Nanny needed !

yuuga

Hi,

Try my luck, does anyone has any contact for good nanny.

I m staying at Bugis we are looking for nanny ard Bukit Merah area, Little India or central to Toa Payoh area.

pls contact me [email protected]

Have a very good nanny to recommend at Bishan central. She has been taking care of my baby boy but i juz resigned recently. She has 13 years of experience. We have been very satisfied with her. Pm me for details

Hi, am looking for babysitter who either stay at bedok north or old airport road area. Please pm me if u have any recommendation.

looking for one ard Cantonment, Outram, Bukit Merah, Tiong Bahru, Redhill area. Pls pm for recommendation

Hi there,

If you stay around Tampines (Street 83) and is looking for a baby sitter, you may give me a call at 81682107 and come down with baby to take a look at our surroundings :)

I am now a SAHM and have a 17 months baby girl, we are a simple household and we speak english at home with occasional Chinese.

Email: [email protected]

Dear all,

i am looking for a babysitter/nanny at Bukit Merah or near Tiong Bahru MRT to look after my 2 years old boy from 7am to 7pm on weekdays urgently. Prefer non smoking family and no pets.

Please email me at [email protected] on your expected fee.

Hello
I am a SAHM and I have a 5month+ coming 6month som.
My house is neat & spacious (EM),smoke-free enviroment, pet free and bilingual family in Yishun.
if consuming soild food it will be organic food.
Time : 7.30am to 7.30pm (Mon - Sat )(negotiable)
Anyone interested, pls PM me ...
Thank you

hi i am at aljunied MRT, looking for nanny nearby or around the east
or can come to my place 7.30am to 7.30pm
my kid is 5 months old
kindly pm me

Hi mummies

I am SAHM to a 23 months old girl. I am working with my mum as baby-sitters. I am located directly opposite Sakae Sushi at the The Frontier CC / library, at Jurong West St 64. Nearest MRT: Boon Lay (5mins walk)

My mum is an experienced childcare teacher (retired) and baby-sitter, and I have been assisting her in various baby-sitting jobs since young.

If any mummies have not found any baby-sitters, please feel free to contact me at 8251 2647 or PM me.

Services available from June.

My mother-in-law with 18 years experience being a nanny looking to take care of kids between 3 to 9 years old. She is staying at AMK area blk 400 plus. Only Monday to Friday. Parents to bring child home at night. Anyone interested, pls PM me. Cheers
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

stil looking for nanny??
I'm staying at AMK area. PM me if your still looking for one and we can futher discuss.
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

I am posting on behalf of my mom.She have more than 15 years of experience looking after babies.
If you are stil looking for nanny at Hougang area. Please PM me to discuss further

Nanny

Mummies, I am also looking for nanny services in Bishan Area (Street 22,23,24), to start Oct/Nov 2011. Mon-Fri, 7am-7pm. Price negotiable. Please pm me if you have any good contacts. Thanks!

I am 24years old staying in tampines st 21. I have worked in a childcare centre as a playgroup teacher (bathing, feeding, napping, reading, singing of nursery rhymes, lego building etc) and babysit before. Do contact me at 9687 2304 or email if you're interested.

I am looking for nanny service in East Area ( Lavendar-Eunos, Marine Parade, Joo chiat, etc), Mon-Fri 8.30am to 7pm
PM/sms 97556842

HiI am looking for nanny service at Woodlands (ring road /ave 4 near blk 888) to start after Jan CNY 2012. Kindly email or PM me thanks.

I am a mother of 4 kids staying @ Jurong West St 61 (near Pionner MRT). I can help u look after ur percious full day/ half day/ student care/ few hours ( any time u need it). Interested parents can call me @ 91883900

Mummies, I am looking for nanny/babysitting services at Geylang Bahru to start January 2012. Please pm me if you have any good contacts. Thank you!

i am looking for a bbsitter:
-stay near woodlands dr 75
-12 hours, mon-fri
-chinese
-reliable, responsible & patient
-house must be clean
-non-smokers in the family
-pets free
-sensible and grown up kids, if any

pls pm me as i may not check this thread. thanks.

Looking for part time Chinese nanny for my 4 months old baby in the evenings.

Details as follow:
- Staying in Bedok south area
- Experienced & patient
- Assist to fetch her from infant care
- Hours required: around 1-3 hours (7pm to maximum 10pm), Mon-Fri, sometimes no need at all if I don't do OT.

