Mumpreneurs

laurelgoh

Hi

Any mumpreneurs here? I just started and its a tough road... so looking to see if there are any here to encourage and share experiences.

Agree Laurel! The two most challenging positions in life, starting and maintaining a successful business and raising kids! What industry are you in? I just started my business, StartMyMommyBusiness.com, helping mothers who want to start an online business / build their own info products with digital marketing.

Hoping to find and network with successful mumpreneurs here as well!

Hi, I am interested in starting my own business too...really wanna have flexibility and more time for family. Besides recently invested in an investment model that earned me few bucks income, am also looking into something like online shop. However did tried out with advertising on the products but response doesn't seem to be good...Is there any advice/guidance how to start a good business or any possibility of partnership?

Hi, I am interested in starting my own business too...really wanna have flexibility and more time for family. Besides recently invested in an investment model that earned me few bucks income, am also looking into something like online shop. However did tried out with advertising on the products but response doesn't seem to be good...Is there any advice/guidance how to start a good business or any possibility of partnership?

I am looking for a biz partner, pm me if you keen.

Hi Maplemummy,
We should meet up and talk about my biz venture. My email is : [email protected] Doing apparels for young & old. Flexi hrs and very attractive returns if u put in abit of time. Hope to hear from u.

Hi Actaian, I will email you. Maybe we can join venture as our biz venture are different. Pinknitter, if you are keen together with Actaian, we can setup a FB group chat or via email.

Hi,

Do you think people would you be interested in the idea of group purchase( the more people buy the cheaper it gets ) of Skin care products online? Skin Care Brands such as SK-ii, Laneige, Estee lauder, etc

If anyone is looking for a place to start playgroup or tuition business, PM me. I am letting go a current premise. Really nicely done up.

hi maplemummy and actaian PM me more info too

I am keen on eatery/café or online biz....

Hi maplemummy and actaian, I'm keen to. Pls PM me.
If there is anyone interested in childcare / tuition biz, you can also PM me.

Hi pm me too
I have pm you all.. This is online business which don't need a long term commitment, & a simple business model. It is not a scam company, it has been there for years already. I have been working this 4 months + (part time only), & now every month got $$ coming into my bank to handle the high standard living here. Don't forget cc fees going to increase soon... don't know what would be the next...

if I can change my fate, so can you.

I'm doing freelance selling of health and beauty products. I go for nutrition classes and share what I learnt - like conceiving naturally, nutrition whilst pregnant or for little ones, maintaining beauty or body shapewear after pregnancy.

If you enjoy sharing and learning, can pm me for more details on the earning opportunities

it's not easy but must focus on why we are doing this (finding extra $) gambate!

Hi

Any mumpreneurs here? I just started and its a tough road... so looking to see if there are any here to encourage and share experiences.

There's a mumpreneurs seminar/workshop coming up that sounds quite cool. I heard on kiss92 while driving this morning but didnt really pay attention so can't remember the name or any details. :( you can go google if you're interested! probably can find online somewhere

Jia you!!

*** Passive income ***
Anyone looking for passive income? One that pays over and over again. All you need is USD35 equipvalent to SGD 50. Get back unlimited of $200 USD, $500, $800, $1000, $3000.

Suitable for:
- Stay at home mums who need a passive income.
- Students who need extra pocket money
- Full time employees who want side income for your own needs and family's

hello everyone!! great to find this grp here.

i have also just started my own biz by providing the various business advisory svs to company. previously working as auditor and accountant in big MNC but wanna spend more time with kids so have quit my full time job to set up my own co to allow for more flexibility.

look for me if you need any kind of services for your business... we can explore some govt funding if u r eligible. contact me at [email protected]

I have pm you all.. This is online business which don't need a long term commitment, & a simple business model. It is not a scam company, it has been there for years already. I have been working this 4 months + (part time only), & now every month got $$ coming into my bank to handle the high standard living here. Don't forget cc fees going to increase soon... don't know what would be the next...

Hi im quite interested.. can know more abt it.. thks... pls PM me or can email me at [email protected] thks...

Last edited:
*** Passive income ***
Anyone looking for passive income? One that pays over and over again. All you need is USD35 equipvalent to SGD 50. Get back unlimited of $200 USD, $500, $800, $1000, $3000.

Suitable for:
- Stay at home mums who need a passive income.
- Students who need extra pocket money
- Full time employees who want side income for your own needs and family's
I am interested, pls email me [email protected]

Last edited:

hi, can PM me the info? TIA.

Hi, can PM me the info? Thanks

Back