2016/05 ( May) babies

I just took another HPT and the line is fainter than the 1st test a week ago. Thought the line should be bolder? Should I be alarmed for low hcg level? Did any mummy experience this?

Scheduled to see gynae next Wednesday.

I just took another HPT and the line is fainter than the 1st test a week ago. Thought the line should be bolder? Should I be alarmed for low hcg level? Did any mummy experience this?

it could just be that particular hpt not as sensitive as the earlier. if u are concerned can go gynae or kkh o & g to do blood test and check. More accurate measure.

I'm taking it as well! :) can we take it at night before we sleep?
So long as u take it once a day is good enough. For me, I take it every morning. Seen gyane yesterday and was prescribed with prenatal and fish oil. Gyane ask me to stop taking folic acid as the above contains folic acid too.

Hello, may I know your baby size around 6wks? My baby was only 0.27cm.. Checked online it should be around 0.5cm by then.. Not sure is the baby having slow growth or anything went wrong.. A little worried.. But gynae did not say a thing during the visit..

Hello, may I know your baby size around 6wks? My baby was only 0.27cm.. Checked online it should be around 0.5cm by then.. Not sure is the baby having slow growth or anything went wrong.. A little worried.. But gynae did not say a thing during the visit..

Mine is 2mm base on Gynae measurement. Maybe Asian smaller size ba... As long healthy can le. If Gynae not concerned means no problem.

my CRL at 6w is also 2.88mm (0.28cm) and I was super worried too, I saw online it should be 0.4cm but in the end I deduced tt should be the angmoh measurement.. i googled and everyone had different measurements ranging from 1.6 to 5plus so i think we should be okay!

Mine at 6 weeks is 0.44cm......

my CRL at 6w is also 2.88mm (0.28cm) and I was super worried too, I saw online it should be 0.4cm but in the end I deduced tt should be the angmoh measurement.. i googled and everyone had different measurements ranging from 1.6 to 5plus so i think we should be okay!
Mine is 0.44 at 6 weeks 1 days. But don't worry should be OK if doc never comment anything negative.

Mine is 0.44 at 6 weeks 1 days. But don't worry should be OK if doc never comment anything negative.

Mine cldn't even get measured at 6w+1d...too small...worrying...doc assured me so far so good... gave me the courage to tread on...all's well as of ytd scan...at 8w+1d...:oops::rolleyes:...staying positive does help in order for us to tread on bravely...:D

R they the same brand?If not, did u check on their sensitivity level for both hpts?

If it's the same brand/type, mayb u may want to repeat the hpt or take a beta hcg blood test to confirm if it's bothering u....stay positive ya...

May wanna call ur gynae to inform...

Mine cldn't even get measured at 6w+1d...too small...worrying...doc assured me so far so good... gave me the courage to tread on...all's well as of ytd scan...at 8w+1d...:oops::rolleyes:...staying positive does help in order for us to tread on bravely...:D
Can't wait for this coming Monday to see my lil beanie. I will try to ask what the latest CRL at 8 weeks 6 days.

Mummy @MonkeyChick they are both of the same brand clearblue.. yes im planning to check with my gynae but not until next week. Hope everythings fine.

@_janizehl I have yet to see gynae so I don't know the size yet. Next wed I will find out..

As for vitamins i'm taking "Pregnancy & Breastfeeding" from Blackmore and fish oil . Am wondering if we should take extra calcium on top of these two?

I was wondering if most gynaes here will count from Last Menstrual Period or Ovulation date...?

Mummy @MonkeyChick they are both of the same brand clearblue.. yes im planning to check with my gynae but not until next week. Hope everythings fine.

@_janizehl I have yet to see gynae so I don't know the size yet. Next wed I will find out..

As for vitamins i'm taking "Pregnancy & Breastfeeding" from Blackmore and fish oil . Am wondering if we should take extra calcium on top of these two?

I suggest you check asap, I didn't before and it was too late.

Hi mummie, been reading this thread ever since I tested positive. This will be my #4. M reaching 7 weeks soon. Been anxious and paranoid with this pregnancy ever since my last MC in May. Been trying to stay positive and happy for this pregnancy. Counting the days to my next visit to Gynae on 3 nov. Seems so far away. My beanie measured at 2.9mm at 5w6d and my Edd is on 28 May.

@MummyAiko oh my... did what I thought could happen happen in your case? I fear for the worst. I need to check if my gynae available is on Monday. Or should I just go to any A&E for a blood test? Parkway east would be the nearest from my place.

