Muslim Mums 2015

Ty for yr comfort words. Everthing happened so sudden. I was clueless . I do know how to take care of babies cause have some experience with anak sedare but when it comes to your own tibe2 jadi mcm pelik . I am very close to my mum.. her gone is totally my loss. I really2 miss her badly .
Tpi ape kan daya . Kite tak bolei lawan takdir . I need to be strong for my family . Always tell myself that tpi nnti nangis sendiri or suami jek yng nmpk . Ty for lending me ur support . At times its nice to offload whatever that im facing. And yes, c sect is no joke for me . Sakit oi . Slalu ckp nk normal birth skali kene c sect . Alhamdulillah at 35weeks my son is fine . My in laws yng jage i and so awkward . After kene pujuk beribu kali den i decide to stay with in laws .

Totally sey. How old is lo again? Csect takle urut as fast as normal delivery all kan.mesti badan rase bisa2. I normal delivery. The shock of deliveryvwers off rightvafter i come back from hospital, one day and a half later. Then start ah rasa difficultvto walk all. Padahal kat hosp act mane nye terror la nak gi toilet on my own smue. Hehe. Alhamdulilah now my lo nak masuk 4 mths. I tgh worried ni. Ramadhan is coming. Nak puase. Last year da ponteng bnyk sbb mabuk. Mcm mane eh.

Haiz this is the second time im missing out on muslimah fb grps. :(
Ladies u wont be active here once u hve trf to fb grp right?

Totally sey. How old is lo again? Csect takle urut as fast as normal delivery all kan.mesti badan rase bisa2. I normal delivery. The shock of deliveryvwers off rightvafter i come back from hospital, one day and a half later. Then start ah rasa difficultvto walk all. Padahal kat hosp act mane nye terror la nak gi toilet on my own smue. Hehe. Alhamdulilah now my lo nak masuk 4 mths. I tgh worried ni. Ramadhan is coming. Nak puase. Last year da ponteng bnyk sbb mabuk. Mcm mane eh.

Haiz this is the second time im missing out on muslimah fb grps. :(
Ladies u wont be active here once u hve trf to fb grp right?

hahaha, no lah, I will still reply here! I realized that it is quite easy to reply VIA hp. I thought it was tedious.

Anyway, I also tengah fikir2 how. Puasa last year belum bayar balik. If I dont makan, I will rasa mabok and nausea, and usually will last the whole day. So I also dont know. My husband cakap, try first... Kalau tak boleh then just batal puasa!

Ty for yr comfort words. Everthing happened so sudden. I was clueless . I do know how to take care of babies cause have some experience with anak sedare but when it comes to your own tibe2 jadi mcm pelik . I am very close to my mum.. her gone is totally my loss. I really2 miss her badly .
Tpi ape kan daya . Kite tak bolei lawan takdir . I need to be strong for my family . Always tell myself that tpi nnti nangis sendiri or suami jek yng nmpk . Ty for lending me ur support . At times its nice to offload whatever that im facing. And yes, c sect is no joke for me . Sakit oi . Slalu ckp nk normal birth skali kene c sect . Alhamdulillah at 35weeks my son is fine . My in laws yng jage i and so awkward . After kene pujuk beribu kali den i decide to stay with in laws .

hugs tight! I cant imagine your loss! And it's true what you say, when it comes to your own baby, kaku and not sure what to do. Maybe you can seek comfort in your MIL? Maybe time to be close to your husband side? Or your arwah mom's sisters? In Shaa Allah, you will find the strength in your little one!

hahaha, no lah, I will still reply here! I realized that it is quite easy to reply VIA hp. I thought it was tedious.

Anyway, I also tengah fikir2 how. Puasa last year belum bayar balik. If I dont makan, I will rasa mabok and nausea, and usually will last the whole day. So I also dont know. My husband cakap, try first... Kalau tak boleh then just batal puasa!

Hi ladies u all can bayar fidya instead of qada' if masih tk terbayar the yr after.

Babe, even bayar fidya pon. Still need to qada' puasa. The fidya is a fine for not completing ur qada' puasa within two years. But u still need to fast the ramadhan days u tak puasa. Thats y its a bit texting...

Yup2 fussywifey is right.. what i mean is skrg tgh kesuntukan masa so can bayar fidya instead of qada' dulu. Then when ure well..then qada' back all yang u pernah hutang.

My friend recommended taking oats in ur meals. Anyone here have good recipe on how to cook oats in ur meal? She said oats takes longer to digest so we wont be hungry too quickly...

