Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

Hi mummies, I am first time mommy, can share with me any good infant care in Punggol? When should I start to register? Before the baby born?

TIA

Hi

does anyone have good recommendations for Infantcare or baby sitter in Sengkang Area? I am currently looking for one and are totally clueless?
Please advise. Thanks.

Hi mummies
does anyone has kids in sengkang methodist kindergaten ..what are the school timings for N1 morning session?
Also does any mummy has kids who have uniforms to let go for N1 and K1 girls size?
thx in advance

Hi, any carpool or private bus? Im at Rivervale drive (St anne church bus stop) to 78 shenton way, reach around 915am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone. My LO is turning 12 months old and I am keen to know if there is any privately organised playgroup around Punggol & Sengkang? Just wanted to bring my baby out for some fun.

By the way, anyone has any comments on Daysrping, Edufarm and Kiddy ABC? I am keen to enrol my son to their programmes when he turns 18 months. Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone. My LO is turning 12 months old and I am keen to know if there is any privately organised playgroup around Punggol & Sengkang? Just wanted to bring my baby out for some fun.
Hello ginger tea! Are u a SAHM? I don't know any privately organised playground around Sengkang/Punggol too but I do meet up with a friend with her son for play dates. :) we both stay in Punggol. You and your baby can join us too if you don't mind.

Hello ginger tea! Are u a SAHM? I don't know any privately organised playground around Sengkang/Punggol too but I do meet up with a friend with her son for play dates. :) we both stay in Punggol. You and your baby can join us too if you don't mind.

Hi zlingz...can I join too? Although actually my baby is only 3.5 months now :p am moving to Fernvale in a few months so looking for fellow mommies!

I am looking for people to form a private swimming class (beginners) of 4 kids at Sengkang pool. I have 2 kids (6 & 7 yrs old) so looking for 2 more kids to join. Timing is Friday evenings. Also looking for swim coaches that can teach at this timing.
Rates I have checked is about $90 to $100 per kid per month (of 4 lessons) for private class.
Please PM me if keen to join!

anyone recommendation for confinement lady from January 2015? i'm staying in anchorvale link. whats the avg rates like nowadays?

Hi any review on Cedan Childcare Development Centre and Dayspring? I wish to enrol my son to a half day kindergarten programme when he turns 18 months. Welcome any recommendation. Thanks in advance.

Hi mummies.. Me Punggol too.. May I know is there any child of yours in "brightkids Childcare" at blk 173D? Intend to put my child there next year.. Need some review n how is the teachers there? As currently my child is at Shekinah Montessori n I find that the school fees is too high.. Called the principal in brightkids n manage to get a place there next year 2016.

Im at anchorvale lane...mummies can you pls tell me if there are any skating classes nearby?also any swimming coach available with a reasonable price like $60-$70 /month?

Dear mummies, I'm quite disturbed by a recent event and want to let it out. Sorry for the long post. I called in on 16 of June 2015 to request for a tour in the school at jalan merdu. As I just joined the company I couldn't take leave to visit during weekdays, hence I requested to view on a Sat. The principal is kind enough to allow me to do so. She said she will call me back on which sat I could come over. I waited for a day or two. No calls from her. I called back and managed to schedule on 11 July 2015. I asked her why we have to wait so long, will there still be vacancy? She replied not to worry we still have available slot. She is busy and couldn't make it on the rest of the sat. Ok... Fine.. I will wait. 11 July came. I reached the school at around 9.50am. We were told to wait outside without further explanation. Saw some maintenance guys fixing the aircon. 10.00 my boy started to get very grouchy. 10.05 the principal came to attend to me with another couple waiting inside the school. She just gave a short explanation on the curriculum and where the children will be. No interaction with my boy. I requested to visit upstairs and she asked another teacher who knows nothing about how the classes worked to attend to us. So I ended the tour and went back downstairs. The principal is attending to that couple we saw earlier. I told the principal I would like enroll my kid in the school and she said I'm sorry our class is full. The couple inside just decided to make deposit. So I was like !?!?! I requested the tour so long ago and you have no time to attend to me and you told me not to worry there's available slot. I tried to tell her on this point and she said I'm being unreasonable. No deposit no guarantee of place. She can't promise on the slot on the phone. And she keep saying I'm being an unreasonable parent and there is no point of maintaining the relationship even if I put my son in the school. She even said that she came back today because of me but the school is doing the aircon maintenance. I was totally shocked and couldn't believe what I have seen in the reviews and the person I have met. I feel disturbed that instead of apologizing, she say I'm being unreasonable. I'm glad fate show me what is best for my kid. I found another school on the same day which is today. I'm more than happy to enroll him there with a better principal who take time, effort and with honesty to explain in details on the school to me. Even without appointment. My boy played with the principal for a long time and was so happy to be in the school.

