Looking for give away/donate/brand new or preloved bb items

jac8

Hi, anyone has any diapers samples(L size & above) or old clothes or toys or vouchers or baby wipes or baby food(teething) or baby care products or baby feeding accessories or play mat that u want to give away? Let me know. My friend's husband has just passed away with cancer and she has a 1yr plus son with down syndrome and heart problem. She can't work full time anymore. Any small help is appreciated.

Hi, I have some boy's clothes and toys to giveaway. Let me know if u want, self collect from Fernvale, Sengkang.

Hi, anyone has any diapers samples(L size & above) or old clothes or toys or vouchers or baby wipes or baby food(teething) or baby care products or baby feeding accessories or play mat that u want to give away? Let me know. My friend's husband has just passed away with cancer and she has a 1yr plus son with down syndrome and heart problem. She can't work full time anymore. Any small help is appreciated.

I have preloved Avent bottles, do you want? Just have to change teats.
PM me if keen :)

Hi,

Any brand of L size diapers, vouchers, baby care products, teething food, baby wipes and play mat to give away?

Hi,

Any brand of L size diapers, vouchers, baby care products, teething food, baby wipes and play mat to give away?

I hv one open pack of L size Drypers tape diapers to give away. But will hv to collect from my blk in Hougang ave 8.

Hi, any of your kids have outgrown using themo for keeping porridge warm and playmat? Looking for them as give away to my friend.

Hi evenue, thanks for your offer. Her baby is using pigeon bottles. You may pass the milk bottles to others.

Hi, any of your kids have outgrown using themo for keeping porridge warm and playmat? Looking for them as give away to my friend.
Hi,
I have a preloved Endo Thermal magic cooker. Collection from my plc in AMK St 52. The inner pot requires some scrubbing. Pls PM me your no. if u require pic.

Hi, i have an old playmat, and can also give some L size diapers. Will look around for other things too. Where's yr fren's hse?

Looking for diapers, discount vouchers, themo jar, baby wipes, milk bottle liquid cleansers, baby laundry powder, baby lotion, baby wash. Unused or open leftovers are welcome.

ImageUploadedByForum1444730627.699451.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1444730761.800390.jpg
I have 2 of this voucher to give away.

I have a Playskool step start walk ride and some toys for 1yo. Can also pass her some clothes. Is she keen? Collection at hougang.

Hi,

I hv the following, pm if interested. Self collect at red hill mrt.

1) baby biscuit (but not teething type)
2) boy shoes brand new (sole around 14.5cm)
3) 2 box of cereal
4) some home wear clothes for 1-2 years old boy
5) some preloved board book

Hav a few bottle of Kodomo lotion sample size to give away. Self collect at sengkang hse. Also have Preloved tommee tipee & avent bottle, to give away. Pm if keen.

Hi Jac, is your friend still looking for playmat? I have one to give away. However, no hanging toys. She can just attach any toys of her own. I might be able to pass some other baby stuff to her.

Self collect at Bt Panjang. Or maybe you can let me know where she stays and I will see if I can drop by.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 119
Got food jar. Thanks. She dun need stroller and carrier. She has already. I will update what other things she needs. She still looking for playmat.

I have a playmat to give away. There's only 1 hanging toy left (I think it supposed to have 3 toys), but the mat condition is very good. If you don't mind, can collect from me.

She needs thick foam mats or playmats. Thick enough to cushion. To prevent falls and injury of her son.

Back