2016/04 April babies

Hi Mongchichichi! I'm going to TMC too. Just like to check, for your minor surgery, was it via the clinic or the hospital? Also, the hospitalisation leave, do you need to be warded? Or can rest at home.

Am wondering as I might have a minor op too..

Hi! I did e minor surgery at my gynea's private clinic. Not warded, and was given 2 weeks hospitalization leave. For now im still on hospitalization leave but im allowed to bed rest at home :) hope everything is fine for u!

That's the main road in front of my place! there are a few Punggol/Sengkang mummies who are starting pre-natal with me in Nov, let me know if you are interested and I'll add you in the group convo. Cheers!

Im at sengkang but just cross over the bridge to punggol! And never done yoga before. I will be 12 weeks in 2 weeks plus more.

Hi @mua mua, have pm u to add me to the fb secret grp..
Or anyone can add me to the fb grp? Thanks.my edd is 27 apr 2016. Thanks!

Hi mummies.. Just did my Oscar Ytd.. It's $320 for the scan and $80 for blood test.. Price before GST.. Hahaha

Dear Mummies,
I am in my 7 weeks, for the last few days experiencing brown, light pink discharge. And this morning had some red blood stain on the panty liners, Not sure if this could be miscarriage? My 2nd appt wif my gynae is tmrw, 9oct. This is my first pregnancy. So far no severe cramps only mild cramps that come and go. has anyone experience this?

Dear Mummies,
I am in my 7 weeks, for the last few days experiencing brown, light pink discharge. And this morning had some red blood stain on the panty liners, Not sure if this could be miscarriage? My 2nd appt wif my gynae is tmrw, 9oct. This is my first pregnancy. So far no severe cramps only mild cramps that come and go. has anyone experience this?

Maybe you want to call your gynae and ask if you can go the the apt today instead... so that he/she can check

Maybe you want to call your gynae and ask if you can go the the apt today instead... so that he/she can check
hi there, already call, my gynae is off duty and the nurse told me to go to the kkh o&g 24hrs clinic straight away if the blood is heavy n clotting n the cramps are severe. As of nw the pain is intermittent and only brown spot when I wiped off.

Hi everyone, I'm a first time mum and now on my 14th week! Just wondering if you all really eat healthy when you are pregnant? I really find it hard to eat healthy and still eat fast food, hawker food like hokkien mee, carrot cake, etc. I'm also eating multivitamins now...will it suffice?

Hi everyone, I'm a first time mum and now on my 14th week! Just wondering if you all really eat healthy when you are pregnant? I really find it hard to eat healthy and still eat fast food, hawker food like hokkien mee, carrot cake, etc. I'm also eating multivitamins now...will it suffice?
I still eat fast food often.

Hi! I am also 14 weeks now.. i try to eat healthy but it is qt hard sometimes given that we eat out so much. N somehow i have been craving for tidbits so much lately.

Hi all, im currently at week 14. Jus heard of this forum:) Hope to share more of my pregnancy journey with everyone here & pick up some tips as well:)

just eat whatever you feel like eating.. I hardly eat fast food coz I scare constipation from it.. haha.. so I will include lots of veges in my meal..

Hi everyone!!

My EDD is 17th April. I am currently living in Japan but will come back to SG later. I went for check up with Dr. Tan at TMC last month and am glad that she is friendly and caring. My Japanese gynae doesn't do Oscar Test (actually they dont recommend you to do unless you are a high risk case...) and finally managed to book one who has similar test :Quad Screen Test next week.

Anyway, nice to meet you all here and would you please add me ([email protected]) to the FB group also? Many thanks!!

Mine EDD is on 27 Apr.. Recently got breathless & my hands and feet feeling cold issue.. Have any mummies got such issue? But when i had my No.1 & 2 got no such problem.

Hi, I had tested positive too last week. EDD should be around 6 Apr 2016. Will also be seeing Dr Benjamin Tham on 20 Aug for my first appt.
My No. 2... but having some serious considerations as my elder child is already 10 years old. And I'm not young anymore. As much as I would love to have it, my hubby and I is still having some dilemmas. Hopefully, we can come to a good conclusion soon.

My No. 1 is also 10yrs old already... Not to worry that much.. some of people trying to have conceive also don't have it. I tried about 2 to 3yrs and finally got it

hi I have sent those who left their emails here or pm me an email invite to the fb group. pls check your junk or spam mail folder. if you are unable to find the invite... send me a friend request on fb followed by a fb pm and I'll add you in:)

Back