We are looking for someone to adopt our newborn

Veron13

Hello mums or dads,

My husband & me are looking for a kind & loving family to adopt our newborn daughter as your own. We are very sad to have to make the decision to give her up but, we honestly just don't have the financial means to take care of her. Even daily basics like milk & pampers are very difficult to the point of impossible to purchase now. I am an Indian & my husband is a Chinese. Please understand we are not selling our baby but, we have a few immediate financial debts outstanding & we would really appreciate if you could help out with a small adoption fee & take our daughter in as soon as you are able as we cannot afford anything for her and family members are few and unable to help as well. We would also need your help with the legal fees to give over our parental rights to you. Please once again understand we are not selling our daughter although we can understand how people who are not in our shoes will see it that way but, dire circumstances have left us with no choice. If we were in a better place, we wouldn't have to make this decision.

Also, we need a couple who are very serious about welcoming a brand new, cute healthy newborn in your life & care & love her as your own. We want her to have a good life ahead so, please don't contact us unless you are very serious & love kids. We are really looking at time & discretion here so, would appreciate if u can make up your mind fast and get things settled equally fast. We really cannot afford anything for our daughter now and we don't want her to miss clinic appointments or have lack of anything due to our financial problems. So, if you contact us, please be really serious about this and are able to get things done fast after we meet up for a chat to see how thing goes.Please do feel free to reach me at if you can help us & are ready to be parents to our precious princess.

You may contact us at [email protected]

Hi Veron13,
Are you sure you want to this? You may seek help from MSF and other government sector to solve the issue. Letting your baby being adopted is not the only choice you have. Think back of your pregnancy process, how this gift is given to you. I hope you will reconsider your choice. There are many option and I hope having your baby being adopted will be your last choice.

To everyone who has every good intention by asking us to choose other options apart from adoption, please understand it's a very tough decision for us but, due to personal reasons & much considering & serious discussions with our family & social workers, yes we have finalized our choice. So, please try to understand that we just need a good couple to take her in ASAP. As long as we know she's going to a good home, at least we will be sad but, also happy that she's well taken care of & look forward to the future where our problems will be solved & we will be ready to have a kid we can keep.

Once again thank you all for not being judgemental & trying to help. If you know of anyone who are good, financially stable people looking for a baby to call their own & are decent people, do let them know about us.

Hello mums or dads,

My husband & me are looking for a kind & loving family to adopt our newborn daughter as your own. We are very sad to have to make the decision to give her up but, we honestly just don't have the financial means to take care of her. Even daily basics like milk & pampers are very difficult to the point of impossible to purchase now. I am an Indian & my husband is a Chinese. Please understand we are not selling our baby but, we have a few immediate financial debts outstanding & we would really appreciate if you could help out with a small adoption fee & take our daughter in as soon as you are able as we cannot afford anything for her and family members are few and unable to help as well. We would also need your help with the legal fees to give over our parental rights to you. Please once again understand we are not selling our daughter although we can understand how people who are not in our shoes will see it that way but, dire circumstances have left us with no choice. If we were in a better place, we wouldn't have to make this decision.

Also, we need a couple who are very serious about welcoming a brand new, cute healthy newborn in your life & care & love her as your own. We want her to have a good life ahead so, please don't contact us unless you are very serious & love kids. We are really looking at time & discretion here so, would appreciate if u can make up your mind fast and get things settled equally fast. We really cannot afford anything for our daughter now and we don't want her to miss clinic appointments or have lack of anything due to our financial problems. So, if you contact us, please be really serious about this and are able to get things done fast after we meet up for a chat to see how thing goes.Please do feel free to reach me at if you can help us & are ready to be parents to our precious princess.

You may contact us at [email protected]

Back