantation bleeding.. but it is not;...

Hope your is implantation bleeding...
I think sometimes also becos we are so tensed up trying to conceive that makes our hormones go haywire. Saying is so much easier than doing. I myself is also tends to stress myself.

Hi jay,

I have spotting on the first day. Stop for 2 days. And the forth day only normal flow. .

Everytime I hope the spotting is implantation bleeding.. but it is not;...

Hope your is implantation bleeding...

i am sure it is af because my womb felt cold. i know i might get the question like "womb felt cold?" but serious, it is for me.

in my previous pregnancy, i dont remember entirely but i feel warm and fuzzy and in my tummy area. it was a lovely feeling <3

also, i dont get pregnant easily due to the problem i have cold womb. i took all the supps all the tonics that i have researched...just not easy :(

i am sure it is af because my womb felt cold. i know i might get the question like "womb felt cold?" but serious, it is for me.

in my previous pregnancy, i dont remember entirely but i feel warm and fuzzy and in my tummy area. it was a lovely feeling <3

also, i dont get pregnant easily due to the problem i have cold womb. i took all the supps all the tonics that i have researched...just not easy :(
Do you try to deep ur leg in the hot water b4 sleep or use put hot water bag above your tummy.

I saw it it from chinese forum and they claim help for cold womb.

morning all
my af flow is not as heavy as before for 1st few days.
i worry it might not flow out cleanly towards the end.
i have not seen doctor for this yet.
any solutions?

morning all
my af flow is not as heavy as before for 1st few days.
i worry it might not flow out cleanly towards the end.
i have not seen doctor for this yet.
any solutions?
I think best is just wait for a few days.. cos usually doc will ask u how many cycle has it happen.. if just one cycle also hard for them to indicate.

Hi gals, need some advise. I have been opk positive since cd20: test line is about the same with indicating line, cd21 & cd 22. : test line is darker. Today is my cd22. On cd20, doc have detected a 20mm follicle. Wondering should I go and check whether the follicle have ovulate or not?

Bbt
Cd20: 36.22
Cd21: 35.97
Cd22: 36.3

Last edited:
Hi gals, need some advise. I have been opk positive since cd20: test line is about the same with indicating line, cd21 & cd 22. : test line is darker. Today is my cd22. On cd20, doc have detected a 20mm follicle. Wondering should I go and check whether the follicle have ovulate or not?

Bbt

usually when a follicle is seen on ultrasound it means u will ovulate in the next 24-36 hours

Bbt
Hi angle bb,

Will the clinic be able to advise? I think you mentioned before you are a slow bbt riser. There are a lot of factors that can contribute to the bbt fluctuation. My bbts post ovulation are in a big mess this cycle. :mad:

Hi angle bb,

Will the clinic be able to advise? I think you mentioned before you are a slow bbt riser. There are a lot of factors that can contribute to the bbt fluctuation. My bbts post ovulation are in a big mess this cycle. :mad:
Hi simbb,

I decided not to scan. I not sure whether scanning will.it affect pregnacy if scan after o..

Ya, I am a slow bbt riser. I suspect I o yesterday, cause bbt drop and rise 0.3 degree the next day. Hopefully, it rise faster thus month. My apps tell me that my lh surge not enough that y I rise so slow..

I have been bloated since yesterday. Anyone experience during ovulation? I hope this is sign office ovulation.

Hi simbb,

I decided not to scan. I not sure whether scanning will.it affect pregnacy if scan after o..

Ya, I am a slow bbt riser. I suspect I o yesterday, cause bbt drop and rise 0.3 degree the next day. Hopefully, it rise faster thus month. My apps tell me that my lh surge not enough that y I rise so slow..

I have been bloated since yesterday. Anyone experience during ovulation? I hope this is sign office ovulation.

i always become bloated during 2ww.
so embarrassing.
people always think i am pregnant.

Hi simbb,

Hi angle bb,

Bloating is a one of the signs of ovulation. Hope you caught the egg and happy 2ww! :)

Hi simbb,

Hi simbb

I suspect when I o I feel v tired. It is during this time that ttcing ladies needs to sleep enough and well. I don't feel bloated but extremely hungry and eats a lot still not full.. haha...

Hi simbb

I suspect when I o I feel v tired. It is during this time that ttcing ladies needs to sleep enough and well. I don't feel bloated but extremely hungry and eats a lot still not full.. haha...
Hi joyousbb,

It is interesting to know that you feel hungry easily and eat alot during fertile days. My hung pangs seem to show during 2ww. Indeed, everyone is different and will experience different symptoms at different phases.

