Primary school textbooks

csb

As shown in the photos.
I also have P4 and P5 Social studies textbooks (Inquiring into our world 4A+AB, 5A+5B, latest ed.) and P5 and P6 First steps to music for sale. Obligation-free viewing possible at Changi Rd.

Please let me know which titles you are keen on, and I'll provide a quotation.
DSC03653.JPG DSC03654.JPG DSC03655.JPG DSC03656.JPG DSC03657.JPG DSC03658.JPG
Collection at Kembangan/Eunos/Aljunied/Tampines/Raffles Place MRT stations or tampines St 21/Tampines 1/Parkway Parade/Marine Parade Library, depending on timing. Please pm me if you are keen. Thank you.

Titles are as shown in the pics at the start of the thread.

Please pm me if you are keen on any, and I'll provide a quotation.

Collection possible at Eunos/Kembangan/Tampines/Raffles Place MRT stations or Changi Rd/Tampines St 21/Tampines 1/Parkway Parade, depending on timing. Other places are possible but at my convenience pls.

Sending by post is possible but postage is to be borne by buyer. Thanks.

Please pm me if you are keen on any of the available titles, and I'll provide a quotation.

Collection possible at Eunos/Kembangan/Tampines/Raffles Place MRT stations or Changi Rd/Tampines St 21/Tampines 1/Parkway Parade, depending on timing. Other places are possible but at my convenience pls.

Titles are as shown in the pics at the start of the thread except for the following:
Chinese vocab books 3A, 3B, 5A, 5B, 6A, 6B
Higher Chinese textbooks
Shaping Maths 6A, 6B

Titles are as shown in the pics at the start of the thread except for the following:
Higher Chinese textbooks
Shaping Maths 6A, 6B

Higher Chinese textbooks
Shaping Maths 6A, 6B

Collection possible at Eunos/Kembangan/Tampines/Raffles Place/Aljunied MRT stations or Changi Rd/Tampines St 21/Tampines 1/Parkway Parade, depending on timing. Other places are possible but at my convenience pls.

Please pm me if you are keen on any of the available titles, and I'll provide a quotation.

Collection possible at Eunos/Kembangan/Tampines/Raffles Place/Aljunied MRT stations or Changi Rd/Tampines St 21/Tampines 1/Parkway Parade, depending on timing. Other places are possible but at my convenience pls.

As shown in the photos.
I also have P4 and P5 Social studies textbooks (Inquiring into our world 4A+AB, 5A+5B, latest ed.) and P5 and P6 First steps to music for sale. Obligation-free viewing possible at Changi Rd.

6A, 6B Chinese vocab books sold

Collection at Kembangan/Eunos/Aljunied/Tampines/Raffles Place MRT stations or Tampines St 21/Tampines 1/Parkway Parade/Marine Parade Library, depending on timing. Please pm me if you are keen. Thank you.

As shown in the photos.
I also have P4 and P5 Social studies textbooks (Inquiring into our world 4B, 5A+5B, latest ed.) and P5 and P6 First steps to music for sale. Obligation-free viewing possible at Changi Rd.

Collection at Kembangan/Eunos/Aljunied/Tampines/Raffles Place MRT stations or Tampines St 21/Tampines 1/Parkway Parade/Marine Parade Library, depending on timing. Please pm me if you are keen. Thank you.

Last edited:
As shown in the photos.
I also have P4 and P5 Social studies textbooks (Inquiring into our world 4B, 5A+5B, latest ed.) and P5 and P6 First steps to music for sale. Obligation-free viewing possible at Changi Rd.

I also have an unused copy of social studies workbook 6B (not in picture) for sale.

I also have the following for sale (not in picture):
- an unused copy of social studies workbook 6B
- Inquiring into our world textbooks 4B, 5A, 5B (no scribblings)
- My first steps to music P5, P6 (notes written in ink on some pages)
- Higher Chinese textbooks, revised edition 4A, 4B (published 2013) (4A, clean ; scribblings on 2 pages in 4B)

- Higher Chinese textbooks, revised edition 4A, 4B (published 2013) (4A, clean ; scribblings on 2 pages in 4B)

Available:

PSLE open-ended questions sold
572004-2986bb7c422fd303089acd609b791761.jpg

Back