I'm now queueing at kkh to check on my spotting. this time like got dark brown streaks of tissues so got me worried. Do you ladies who had kids also had such spotting before? Very worried

I'm now queueing at kkh to check on my spotting. this time like got dark brown streaks of tissues so got me worried. Do you ladies who had kids also had such spotting before? Very worried
I just visited my Gynae this morning cos of spotting last night. Am now on twice-weekly hormone jabs :/

Stay positive & hav faith ya...fighting!;)
I strongly encourage u to call up ur gynae asap for her/his expertise/advice... at least u will b assured or noe wat to follow up...

Last edited:
Hope everything is well on your side.....take care babe

Went for my 3rd check up now at 7th wk. Gynae said he can only see a sac but there's nothing inside and my sac is not round but rather odd shaped. Cautioned me that this likely could be a bad pregnancy and that I am to go back in two weeks. If we don't we a baby by then, then I will have to remove....

I intend to get a second opinion fast to see if there's anything I can do to save my baby.. any recommendations for very kaisu gynae? I'm surprised my gynae didn't prescribe me with any medication to boost my hormones..

@char-mee From the sound of it I had the exact same spotting as you! I remember I had a bit of spotting during my 2nd pregnancy but I really don't remember whether they prescribed me anything :(

Thanks @MonkeyChick ..

@Cressymama hope everything turns out well for you..

Just called up Dr Benjamin Tham's clinic and he's not willing to see me because I've already seen another doctor and he will be the 2nd opinion.

I'm so upset! Any other recommendations?

I m at my 7w now. Started nausea in 5w. Last 2 days seems very mild or no nausea. I m worried when I dont have the symptoms. Yesterday night got nightmare that i started to bleed heavily. The feel is so real when i woke up. I think i am going crazy soon. Very paranoid due to i have mc back in jan.

Just called up Dr Benjamin Tham's clinic and he's not willing to see me because I've already seen another doctor and he will be the 2nd opinion.

Walk in to KK?
I m seeing dr. Sim from tmc. You can try if any slot for today.

you can try Dr Tan Poh Kok at Nex? i managed to get a last min appointment with him before, or Dr Claudine Tan (TMC) but hers not as easy to get, have to walk-in sometimes. hope everything will go okay for you!

I m at my 7w now. Started nausea in 5w. Last 2 days seems very mild or no nausea. I m worried when I dont have the symptoms. Yesterday night got nightmare that i started to bleed heavily. The feel is so real when i woke up. I think i am going crazy soon. Very paranoid due to i have mc back in jan.

me too! I have nightmares too due to mc in June.. when I had no morning sickness I was worried too but now that I'm having it I feel halfdead! such a paradox.. when I feel well I also worry. I think we just need to try to relax as much as possible and not think too much.. that's what my husband keep telling me. jiayou!

you can try Dr Tan Poh Kok at Nex? i managed to get a last min appointment with him before, or Dr Claudine Tan (TMC) but hers not as easy to get, have to walk-in sometimes. hope everything will go okay for you!

How is ur review on Dr.Tan?

How is ur review on Dr.Tan?

actually at first I only saw him because I was so excited to see double lines in the morning I wanted an immediate check up. my first choice is Dr Claudine Tan. I've seen him 3 times now, he is very reassuring, smiley, answers all my questions, gave me MC when I was super worried about my blood clot. the only thing I don't like is that his clinic is shared with the normal clinic, so I usually wait outside for my turn. his fees are more economical than Dr Claudine Tan though!

wait I realised both docs are Tan, haha which one are u referring to?

actually at first I only saw him because I was so excited to see double lines in the morning I wanted an immediate check up. my first choice is Dr Claudine Tan. I've seen him 3 times now, he is very reassuring, smiley, answers all my questions, gave me MC when I was super worried about my blood clot. the only thing I don't like is that his clinic is shared with the normal clinic, so I usually wait outside for my turn. his fees are more economical than Dr Claudine Tan though!

wait I realised both docs are Tan, haha which one are u referring to?

Dr. Tan at Nex. Coz i dont seems to find many reviews about him. Thanks ya.

Hi May Mummies..

Nausea pretty bad for this pregnancy.. Nv too late to join the group.
Found out that i was pregnant at week 4.. Now currently 10 weeks.. I hope the nausea goes off soon.. can't take it anymore..
Can't wait to know you ladies and outings for the Mummies!

Hee...

woke up today just craving for Din Tai Fung's braised beef noodles! I hope we can eat tt cuz I nearly swallowed the bowl down as well.. anyone with super strong cravings? I cannot stomach anything but soupy noodles

Back