2016/06 (June) baby

Hello Phoenix... just my 2 cents... I think you are a very brave decision. I applaud you for keeping your child, and for the courage to put off marriage until you are sure.

I've had friends who were in your situation, got married, and later on divorced as they felt that they were forced into the marriage. It was even more painful by then. If you really don't see yourself living with this man for the rest of your life, please think thrice before compromising into a marriage just because you want to give baby a family. It is true that practically, there are other issues but these financial issues must be carefully weighed against the devastating effect of a marriage fallout...

Hope you don't mind... Didn't mean to offend. Just care for you as a fellow mommy-to-be.

Hi, Monito! I'm open to all comments so dun worry.. :) the thing is I am disappointed with my bf that he dun agree that I should keep the baby as we have no intention for marriage for now, probably forever, I dunno.

But it's irritating that he keeps saying me n our lil bun is giving him pressure, like hello?? Single mum is me lei, I'll be bringing up the kid n facing the world with my tummy so big. I nv ask u to contribute anything n u r telling me u feel pressurized??? Duhz???!!!

Hi mummies-to-be,

My wife and myself are now looking for a gynae, and I happened to chance upon this forum while Google-ing.
This is our first baby. We're totally excited! And a little lost.
Used the calculator and Ed is 11jun =D

Hope it's ok to have another dad here?

Can we join the fb page too?

Hi AQCC, congrats to both of you :) ! Do click on "join" and welcome to the Jun16 bbies group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/june2016babies
Have you booked an apt wif a gynae to do a first scan ? Recommendation u can start to see heartbeat when around 7/8 wks.

I'll ask my wife to join. Since it say for ladies only o_O
We can't wait to see the heartbeat.
We don't know if we should go KKH, mt e, or tmc.
Heard tmc is quite popular and so are a few gynae there.

Any advice?

Hi everyone! I just tested with Clear blue last week and it indicated that I'm 2-3 weeks pregnant. So think im due in june 2016???Made an appointment with gynae for 2nd Nov, so excited yet anxious now! This is my first. Anyone can share what they will do for the first gynae appointment? Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone! I just tested with Clear blue last week and it indicated that I'm 2-3 weeks pregnant. So think im due in june 2016???Made an appointment with gynae for 2nd Nov, so excited yet anxious now! This is my first. Anyone can share what they will do for the first gynae appointment? Thanks in advance!
Hey OJY, if clear blue indicates as 2 - 3 weeks(since convinced), means u are in between 4 weeks/5 weeks pregnant.
Norm, first visit Gynae will ask when is ur LMP, then will do a scan to see if can find sac, for you by then it would be able to see heartbeat? Then Gynae will give folic acid and schedule next apt for you :).

I'm having #2.. feeling very dizzy n bloated.. is it good to add into fb so early cause some might wish to keep it a secret 1st till e safe period is over..

Hi i found out that im preg. Last nensed 6sep. Did a scan on Tues but dr cant seem to find anything not even a sac yet on ultrasound on transvag scan. Did a urine test still says positive.. feeling worried

Hi i found out that im preg. Last nensed 6sep. Did a scan on Tues but dr cant seem to find anything not even a sac yet on ultrasound on transvag scan. Did a urine test still says positive.. feeling worried
Still early ba babe, my last menses is 1 sep and only scanning tmr week 5 day 5.. Normally can only see sac and yolk from week 5 onwards. Maybe you had late ovulation? Monitor your hcg blood test level?

Still early ba babe, my last menses is 1 sep and only scanning tmr week 5 day 5.. Normally can only see sac and yolk from week 5 onwards. Maybe you had late ovulation? Monitor your hcg blood test level?
Dr told me to go back next friday to have another scan. Did not suggest for bld test yet. Afraid it might be etopic preg...

Hi all, I am preg wit my 2nd child edd 2 june, saw the fb group, was wondering closed group when we were added, will our fb frens noe? Or it is it better to set as secret group like my previous fb group I join durin my 1st pregnancy?

Hi all, I am preg wit my 2nd child edd 2 june, saw the fb group, was wondering closed group when we were added, will our fb frens noe? Or it is it better to set as secret group like my previous fb group I join durin my 1st pregnancy?