I remembered your cd is close to mine. Which dpo are you in now? My time seems to pass by slowly for 2ww. Haiz.

hi ladies, does anyone know if we can buy test strips from clinic?
Hi lynhlz,

Are you referring to opk and hpt strips? I have not tried buying from clinic. You may wish to consider internet shopping sites or stores such as guardian, watsons.

Hi joyousbb,

It is interesting to know that you feel hungry easily and eat alot during fertile days. My hung pangs seem to show during 2ww. Indeed, everyone is different and will experience different symptoms at different phases.

I remembered your cd is close to mine. Which dpo are you in now? My time seems to pass by slowly for 2ww. Haiz.
Hee.. ya! I am in my cd 26 simbb.
I think no hope this month. Is sick m had fever on Thursday night; my lymph node is swollen so fever. No more fever ytd but lymph node still hurts & on antibiotic :(
So should be no chance Le..

How about u? In your tww?which cd or dpo r u now. Mine dpo7

Hee.. ya! I am in my cd 26 simbb.
I think no hope this month. Is sick m had fever on Thursday night; my lymph node is swollen so fever. No more fever ytd but lymph node still hurts & on antibiotic :(
So should be no chance Le..

How about u? In your tww?which cd or dpo r u now. Mine dpo7
Hi joyousbb,

I think I am 9 dpo. I am not feeling hopeful too as my bbts post near o and post o were in a big mess. I am seeing rocky bbt chart with huge rises and falls. The post o temps were visibly lower than my previous 2 tracked cycles. I can only hope for miracle now.

Hi joyousbb,

I think I am 9 dpo. I am not feeling hopeful too as my bbts post near o and post o were in a big mess. I am seeing rocky bbt chart with huge rises and falls. The post o temps were visibly lower than my previous 2 tracked cycles. I can only hope for miracle now.
Yeah! I hope for the best too..when is ur o according to the chart? Mine is cd 19

Mine is really v low chance since I m sick n on antibiotics. Doc also say if sick can fimorget abt wanting to concieve. .then always during critical period either I will be sick sicko hubby sick or is too tired to bd:(

Yeah! I hope for the best too..when is ur o according to the chart? Mine is cd 19

Mine is really v low chance since I m sick n on antibiotics. Doc also say if sick can forget abt wanting to concieve. .then always during critical period either I will be sick or hubby sick or is too tired to bd:(

Hi gals,

Just some update from me. I have opk +ve today. Went to scan for the follicle. Me and the doc manage to see the follicle. Is 20mm and lining is 10.6mm. Doc say lining is abit thick. But is still ok. That means the doctor I went to see the other day in malaysia do wrong.
which gynae u see in malaysia and which CD for the scan?

Hi simbb

Hi simbb,

U mentioned that you are also slow rise bbt. Do you have spotting before af? I have it 3 days before of af. Google that is sign of low progesterone level? Do you know any effective way to increase the progesterone level naturally?

Hi simbb,

U mentioned that you are also slow rise bbt. Do you have spotting before af? I have it 3 days before of af. Google that is sign of low progesterone level? Do you know any effective way to increase the progesterone level naturally?

i have spotting before af too

Hi simbb,

Sometimes I have it too. And my period is usually medium flow lasting for like at most 3 days. 1st day starting so low quantity and ending days v low until tailing or drops like quantity that time

Hi hi ladies.. I m now at the day 7 of my period. . Any advise any special thing I can start to take note in the next few days ? How will I know which day is the most fertile so chances of success is higher ?

Hi hi ladies.. I m now at the day 7 of my period. . Any advise any special thing I can start to take note in the next few days ? How will I know which day is the most fertile so chances of success is higher ?
Get the ovulation kit and test daily from cd10 if yours is a 28 day cycle. Must do BD during days wheb you ovulate to increase your chance. I follow the Sperm meet egg plan which so far works well for me.

your guy must clear stock even when you are not ovulating. because sperms stored too long inside is also "not fresh"

Sometimes I have it too. And my period is usually medium flow lasting for like at most 3 days. 1st day starting so low quantity and ending days v low until tailing or drops like quantity that time
i have a gf whose gynae told her af if last for about usually 5 days would be good.

Hi

U can take bbt and observe if u have ewcm. When your bbt dip and there is a difference of around 0.3 deg or when u have ewcm or u have both 0.3 dip in temp n ewcm, it's most likely ur ovulation..then can start bding

Hi Hi, u can start to measure your body temperature or use OPK to determine your ovluation day

Back