(2015/10) Oct 2015 Mummies

Hi, Wanna ask if any of U here drink fresh goat milk from Hays Dairies farm ? Jus wondering if pregnant ladies can drink? I saw that it says pasteurized. So I supposed it is safe and not raw milk since we can't drink unpasteurized milk. The farm is closed today so I can't call to ask . Maybe tmr I'll try to call

Anybody looking for confinement lady for October-2015, can contact Er Mei who did for my two pregnancies. Her contact numbers:
SG: 8261 5608
MY: +60 12 607 6520

Anyone is with Dr Cindy Pang?
My gynae may not be around for my delivery and have asked us to look for alternatives. I'm only 6 more weeks away from my edd and would appreciate if you could share!

Hi All,

My Gynae is Dr. Esther Ng, but she very recently informed me that she will be away in Sep/Oct and as such, will not be able to deliver my baby. At the last 5-6 weeks, it is difficult to find a replacement and the follow-up visits will not be "packaged" anymore. Dr. Ng said that she will refund the remaining $ of our package but the situation remains sticky over having to be on ad-hoc basis for the new gynae.

Anyone with Dr. Esther Ng who have also encountered the same issue? Thanks.

Hi All,

My Gynae is Dr. Esther Ng, but she very recently informed me that she will be away in Sep/Oct and as such, will not be able to deliver my baby. At the last 5-6 weeks, it is difficult to find a replacement and the follow-up visits will not be "packaged" anymore. Dr. Ng said that she will refund the remaining $ of our package but the situation remains sticky over having to be on ad-hoc basis for the new gynae.

Anyone with Dr. Esther Ng who have also encountered the same issue? Thanks.
U might wanna post on our fb page for better response.

I haf a couple of new Mummies whom are my own friends whom haf taken Post Natal Massage from this Malay lady. She seems to be quite good and efficient. Wil be making the booking later today. This is her number 94853892. Just sharin. Anyway, my edd is 16th Oct. Nice to see many mummies here.

Hi all Mummies!!! I'm supposed to be a 9th Oct mummy to be. But my baby came out early on Sunday 27th Sept.
Just thought I shld share this with all mummies.
My water bag leaked on Saturday 5plus in the morning while I was sleeping. Water kept dripping on and off. I had the wrong conception that water bag always burst based on other people's sharing and experiences. So I went back to sleep. And water started trickling against 6plus. I went to google and found out that water bag don't always burst and water don't always gushes out.
So all mummies pls take note! :)
Have a smooth and safe delivery to all mummies!!

Hi
Anyone delivered in KKH recently in October in Private suit A1.
What are the charges expected for normal or Csec delivery.
I will be delivering my baby within few weeks and need suggestion on this..

C sec ward A at KK. Elective c sec on Sunday and hence has 25% surcharge. After medisave of $3850, cash (deduct from deposit) is about $3k...baby bill is yet to receive

Hi,
Thanks for the info... I just got myself booked in A1 class cabin and the representative walked me through the whole schedule of charges where they mentioned that if we admit before 11:30am they will count the previous whole day but they never mentioned about weekend surcharges...
Thanks for letting me know and I will check for that...

Also for Csec the amount mentioned 3850 Sgd, does it include doctor charges?

hihi, may i check if any mommies just gave birth at tmc? normally hospital will give some bags of items to mommy. Can i check whether inside got the voucher for "Baby U Studio"? Cos i plan to take studio shoot from Baby U Studio but I lost my voucher. Please let me know if you have, I'll pay for the postage. Many thanks.

$3850 is what we can claim from medisave. My bill is around $6850 include all charges. So cash about 3k...I actually admit before 11:30 am but they didn't charge me additional...cos mine is elective c sec, that's why have surcharge. I think if nature on sat/sun, shouldn't be surcharge.

Back