Want to adopt a chinese baby

pianonightz

hi people,

i am in my late 30s and my husband early 40s.... we are chinese

we have tried 3 cycles of IVF plus TCM but to no avail...

if there is any family or single mom who wants to give up a chinese baby (boy or girl) for adoption,

please email me at

[email protected]

we have a new 4-room HDB flat which is very well renovated and can provide a good home to raise the baby.

we have already done the pre-adoption talk by MSF.

we will pay the necessary fees required by law to effect the adoption...

Hope to hear from you!

^ ^
pianonightz
09 November 2015 (Mon)

Hi pianonightz,

Do you mean for the Chinese baby that you gonna adopt, the mom and dad must be both Chinese.

If not, you can check out another post in this forum: "We are looking for someone to adopt our newborn daughter". The mom is an Indian, and the dad is a Chinese.

If you are interested in adopting their baby, you may check out her thread, and e-mail her accordingly.

As long as we abide by the following MSF flowchart, the adoption is safe and legal.

ADOPTION OF A LOCAL CHILD (SINGAPOREAN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT CHILD)

(1) All prospective adopters must attend a compulsory Pre-Adoption Briefing (with effect from 2 Jan 2012) before filing an adoption application in Court.

(2) Prospective adopters identify a child to adopt.

(3) When a child has been identified, prospective adopters will apply to the Family Court for the adoption of the child through a lawyer or in person.

(4) The Family Court will appoint the Director of Social Welfare, MSF as Guardian-in-Adoption (GIA) and direct MSF to conduct a social investigation.

(5) MSF will conduct the social investigation, prepare affidavit and send affidavit to the lawyer/prospective adopters.

(6) The Court hears the adoption case.

(7a) The Court grants the Adoption Order.

(7b) The Court does not grant the Adoption Order. (MSF will advise prospective adopters on the welfare/care arrangement of the child.)

(8) The Court will send the Adoption Order to the Registry of Births (ROB)and the ROB will schedule an appointment for the adopters to complete formalities for the issuance of a birth certificate for the child.

^ ^
hope this helps to all wannabe-mothers who want to source for their babies without the help of agencies.

we will strictly follow this flowchart when we found a family willing to give up a baby for adoption ya...

we have completed stage1. Now at stage2.

[email protected]
17 Nov 2015 (Tue)

Last edited:
I've lived in overseas for many years and met family with adopted kids either from overseas or in their local community. The adoption process may not be as stringent as in Singapore but it can be time consuming (not as bad as in Singapore).

Unfortunately, in Singapore, the filing for child adoption is a tiring, troublesome & l-e-n-g-t-h-y process and I understand that well.

老师跟你分享一个真人真事,大概8-9年前,老师认识一对Singaporean couple,先生的生育能力有问题,太太同样永远不能生了。So, this couple decided to adopt a baby from elsewhere.

一年之后,夫妇从中国抱回来了一个baby girl. The baby girl obviously不是夫妇亲生。真正亲生母亲是位大学毕业生。按理来讲,出生证明应该有真正亲生母亲的名字,但是baby girl的出生纸和新加坡大使馆的证明书却有夫妇的名字!(I knew exactly the entire process, 恕老师不便透露整个过程。)

双方(亲生母亲以及Singapore couple)已断绝来往。The Singaporean couple burnt a hole in the pocket but well worth it. They are glad that they did not have to file tiring and time wasting adoption document with Singapore. One shot cleared through Singapore embassy and that's it.

The Singapore embassy and ICA did not care. The girl was happily brought back to S'pore via Hong Kong. Currently, the girl is studying at Sengkang, active in school CCA and she should be in primary 4 next year.

If you are interested, may be, you can find someone (who have done it) to guide you through.

I've met families locally who have adopted children here. A couple we know adopted both their boys from birth. Their mothers didn't want them at all.
Didn't quite seem like it was such a painful process when the woman descrined her experience to me. But it might depend on several factors.

Back