Oat is good. U can cook oat wit cinnamon n then add milk. Put raisin or peanuts topping. Nestum is good too. Jus add boiling water n milk. Yum yum

Just to share..

I have checked with an ustazah...
For preggers, we do not need to qadak puasa, only need to pay fidyah...

Watch "Wanita Hamil dan Menyusui Anak : Qada' Puasa atau Bayar Fidyah - Dr. MAZA" on YouTube -

Ive opened a new group for all mummies to join n discuss more of pregnancy, symptoms, confinement n etc.. We shall make this group lively share stories anytime & anywhere... Lets recruit all mummjes, We can share all things there... Do gimme ur fb email for me to invite:)

Baru bukak ni so we can be active kan
Hihi.. Pls add me.. [email protected].. Thanks.. ☺

Ive opened a new group for all mummies to join n discuss more of pregnancy, symptoms, confinement n etc.. We shall make this group lively share stories anytime & anywhere... Lets recruit all mummjes, We can share all things there... Do gimme ur fb email for me to invite:)

Baru bukak ni so we can be active kan
Hey add me. [email protected]

Hello! Salam all mummies and mummies to be.

It has been awhile and I am wondering how are all of you? Any updates about your pregnancy? Doctor visits?

I have finally hit my Week 20 mark and looking forward to my next visit where will be the detailed scand and finally confirm if I am carrying a girl or boy. But, asalkan healthy and cukup sifat, my husband and I are very thankful. Itu yang kita nak. Girl boy tak kisah, boleh try lagi hahaha. Cakap macam senang nak go through first trimester lagi! Hehehe.

I still cannot puasa. I tried but perut masok angin then I start feeling nausea and mabok. Once muntah muntah so will try again in a few days time! In Shaa Allah I can catch a few days then bayar balik after I give birth!

Anyway, are you all planning to breast feed in the future? And pump milk and store dalam freezer? Share your thoughts on this!

Salam mummies,
I need some feedback here between KKH and NUH.My first child I gave birth at KKH under subsidized and couldn't get to choose a doctor but they were nice to listen to my request for Only Female doctor to attend to me all through check up till birth. Would NUH do the same too?- listen to my request?I loved my experience at KKH but heard NUH is cheaper when it comes to private doctor and total bill wise?

Salam mummies,
I need some feedback here between KKH and NUH.My first child I gave birth at KKH under subsidized and couldn't get to choose a doctor but they were nice to listen to my request for Only Female doctor to attend to me all through check up till birth. Would NUH do the same too?- listen to my request?I loved my experience at KKH but heard NUH is cheaper when it comes to private doctor and total bill wise?

Waalaikumsalam, I'm not sure about request. But you can ask the nurses there... be it at the Woman's Clinic or Fetal Care Clinic G... all the nurses and psa very friendly one :) Innitially was thinking of making the switch to private but well I'm 27weeks now and still hving good experiences with the nurses there on every appt. Alhamdulillah for that.

Hello! Salam all mummies and mummies to be.

It has been awhile and I am wondering how are all of you? Any updates about your pregnancy? Doctor visits?

I have finally hit my Week 20 mark and looking forward to my next visit where will be the detailed scand and finally confirm if I am carrying a girl or boy. But, asalkan healthy and cukup sifat, my husband and I are very thankful. Itu yang kita nak. Girl boy tak kisah, boleh try lagi hahaha. Cakap macam senang nak go through first trimester lagi! Hehehe.

I still cannot puasa. I tried but perut masok angin then I start feeling nausea and mabok. Once muntah muntah so will try again in a few days time! In Shaa Allah I can catch a few days then bayar balik after I give birth!

Anyway, are you all planning to breast feed in the future? And pump milk and store dalam freezer? Share your thoughts on this!

Hihi, same as me! I'm 27 weeks now and only managed to puasa on first 2days although baby kicked a fuss after 3pm onwards. Start of 3rd day I had food poisoning till I had piles :'( it was so painful. My husband told me to hydrate myself since I'm very heaty now so In Shaa Allah I get to puasa again starting next week!

I am planning to DL and EBM my baby too. Target first 6months, hehe. Husband signed me up to this Sharing Session about bfeeding... was very insighful especially to FTM-to-be like me. Taught me about how long milk can last, milk storage, type of breastpump etc etc... somehow it mentally prepared myself of what I'm gonna be facing in the next few months :p and I'm getting Spectra 9s for breastpump.

@Zuraeqy salam sis! Had that issue with my 2nd oso.. hubby had to feed me durian to gain! Even a prof in kkh recommended my sis to take durian when her 2nd baby was 1.9 only close to due date. She manage to gain up to 2.2 atleast within a wk or 2. Milk intake is important too.

