IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

8188530 said:
Morning rachelstarz

Jia yu jia yu :)

Must use clear blue opk ?
Kkh uses clearblue .. if u use theirs they charge at about 18 to 20 per stick .. one may use up to 2 or 3 sticks starting from 1st scan after 5days of jabbing for so iui .. it is well advisable to get yourself a box from watsons as it is cheaper and u can tell the nurse u have your own ovulation kit and u r not using theirs

Kkh uses clearblue .. if u use theirs they charge at about 18 to 20 per stick .. one may use up to 2 or 3 sticks starting from 1st scan after 5days of jabbing for so iui .. it is well advisable to get yourself a box from watsons as it is cheaper and u can tell the nurse u have your own ovulation kit and u r not using theirs

Understand .. I do have some that I bought from qoo10 :)...

Hi,
I bought ClearBlue Digital OPK with 7 sticks pack at $56.95 (after disc.) from Guardian last month.

Hi,
I bought ClearBlue Digital OPK with 7 sticks pack at $56.95 (after disc.) from Guardian last month.
Yeah definitely cheaper than using kkh ' s and getting charged. I have moved on to ivf already. All the best to u ladies ivf stims r much higher than iui. Relax and up your egg whites to prevent ohss and all shall be fine.

Hi sister, i tot this opk can be charged via medisave ?

Hi sister, i tot this opk can be charged via medisave ?
Hi

My iuis were done in Mar and may this year .. oh well even if charged using medisave .. is far cheaper to pay cash on small figure .. 1 would want to keep medisave reserves as not everyone succeeded on iui and may gradually move onto ivf .. and if pregnancy occurs follow by live birth rates medisave is further used up

My hub did semen analysis more then 3 months ago.. planning to go for iui next month, is it advisable for him to go thru the test again ?

He been taking vitamin e but not q10.

[QUOTE="pimpim, post: 8191614, member: 186 my hub did semen analysis more then 3 months ago.. planning to go for iui next month, is it advisable for him to go thru the test again ?

He been taking vitamin e but not q10.[/QUOTE]
The test results should be available for 6mths . . It should be fine to proceed for iui otherwise doc wouldn't have recommended iui if the sperms cannot be used. My hubby was prescribed acemax soft gel to help to improve sperms .. nevertheless we started on coq10 1month before ivf

My hub did semen analysis more then 3 months ago.. planning to go for iui next month, is it advisable for him to go thru the test again ?

He been taking vitamin e but not q10.

I don't think it's necessary to do the test again. When you do IUI, they will give you your husbands sperm test results as well. They will tell you the analysis of his sperms pre and post wash.

My hub did test - good in April 2015. Will anything affected within this period? 7 months. I going for another check tml. If all good likely to iui on sat..

If all good it isn't necessary to retest. If not suited for iui your doc would have referred to ivf instead of trying iui

Hi

My iuis were done in Mar and may this year .. oh well even if charged using medisave .. is far cheaper to pay cash on small figure .. 1 would want to keep medisave reserves as not everyone succeeded on iui and may gradually move onto ivf .. and if pregnancy occurs follow by live birth rates medisave is further used up
Hi sister, noted with thanks :) all the best to your ivf cycle.. Jia you :)

Hi Ladies,

How are everyone and any good news recently.

My mrs and i had embark on the other journey to TCC , yes IVF, harvest was quite good 14 but only managed to tff 1 dam sad i do not if it is normal well 5 managed to get fertislised but today only 1 quaify the other 3 still taking their time i think.

Wondering if it is nromal to ttf one because i though is 2 ... still seeing that emby picture is like well u are my little hope may you grow ... haisss was a bit heavy hearted......

Wj. . Is because of wat? Eggs not growing? Semen ok?

Not sure doc and embro-staff did not say anything, just say out of 14, 1 not qualify as not mature so left 13, but only 5 responded. Si beh sad lor i tell u, espically in teh same room as my wife than heard the doc also asking why .... . then come the moment when transfer u see the embro on tv and later on picture wahh tears just drop is like the single hope, the single good one, but even though is one i hope it will make it lor. hais always have high hope when a new cycle starts ...

Not sure doc and embro-staff did not say anything, just say out of 14, 1 not qualify as not mature so left 13, but only 5 responded. Si beh sad lor i tell u, espically in teh same room as my wife than heard the doc also asking why .... . then come the moment when transfer u see the embro on tv and later on picture wahh tears just drop is like the single hope, the single good one, but even though is one i hope it will make it lor. hais always have high hope when a new cycle starts ...

Did they do ICSI for U? Some of the eggs just don't bind to the sperm. It could be egg quality issue. Usually the transfer is two. I have friends who transfer one and strike so U never know.

ICSI? No wor, we did ask for more test since IUI but was reject as Dr Tan says our stats looks normal. I was thinking maybe is me lor old man ..

So yours is they put egg in Petri dish n let the sperm swim to it? Cos usually they do ICSI meaning they select one sperm to inject into egg. Some do half ICSI n half ivf. ICSI have a higher fertilisation rate.

i think so, it was not mentioned to us about ICSI. Well as of now can only count on this golden hope.
Any advise what to feed my mrs from this stage of tww? haissss very stress on me besides always telling her dun speak too loud, too much "violent" physical actions as she liek to do house work, food wise we both not very good in what not to and to eat.

i think so, it was not mentioned to us about ICSI. Well as of now can only count on this golden hope.
Any advise what to feed my mrs from this stage of tww? haissss very stress on me besides always telling her dun speak too loud, too much "violent" physical actions as she liek to do house work, food wise we both not very good in what not to and to eat.
Don't worry too much. Can resume daily activities. No need bed rest or anything to cause unnecessary stress. Just behave like normal but don't carry heavy things. If embryo is good no matter what it will stick.

So yours is they put egg in Petri dish n let the sperm swim to it? Cos usually they do ICSI meaning they select one sperm to inject into egg. Some do half ICSI n half ivf. ICSI have a higher fertilisation rate.

Hi Bunny, sorry correction just saw the photo it say icsi so is manual intervention cultured

my menses just came .. and tml will go KKH for the first jab ...
anyone recall how much to pay for the first appt ?

How is it??

so far ok lor .. ;)

1. went to ivf centre (press no 4), gotten the prescription from the nurse
2. purchased the puregon from pharmacy (waited 30 mins), come with an ice pack that can last 2 hours
3. went to ivf centre (press no 2), there is a nurse that will demo how to do the injection
4. i will start of with 30ml puregon and will go for ultrasound next mon to check for follicle size and whether need to increase the puregon dosage

total fees for today :-
paid at clinic d
- doc review and ultrasound = $535
- injection = $22
- registration = $105
Total $708.34

paid at pharmacy
- puregon 300 = $205.75
- folic acid = $1.50 (for 30 tablets)
Total $218.66

Back