Hehe, actually close group people still will find out..
Was searching one of the 2016 mother to be close group, saw my friend as one of the members..

Hi OJY,
Congrats..
During the first appt, doctor will do an ultrasound and if u already 7weeks of pregnant then u will be able to see ur baby heartbeat..
Doc will prescribe some vitamin and folid acid to u.
It is a happy journey began.

Dr told me to go back next friday to have another scan. Did not suggest for bld test yet. Afraid it might be etopic preg...

Hi, @Tanny09 If you have to have a peace of mind, i would suggest you to go for second opinion, Blood test is the most accurate way to see if its ectopic pregnancy or chemical pregnancy. Based on my own experience, please do not drag or delay, if it is a ectopic pregnancy, it will cause your life in danger and 1 of your fallopian tube will rupture, as a result , it will have to undergo a surgery to remove the pregnancy and the tube. If it is a chemical pregnancy, at least both of your tubes will be intact. By right , at week 5 - 6, you should be able to see a yolk sac, sac and fetus. if doctor could not find any sac , either your HCG level is below 1500 or it has implant outside of uterus (ectopic).

Hi, @Tanny09 If you have to have a peace of mind, i would suggest you to go for second opinion, Blood test is the most accurate way to see if its ectopic pregnancy or chemical pregnancy. Based on my own experience, please do not drag or delay, if it is a ectopic pregnancy, it will cause your life in danger and 1 of your fallopian tube will rupture, as a result , it will have to undergo a surgery to remove the pregnancy and the tube. If it is a chemical pregnancy, at least both of your tubes will be intact. By right , at week 5 - 6, you should be able to see a yolk sac, sac and fetus. if doctor could not find any sac , either your HCG level is below 1500 or it has implant outside of uterus (ectopic).
Agree on that! If u have any pain or symptoms like spotting, important to get second opinion and get early care if needed.

Hello all thanks for the advice. Currently im feeling cramps round the uterus area. No spotting no sharp pain. Hoping that i will be ok :)

Hi, Anyone went to Dr Benjamin Tham ?? Any idea of his charges now?
:)

Hi @asphere happened to chance upon your post. I am actually from the May 16 grp. I went to Dr Tham last week for my 1st consultation at Week 8. It cost me $242 for consultation and scan plus one month supply of Vitamin B and a bottle of Gaviscon as I had bad gastric and bloatedness. Will be going for my Oscar and pre eclampsia on Nov 5th. They grouped these 2 scans tgt with the 20th week detailed scan which will cost me $800. Hope it helps :)

Dear all the group has been set to secret hence adding in fb grp pg can only be possible after adding as friends :)
You can add me via [email protected]
Thereafter i will add u into e fb grp pg.

Last edited:
Just found out that I'm pregnant too. Edd in mid June. I'm getting cramps on and off for many days. A bit worried.

Add me to the fb grp too.

Went for my first appt today.. Lil beanie is now 7 weeks+ measuring 11mm and we heard the heartbeat today too :)

EDD 1 June 2016

Our edd is one day apart! I was in May 2016 group but after I go gynae, edd is 2 June 2016.

Well wishes to all moms to be!! :)

Hi thefatturtle, i try to search for ur email on FB but unable to find. I went to see my 1st gynae appt & my EDD is 12 June.

Hi thefatturtle, i try to search for ur email on FB but unable to find. I went to see my 1st gynae appt & my EDD is 12 June.
Hi MC_Queen, think because my profile is private. Is your profile private ? otherwise u pm me ur email address. I see if I can add you.

Just wondering does anyone has cold like symptoms? Having slight cough and slight body ache...it feels like a pre-fever kinda symptoms..

Just wondering does anyone has cold like symptoms? Having slight cough and slight body ache...it feels like a pre-fever kinda symptoms..

hey poppy, i do feel chills as well. normally before getting p, i won't feel such, so weird at how our body changes. I haven see a Dr yet, planning to see one tonight or this Saturday.

mtb: yest night abt 1am, I feel a very painful (wakes me up)cramp in my centre lower abdominal. but only farts. This morning shitted twice. anyone experience such pain?

Back