Any interested parties or recommendation, kindly sms me @ 85001748.

Thank you!

I am looking for a bbsitter:
-stay near woodlands Ave 6
-mon-fri 7.00am to 7.30pm
-chinese
-reliable, responsible & patient
-house must be clean
-non-smokers in the family
-pets free
-Service needed in end of 2012
pls pm me as i may not check this thread. thanks.

Experienced bilingual chinese lady providing long term or adhoc nanny services at Tiong Bahru area. Preferred half day, before or after school care. If necessary can consider pick up child from school. Help supervise school work if need be. Prepare to bring to tuition also. Good home with clean environment. Full attention to child as no other children in house. Contact HP: 98921168

Hi
I am looking for a babysitter who can fetch my 2.5 yrs old boy from childcare & take care of him during weekdays from 1pm to abt 7pm. Preferably staying at Depot Road, Telok Blangah area or Tiong Bahru area.

Pls SMS me at 81124163 or you can email me at [email protected] if you are keen.

Thanks
happy.gif

Hi,

I am looking for a babysitter/ Nanny:-
- AMK
- Require from end-September 2012 onwards when baby turns 1-month old
- 12 hours, Mon to Fri
- Chinese
- Have sensible and grown-up kids
- Experienced in taking care infants and babies
- Non-calculative, reliable, responsible and patient
- Hygienic and clean
- Non-smoker in the family
- Pets-free

Please sms me at 81231779 if you are interested.

Thank you.

Hi, I also need at nanny for amk area. My boy is 5months old. Chinese preferred. To start asap. Mon to Fri, 9am to 8pm(may be earlier). Please contact me at 87775747 if interested.

Hi Mummies staying in Punggol/Sengkang,

My MIL, a local retired kindergarten School teacher (20yrs experience) wanted to start a home-based after school/baby sitting service at our hse next to Punggol MRT..she provides
- Homework supervision,
- Character building
- Nursery rhymes and learning new words
- Play group exercises

Personalized attention to ur kids with Home-cooked healthy meals provided.

Full/Halfday service available. 2yrs old to Primary School kids. (Take up to 4 kids only)

PM me or call me at 93672217 if you are interested to put your kids under her care.

Cheers!

Looking for temp Nanny till maid arrives in May at CCK area to look after my 10mths old ger.
Pls sms/whatsapp me at 96744848.
Thanks.

Overnight babysitting care avail at sengkang rivervale .
My mum has more than 20 over years of experience in babysitting.
Shes avail from mon to friday overnight care.Prefer kids 2 years and abv.
Rates nego.
Pls contact or sms 90627599 if keen
happy.gif

Hi I'm looking for nanny to take care of my 6 month old baby girl can either send her to nanny house or come to my house at Tiong Bahru.

Willing to pay: SGD $650-$1000 (depends on experience and weather it's yours or my house)

Requirement: Caring, patient, non-smoker, no kids, no pets, no kids under 10 yrs old and no mahjong at your home during babysitting.

Interested pls contact/sms me at: 91851209. Thanks
happy.gif
!

Hi i am looking for nanny to take care of my 4 month old baby girl. Can either send her to nanny house or my house. Staying around shunfu area.

Requirement: Non smoker, no pets

Can text or contact me through handphone number 97617362

Hi I am looking for day time nanny to take care of my 4 month old baby girl. Can either send her to nanny house or come to my house. Staying around shunfu area.

Requirement: Non-smoker, no pets

Please contact/sms me at: 97617362

Hi,
I am looking for a Part-time experienced,local Chinese nanny to pick my son from childcare at Depot Road and to bath/provide dinner for him,look after him for 2-3hrs on Mon-Fri, preferably staying around Bukit Merah/Depot Road/Redhill/Queenstown area. I can also arrange his school bus to send him to your place.

To start in Oct this year if possible, if not Jan'2014. Please sms me at 81124163 if you are available. Thanks.

Looking for experienced nanny to take care of my 3mth old baby boy in Sep 2013 at Bedok North Road.

- Mon to Fri, 7.30am to 8pm
- Chinese
- No kids under 9 yrs old
- Responsible and patient
- Non-smoker
- Pets-free

Please PM me if you are interested.
happy.gif

Back