Help needed from first-time parents!

janelin

Dear parents

I am Jane, a graduate student at Wheelock College. I am currently embarking on my Master’s capstone research project as part of my research training. The purpose of the project is to learn more about first-time parents’ and educarers’ (infant care teachers) perspectives on quality infant caregiving for infants who are 18 months and under.

The results have practical usefulness in informing us about quality caregiving and have the potential to inform infant care centres and caregivers on parents’ perspectives and needs. These results will be shared with participants and I believe it will be an educative one.
I would like to invite you to participate in the online survey. It should take about 10 - 15 minutes to complete. Participants usually find these kinds of surveys interesting, but if you are not comfortable with the survey, you are free to not participate or stop at any point of time.

If you agree to participate, I will not use your name or identifying information in any of our records. A pseudonym will be used for your responses. If you are agreeable, please proceed with the survey via this link: bit.ly/qualitycareparents.

Thank you for your support!

P.S.: Singapore Motherhood admins, please direct me to the right place if I'm posting it in the wrong place.

Back