(2016/03) March 2016 Babies!!

it's too early for me, i dun think my tummy has grown in size...
anyway i always wear dress, seldom wear pants, so no feel...haha...
for me, i bought some maternity pants... comfy to wear... waistband stretchable so even when u sit down with bb bump, u will still feel comfortable.. =)

Hi,
any mummies have good confinement lady to reccomend? my EDD is in end Mar ' 16..
thanks

Mummies whose Edd is in mar16 or likely to deliver in mar16 & want to join the mar16 fb group, pls add me at Rachel yuqin in fb & follow by a pm pls. Thanks

for me, i bought some maternity pants... comfy to wear... waistband stretchable so even when u sit down with bb bump, u will still feel comfortable.. =)
i dun like to wear pants.. so now i wearing 1 size bigger dress :)

if anyone have dry & itchy skin like me after pregnant, you can try clarins tonic body treatment oil. after apply my skin is hydrated and not itchy anymore. they did say can firm up body and minimize stretch marks also, but i dun have problems with these yet *cross fingers* so not sure whether real or not...but it quite expensive though

Hi all, just joined e forum. My EDD is 1st April, now abt 15 weeks. I experienced sharp cramps at the lower part of the abdomen 2 days ago. When i walk, the cramp will come. But once i stop moving or sit down, i dont feel any cramp. Doc say its braxton hicks but im only 15 weeks, is it possible? Kinda worried..

Mummies whose Edd is in mar16 or likely to deliver in mar16 & want to join the mar16 fb group, pls add me at Rachel yuqin in fb & follow by a pm pls. Thanks
Hi, my edd in march 16, my first child March mummies also got ppl give birth in feb cos baby cannot wait to come out..

Can u add me in the group pls? Our pregnancy journey is the same period.

i was looking for March mummies 2016, cant find.. Got invited to mummies n daddies 2016 :) but the range n topics very wide :)

Recently these 2 days.. Eating anything also taste bitter... :( tried eating bitter ice cream...

Congratulations all mummies here!

Anyone giving birth in eastshore and got good female gyane to recommend?

My gyane is good.. Her sewing skills are great! She only delivers in mt A and TMC..and of cos mt e.

Am thinking of eastshore cos nearer to my place.. Haha
Hi nanabear...u shld try Dr Heng Tun Lun at Heng Clinic for Women at PEH..she's very good!!!she delivers 80 babies in a month!! If only am staying in the east side I would go to her..am seeing Dr SL Goh at Mt Alvernia:)

Hi mummies:)
My FB: [email protected]
Haven change my email like forever.
My EDD is 24th March and it's my 1st pregnancy too:) I do hope ur can add me so that we can share our insights and updates on our pregnancy journey:)

There is a facebook group for 2016 Mummies and Daddies that does a lot of giveaways for baby stuff. The last giveaway was a SUPER NICE sleep suit!

They are going for another big giveaway when they reach the next members milestone. Do pm me your facebook email so that I can add you to the group!

Who knows, maybe next time they have playmats and baby carriers!

Pls add me into the group.
Email : [email protected]

Hi all, just joined e forum. My EDD is 1st April, now abt 15 weeks. I experienced sharp cramps at the lower part of the abdomen 2 days ago. When i walk, the cramp will come. But once i stop moving or sit down, i dont feel any cramp. Doc say its braxton hicks but im only 15 weeks, is it possible? Kinda worried..

I have the same experience when i was at week 16. My gynea said it is not vry good to have braxton hicks that early. So she encouraged me to rest and minimise walking.. and indeed with rest, it was much better... u might wanna check with your gynea again.

I have the same experience when i was at week 16. My gynea said it is not vry good to have braxton hicks that early. So she encouraged me to rest and minimise walking.. and indeed with rest, it was much better... u might wanna check with your gynea again.
Thks, true i think i really move too much cos my tummy was not showing and i continue to do hse work. Now i try to limit my acitivities and will walk very slowly as well

err..ya... but even everything goes well, i still need to wait until last trimester to decide coz need to see whether the babies position is correct or not. even both of my babies head down, also need to see both of the position is correct or not. but actually the price of c-sect and natural birth is not that huge difference, less than 5k difference. i'm more worried on nicu which is more predictable on the last trimester.

for those with twins, below is reference i gotten from another thread:
Mount Elizabeth Novena
Wife bill: $15,000 (before the $3950 medisave) 4 days stay
Boys bill: 22,000 (before the $7200 medisave) 7 days stay

Hi @pixie ng , can I check with u if u happen to know the bill structure of mount e novena bill for a maternity package? Do they have the bill breakdown such as room per night, consumable clinical items & etc? Or just indicate a lump sum amount of ur package in the bill only?

Hi @pixie ng , can I check with u if u happen to know the bill structure of mount e novena bill for a maternity package? Do they have the bill breakdown such as room per night, consumable clinical items & etc? Or just indicate a lump sum amount of ur package in the bill only?
i do not know the bill structure.. as i wrote in my post, i got this bill from another thread. you can search it in this forum, should be under twins 2015 thread.
but i think the best is go for the maternity tour as it FOC. they can explain to you clearer

Back