IVF/ICSI Support Group

wa, sians ley, I think the nurse who did for me was a noob - when she did the blood test, she took sometime to find the vein WITH the needle inside and she was swaying the needle to find the vein. I was already pissed but kept my cool (bo bian mah, at people's mercy, what to do) then she did the queen of jab, i was like OH SHIT!!! ahahaha

So kelian.... you must be very skinny.

My jab was administered on my big fat bum. No sensation at all.

Moral of the story (no. 2) - Want a pain-free IVF? Cultivate a big fat bum and big fat belly! (all rights reserved. Patents pending)

Just a really quick check. How much Progesterone supports are you ladies being given? With Duphaston x 20mg x 2 , Utrogestan x 200mg x 3 daily... is that seem a lot? What reactions do you have with these drugs? Cramps, sore boobs, etc?

I am on Pregnyl and proluton 2times per week each, folic acid 5mg x 2 tablets, duphaston 10mg x 2 tablets and multivitamin x 1tablet ,Crinone insert twice daily

Im on the following:.

1.Progesterone inserts - 2x a day

2. Duphaston (also progesteron)- 3x a day

3. Progynova - 3x a day

4. Folic acid - 1x a day

5. Iron + vitamins - 1x a day

6. Proluton injection - 2x a week

Think im on max support already ☺

Hi xiuwenx.

Wow.. u are really given max support. May i check u are with which hospital and doctor? Cause the last round, i was only given inserts 2x per day.

Not wrist. It's on top of the hand. Yes, from ER to after ER. Once you are fine, they take it out.

I had cramping and discomfort for several days after ER. I was very bloated. For me because I didn't do ET, I had like 7 days of HL I think. I rested most of the days.
My needle mark is still there after 1 month lor. Maybe my metabolism rate is slow. Haha
Hmm. I also didn't do ET but my mc is only 2 days even though I hv mild ohss :l sad

Moral of the story (no. 2) - Want a pain-free IVF? Cultivate a big fat bum and big fat belly! (all rights reserved. Patents pending)
I have big fat bum & big fat belly but the injections still pain pain leh. Wahaha

No la! I wish I am skinny! Haha! Maybe just happens that I have a skinny bum!

Figs and golden kiwi.

My sinsei says no dang gui (which means no more bak kut teh boo!). Avoid herbal stuff unless specifically prescribed, otherwise may mess up your hormonal balance and cause mc.

No starfruits. Don't eat curry for the time being. Don't drink anything cold, especially not ice lemon tea la all these things.

Drink chicken breast essence every day until the baby's heartbeat is detected. Chicken breast are 200g, get rid of the fat and skin. double boil 2 hours.

can't remember more...

Just did my 3rd scan - my follicles is growing quite slowly, around 1mm each day. So need to take a few more days of jab before deciding when to do ER. Can't help but lament as we grow older the growth of follicles seem slow too.

Is there any food/supplement that can help with the growth for me to take now?

My sinsei says no dang gui (which means no more bak kut teh boo!). Avoid herbal stuff unless specifically prescribed, otherwise may mess up your hormonal balance and cause mc.

No starfruits. Don't eat curry for the time being. Don't drink anything cold, especially not ice lemon tea la all these things.

Drink chicken breast essence every day until the baby's heartbeat is detected. Chicken breast are 200g, get rid of the fat and skin. double boil 2 hours.

can't remember more...
You mean boil chicken breast essence daily for 2ww? No need any seasoning- just plain boil?

What's the difference btw drinking this and chicken essence? Most ladies I know took chicken essence.

Hi all.i wud like to knoe I'm 40 yrs nw..m I entitled the the govt grant for ivf.i had my icsi 5 yrs bk n had a boy...nw I decided to go for another one.

You mean boil chicken breast essence daily for 2ww? No need any seasoning- just plain boil?

What's the difference btw drinking this and chicken essence? Most ladies I know took chicken essence.

This is chicken essence :) But the sinsei says don't buy the Brands essence. The ones we boil by ourselves are pure and in fact, we should not put in anything else (e.g. herbs, pao shen etc) to dilute the effect. The purpose is to increase your HCG to help baby implant and to develop.

And yes, take everyday for 2ww. I only don't eat the chicken essence when I am taking his herbs. If you interested can go see him. He is Dr. Chan from Ban Choon Chan at Marine Parade.

Just did my 3rd scan - my follicles is growing quite slowly, around 1mm each day. So need to take a few more days of jab before deciding when to do ER. Can't help but lament as we grow older the growth of follicles seem slow too.

I don't really know about supplements or food, dear. But if it's too slow, won't the doctor prescribe a stronger dosage for you?

Jiayou! Hope all goes well and you go for ER soon!

Egg whites!

From 5pm plus till now, is there still the brown discharge or it stopped? Don't worry too much, rest early for now.

Stopped already. It was one thin streak. Then I've been observing. Nothing coming out anymore.

Wouldn't normally be so fearful, but I've been having tummy runs as well. I'm afraid I'm getting confused between the tummy run pains and the uterine contractions. Hope it's just a bad tumy...

Hi hi, my AF jus arrive preparing for Med FET. Can I start drinking conception tea and raspberry tea during AF? Due to my thin lining my FET was cancel last month. They given me medicine for this cycle. I'm now stress even medicine help thicken my lining but I only have balance 2 embryos to thraw. Hope my two embryos will survive thrawing.

Hi hi, my AF jus arrive preparing for Med FET. Can I start drinking conception tea and raspberry tea during AF? Due to my thin lining my FET was cancel last month. They given me medicine for this cycle. I'm now stress even medicine help thicken my lining but I only have balance 2 embryos to thraw. Hope my two embryos will survive thrawing.

Don't stress sister. Stress no good for your body also. Try your best and just pray for the embbies to fight hard.

Doc didn't say prescribe. She just ask me continue jab for 2 more days..
Hi dearie. You probably already taking protein rich food like egg whites to enhance growth. Do make sure you get enough rest and sleep well at night. Try to get to bed before 11pm. Body needs good rest to support cell regeneration and growth. Stay positive and root for your follies & eggies! Jia you!

Stopped already. It was one thin streak. Then I've been observing. Nothing coming out anymore.

Wouldn't normally be so fearful, but I've been having tummy runs as well. I'm afraid I'm getting confused between the tummy run pains and the uterine contractions. Hope it's just a bad tumy...
Dearie, praying all goes well for you. Stay positive! One more day, your growing bb Jia you! Hoping to catch your bb dusts! :)

Hello Curiousbabe. Can try red bean soup too to enhance uterine lining growth. Also rem to get good rest & good sleep. Try to get to bed before 11pm. Body needs good rest & sleep for cell growth & regeneration. Try not to stress. Must stay positive. Have faith in your embies! Jia you k! :)

It's maybe a good news for you! Let's just wait for the confirmation numbers on Monday!

Have an early rest tonight. Things will be alright sista. Just one more night to go! Jia you!

Back