***Looking for part time cleaner*** no agent

pink_saphhire

Currently am looking for a part time cleaner to do cleaning and some ironing.
I live near sembawang mrt.
It will be once in 2 wks and once a wk.

If interested PM me with
- how much you charge per hr
- your contact number
- your nationality

thanks

I have an anuty who has been doing this cleaning job for many years.. She is good and she charge $12 per hour. She is a Singaporean..
Let me know if you are still interested..
Thanks..

Hi littlecat,
I have an Aunty she is Singaporean charging $12/hr
U interested? Has been doing this for many years already..
May I knw what is require for her to do?

Hi,
I am interested at looking for a part time cleaner in yishun. PM me details as well. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for a part time cleaner in the seletar (yio chu kang) area.
To work 2 time a week for approx 3-4 hours during the week and can spks english. Pls msg with rate, nationality and days available and number. Thanks

Hi little cat, are you still looking for part time cleaner? You may SMS 97344352 for booking n more details. I have recently engage with their service they are young married couple but they were good at it. More lively compared to others older in age. Hope this helps. :)

Hi all,

I'm currently using back ah Qing a china lady which I have used her wh my maid take home leave.
I must say she is really very good , her cleaning is superb and work very fast too. She is not calculative type and very helpful n friendly personality. I highly recommend her ;)

Her contact is 8136 6123. Happy sharing ;)

Hi all,

I'm currently using back ah Qing a china lady which I have used her wh my maid take home leave.
I must say she is really very good , her cleaning is superb and work very fast too. She is not calculative type and very helpful n friendly personality. I highly recommend her ;)

Her contact is 8136 6123. Happy sharing ;)

Hi all,

I am providing home and office cleaning services. my rate is 4hrs $50 and 5hrs $60.
I would recommend 5hrs for house bigger than 5rms.
SMS me at 81308554.

Thanks.
Qing

Hi all,

Would recommend my Chinese-speaking cleaner (Ms. Wu) who has been with me for the past 2 years. You could contact her at 9482 3235. You could ask her for rate and timing directly.

Last edited:
My friend try out ms wu recommend by lobamama, she came late ard 9.30am and leave at 12.40pm. 1st thing she reach my fren's hse she tell her she cannot finish her windows at one time....my fren's windows only have one in the living room, 3 bedrooms and one kitchen, she only manage to clean 3 windows....when 12 plus she wanna leave she charge my fren $60 when initially agreed is 4hrs $60.....strongly not recommended for her....

I am staying in sengkang.. Looking for par time maid who understand English.. Pls help me to find one.. Thk you

My friend try out ms wu recommend by lobamama, she came late ard 9.30am and leave at 12.40pm. 1st thing she reach my fren's hse she tell her she cannot finish her windows at one time....my fren's windows only have one in the living room, 3 bedrooms and one kitchen, she only manage to clean 3 windows....when 12 plus she wanna leave she charge my fren $60 when initially agreed is 4hrs $60.....strongly not recommended for her....

I think to be fair, being able to finish cleaning the windows is very subjective, dependent on what kind of cleaning job is done and how dirty the windows are. If it is the very meticulous type, cleaning down and polishing the glass panels plus the grills, then, its not possible to finish the cleaning within 4 hours, no matter how fast one work. But if it's just simple wiping down the glass panels and grills which most often will leave water streak marks, then it's not acceptable. However, I do agree that the helper attitude is bad

hi, posting for my PT helper, Xiaoyu. She takes initiative and is efficient. Her no. is 92451072. If need be, you can let her know Yushan suggested her.
She lives in the east, but is quite willing to travel, and if she is unable to clean for you, she is also able to help recommend someone else to you.

FYI, I don't earn anything or take any commission. Just helping her.

I'm staying at Jurong west.
Mainly I required cleaning twice a mth as a permanent arrangement. During weekdays at am/ early pm.
1.Wash toilets (priority)
2.Vacuum, mop
3.Wiping dust, mirrors
4.Once a while clean windows

The hse is basically quite tidy.
Prefer $40 for 3hrs. The chores ain't long.
No ironing, no changing bedsheets or curtains.

Let me know if this arrangements suits you.

I'm staying at tampines. Looking for 4hours weekly cleaner. Budget $15 per hour. Anyone has recommendations. By the way just experienced horrible service from frontier cleaning. Please be beware!

Hi littlecat,
I have an Aunty she is Singaporean charging $12/hr
U interested? Has been doing this for many years already..
May I knw what is require for her to do?

Hi white baby,

I stay in the bayshore condo. I am also looking for a part time cleaner help. Can you please pm me her details. I require her for general household chores like mopping, grooming, ironing, cleaning toilets, and so on.

Hi all.juz to share with all.i hv a helper that hv been doing cleaning for me almost 2years.she's very reliable n quite flexible.can do almost very chores i ask her to.she quite young ard 30+.bt the only thing is she's a malaysian.bt her mom is Singaporean.
She only do cleaning on weekends n monday afternoon.if anyone interested i can recommend her.

Last edited:
Hi beehives,

I'm interested, can you pm me your helper's contact. Mon afternoon is fine with me, is Tiong Bahru area ok with her? Thanks!

Hi,

It seems those information in this topic is much more reliable than similar topic in whole forum.

I am looking for part time cleaner at bukit panjang area twice per week.
So far, any date is fine.
Please kindly contact me if you know any good and reliable one.
Thank you very much.

I'm looking for a PT cleaner. Staying at sengkang. Little/ No ironing needed. Clean alternate week. Weekday is possible. Looking at $50 for 4hrs. Pls msg 97492925.

Hi all.juz to share with all.i hv a helper that hv been doing cleaning for me almost 2years.she's very reliable n quite flexible.can do almost very chores i ask her to.she quite young ard 30+.bt the only thing is she's a malaysian.bt her mom is Singaporean.
She only do cleaning on weekends n monday afternoon.if anyone interested i can recommend her.

Hello! Can I have ur Malaysian helper contact pls. Thanks

Currently am looking for a part time cleaner to do cleaning. 4 room flat (100) but only two bed room (1 room locked which don't need cleaning.)
I live near Jurong east mrt (two bus stop away).
It will be once in 2 wks or once a wk. My hse newly reno in early 2015. hse still new and clean

Hse info-
No of member at home: 3
Pets: 0
Prefer Sat or Sun cleaning.
Weekday after 7pm evening cleaning also can.

Currently am looking for a part time cleaner to do cleaning. 4 room flat (100) but only two bed room (1 room locked which don't need cleaning.)
I live near Jurong east mrt (two bus stop away).
It will be once in 2 wks or once a wk. My hse newly reno in early 2015. hse still new and clean

Hse info-
No of member at home: 3
Pets: 0
Prefer Sat or Sun cleaning.
Weekday after 7pm evening cleaning also can.
Hi call 94517159

Hi Beechives, can I have her contact?

Back