Hi Mummies,

I intend to enroll my girl into child care near Anchorvale Rd Sengkang, any recommendation?

Any feedback for Cherie Haerts at 57 Anchorvale Rd, My First Skool at Blk 308C & Star Learners at Anchorvale CC?

Hi mummies & daddies...

May I ask anybody place their kid at My 1st Skool at Blk166 Punggol Central?? Need feedback... Thank you...

Any mummy has your kid at Cedan Kindergarden? Im sending my 24mths boy to their 3 hours playgroup, any comments with Cedan Kindergarden? Thanks in advance

Hi any review on Cedan Childcare Development Centre and Dayspring? I wish to enrol my son to a half day kindergarten programme when he turns 18 months. Welcome any recommendation. Thanks in advance.
Im planning to send my kid to Cedan also. Have your kid started the course?

Im also looking to arrange for inline skating for my girls at anchorvale lane..any mommies interested in joining ur kids in ..they said if we have 4 kids then it will be $20 per session

Hi mummies, I'm planning to send my gals to bridges montessori Punggol, any feedback of this cc? She is currently in my first skool and I find that she is not learning anything from there, at the same time worried if the approach of Montessori method is different from normal, will there be problem for her when she goes to P1.

Hi mummies & daddies...

May I ask anybody place their kid at My 1st Skool at Blk166 Punggol Central?? Need feedback... Thank you...

Hi Lydia,
I'm not sure about Blk166,but was not satisfied with Blk 306 Punggol place my first skool, I sent my girl there for 5 months and she learns nothing and she refused to go sch, she was previously with Tampines pcf cc, and that was much better, surprisingly, anyway the teacher standard in my first skool is really not up to my expectation, maybe you should go down meet the teacher before committing.

Hi

Im looking for a good condition ..no rust..non geared adult bicycle ..prefer collection in sengkang...tight budget...if anyone has onr pls pm me...thanks

Hi,

Sengkang / Punggol mummies,

I am a mother of a 6 year old boy, and he is going to Pri 1 next year. I have problem finding him an after school care centre . Therefore, I have decided to take care of him myself. I would like to extend the service to other mummies who might be facing the same problem as me.

Home based After School Care Service

1) Exclusively to Pri 1 & Pri 2 students of Mee Toh School

2) Mondays to Fridays (1.30 pm – 7.00 pm) during School term

3) Pick your child at the designated school gate after school

4) Nutritious lunch & Tea break provided

5) Homework supervision / Weekly spelling

6) Playtime / Outdoor activities / Library visits after 6 pm.

Please feel free to contact me at 9748 8092 or email me at [email protected] for a non-obligatory discussion.

Hello mummies! I stay in sk too. For those looking for cc u can consider character montessori. Its near st anne church. My elder one graduated fr there last yr n my #2 currently there. Fees slightly on the high side but gd thg is very low turnover rate of trs n low incidencd of hfmd. My #1 nbr had a change of tr halfway thru a year n thruout her 3.5years there only 1 incidencd if hfmd.

hi mummies :), i'm looking for baby sitter near compassvale area from Sep 2016 onwards. if you know any, pls pm me. Thanks :) :)

Last edited:
Hi mummies, I'm looking for an experienced day time babysitter at Punggol area to take care of my baby twins from Sep 2016 onwards. Please pm me if you have any contacts. Thanks!

hi Mummies~

Need to check if anyone has sent their LO to Star Learners @ SK, any feedback?

STAR LEARNERS @ SENGKANG SPORTS CENTRE PTE. LTD.
57, ANCHORVALE ROAD, #01 - 04, SENGKANG SPORTS AND RECREATION CENTRE , SINGAPORE 544964

Greatly appreciate your kind advice! Thanks tons!

Hello mummies, any recommend child care at Punggol area?

U can try the Mega e-bridge in PUNGGOL.. Currently my son is at "My 1st Skool" at Blk 166. He started this year Jan. N I actually go enroll him at E-bridge too. I got a slot n comparing my 1st Skool n this. End up I choose to stay in .. Coz my boy's teachers is good + I hv a 2nd child coming up n due in jul. Am worry I cannot handle my son when he go new CC. So I choose to stay..

hellos all

Just to check if you have any feedback for sparklethots infant care at punggol blk 602 and 301D??

need to my LO to infant care soon..

TIA

Back