Hihi, same as me! I'm 27 weeks now and only managed to puasa on first 2days although baby kicked a fuss after 3pm onwards. Start of 3rd day I had food poisoning till I had piles :'( it was so painful. My husband told me to hydrate myself since I'm very heaty now so In Shaa Allah I get to puasa again starting next week!

I am planning to DL and EBM my baby too. Target first 6months, hehe. Husband signed me up to this Sharing Session about bfeeding... was very insighful especially to FTM-to-be like me. Taught me about how long milk can last, milk storage, type of breastpump etc etc... somehow it mentally prepared myself of what I'm gonna be facing in the next few months :p and I'm getting Spectra 9s for breastpump.
Exactly same story as me. 29 weeks now. Puasa the first 2 days and end up with diarrhea ke food poisoning, I pon tk tau, for 4 days. No appetite pon to eat. So worried that I will get dehydrated.

Salam mummies,

So lucky sey. Can get only female doctors. When i went for KKh they say female doctors is considered u are requesting. So need to professional fees.

I want to sell my Almost New Combi well comfort stroller @ $250.

- used less than 5 times
- FREE Delivery

Interested please email to :

38 KB · Views: 309
    204.6 KB · Views: 302
    179.1 KB · Views: 310
    208.6 KB · Views: 319
    196.6 KB · Views: 314
    205.7 KB · Views: 322
    121 KB · Views: 305

I hear many good things about Spectra! It is just as good or even better than Madela but a cheaper version! Hopefully you can get good deals on the upcoming baby fairs! I want to breastfeed and pump milk, because looking at the price of formula... adoi. Hahaha but I shall give birth and see how it is like before I invest on these pricey items. Currently my aunt passed me her manual one which i will use when my breast milk overflowing after I give birth. So good to go for talks!! I rely a lot on reading!!! Heheh.

Hi mummies, I'm planning to get wetwipes. Anyone hv good lobang of what brand to buy and where to buy it. Preferably getting it in a carton.

I like Nuk's or Pigeon wet wipes..not too soapy or too dry. And the thickness also just nice..bought a carton of Nuk during April babyfair. Forgot the price though. Definitely ada savings since we use wet wipes like everyday.

For wipes, I am using bosomi (korean brand) wipes. I like it as it doesnt have the sticky after-feeling kinda feel. Got it during the feb baby fair. It cost $17 per carton of 10packets of 60pcs per pack. One of the cheapest during the fair. Bosomi will be having a booth during the july baby fair. Maybe can check it out. Am using their diapers as well. Not too bad!

I hear many good things about Spectra! It is just as good or even better than Madela but a cheaper version! Hopefully you can get good deals on the upcoming baby fairs! I want to breastfeed and pump milk, because looking at the price of formula... adoi. Hahaha but I shall give birth and see how it is like before I invest on these pricey items. Currently my aunt passed me her manual one which i will use when my breast milk overflowing after I give birth. So good to go for talks!! I rely a lot on reading!!! Heheh.

Agree with you on the price of milk formula selling in Sg. My husband suggested to buy then at JB cuz his friends mentioned its much cheaper. But still abit skeptical about JB milk powder cuz I read somewhere they mentioned milk powder from there lacks some nutrients compared to SG produce. Tak tahu if its true or not...

So good you get handmedown bpump, none of my sisters offered them to me :( so I gotta buy new... else boleh save duit sikit.

I like Nuk's or Pigeon wet wipes..not too soapy or too dry. And the thickness also just nice..bought a carton of Nuk during April babyfair. Forgot the price though. Definitely ada savings since we use wet wipes like everyday.
For wipes, I am using bosomi (korean brand) wipes. I like it as it doesnt have the sticky after-feeling kinda feel. Got it during the feb baby fair. It cost $17 per carton of 10packets of 60pcs per pack. One of the cheapest during the fair. Bosomi will be having a booth during the july baby fair. Maybe can check it out. Am using their diapers as well. Not too bad!

Thank you ladies for your input. I shall keep this three brands in mind :)

Agree with you on the price of milk formula selling in Sg. My husband suggested to buy then at JB cuz his friends mentioned its much cheaper. But still abit skeptical about JB milk powder cuz I read somewhere they mentioned milk powder from there lacks some nutrients compared to SG produce. Tak tahu if its true or not...

So good you get handmedown bpump, none of my sisters offered them to me :( so I gotta buy new... else boleh save duit sikit.

Awwh tak per babe. Mana tahu you dapat good deals during the baby fair! I am not sure about the difference of milk in Singapore or JB but should be the same? See if the milk is produced in Malaysia tak. But if import maybe safe?

I read smwhwre also. Apparently the nutrients differs depending on where the tin is manufactured at as each country have different standards for the type of nutrients essential for babies. Like some high in iron..which cn cause baby poop to be green. Thats what i read aje though..i usually take it all with a pinch of salt. To me just to be cautious safer to buy from sg. There are some sinseh shops selling cheaper also but migt be different manufacturer frm NTUC kind also..good to just read and ask ard also to be informed. Hope this helps!!! :)

Thanks for sharing with me that! Hopefully I don't have to buy formula for at least a year hehe. But we will see how after I give birth.

Are you ladies going for the babyfair at Expo next week? 10th to 12th! Saw many good deals!!! My cousin told me that this fair happens every 4 months so if you're still early in your pregnancy, you can wait for the next one. Especially if you come from a background where this kind of things very pantang to buy at an early stage. Oh, this babyfair only accept NETS or cash. No credit cards, whatsoever. So be prepared if you're planning to buy the big stuff!

Are there stuffs for working/nursing mom? Like cooler package etc?

There are twin delivery packages at Parkway hospitals so Mount E Nov is one of them. The bill came up to about $16k before medisave. After medisave deductions, we had to fork out about $9k cash. This is the same amount I would have paid at TMC or Gleaneagles. If I had stayed with Raffles, which was the hospital I was with throughout my pregnancy, the bill would have been at least $10k more. I like that the hospital is empty. There are no crowds and the nurses can be free to focus more on me. They were very accommodating in wheeling my babies in and out of the nursery whenever I requested as I didn't want to room in. They were willing to spend time to teach me how to breastfeed since I was a first time mum.
@mumsies Hi can you share if the 16k bill includes gynae fees? Twins packages for c-sect at MEN is quoted at $6.5k so am surprised at the 16k bill.

So lucky sey. Can get only female doctors. When i went for KKh they say female doctors is considered u are requesting. So need to professional fees.

Salam all mummies-to-be,
Insya Allah I will be expecting my number #2 this Nov. I am continuing to be at TPS KKH, only that this time with a different doctor as my first dr left for private practice.

Regarding the request for all female doctors, I actually was asked by KKH for the delivery of my first one. They actually had this sign that was hung in both my delivery suite and ward that states " Female doctors only". Actually it didn't cross my mind to request for it but since they asked, I went ahead with it. I recalled that when I requested for epidural and there was only the male anesthetist available, they asked me if I was OK. The male anesthetist also asked me again when he wanted to administer the epidural. At that time I truly need it (in pain!) plus it would only involve administering it on my back. KKH truly respected the request cos when I was already sent up to the ward and they had sent a team of trainee doctors along with my doctor to check on my stitches, the male doctor did not come in. He stood outside but he was hearing in and answering through the curtain cos my doctor was testing them.

I still had the bill from my 1st delivery and there wasnt any charge for the request. Not sure if it was because I was under TPS.

Salam semua!

Im a first time expecting mum (edd nov) at PEH and have an enquiry to share. After delivery, what should we do to our uri? Mana untuk ditanam or service to tanamkan? Thank you in advance! :)

Salam semua!

Im a first time expecting mum (edd nov) at PEH and have an enquiry to share. After delivery, what should we do to our uri? Mana untuk ditanam or service to tanamkan? Thank you in advance! :)

Salam Ezylin, me too 1st time mum delivering at PEH. :) Nurse at the clinic asked me abt this too during my 2nd trimester, hubby and I decided to let the hospital dispose at their own discretion cos we don't feel comfortable to do it ourselves.

Ok noted with many thanks! :)

Salam Ezylin, me too 1st time mum delivering at PEH. :) Nurse at the clinic asked me abt this too during my 2nd trimester, hubby and I decided to let the hospital dispose at their own discretion cos we don't feel comfortable to do it ourselves.

Have recommended message lady been tried before or only through recommendation...can query before I call...the massage lady using hand when massaging? The reason why I asked is because the last one I tried using like a "horse comb" and thereafter my whole body ache and down with fever
Salam sis... You can try Mdm Mariam.. i feel her techniques are good and she use hand only. I usually feel so good after her massage.. u can call her at 91397178

Sorry mummies... been v quiet fasal I baru reset my password. Preggo brain** thanks for your inputs ;)

I bought the reusable diaper? Got free inserts and liners... good deal cuz I went to a previous expo as well. Got Capella stroller and organic story babywipes (1carton)
You ada borong baby stuff there? There's another one happening in Aug @Suntec but I think i prolly be too heavy to go by then...